Assetto Corsa

Discus and support Assetto Corsa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, depuis maintenant 6 mois je ne peux plus jouer en ligne sur Assetto Corsa, dès que je démarre le jeu sa me dit "Une erreur est survenue lors... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II alex 3I II, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Assetto Corsa

Bonjour, depuis maintenant 6 mois je ne peux plus jouer en ligne sur Assetto Corsa, dès que je démarre le jeu sa me dit "Une erreur est survenue lors de la connexion au serveur." puis quand je fait mutlijoueur aucun serveur n'a été trouvé.. Si quelqu'un
    aurait des réponses..

Merci d'avance.

[Translation-Hello, for 6 months now I can not play online on Assetto Corsa, as soon as I start the game says to me "An error occurred while connecting to the server."
    then when I made mutlijoueur no server was found .. If anyone would have answers ..

Thank you in advance.]

:)

II alex 3I II, Aug 13, 2019
  2. RicME85-[xboxvenue] Win User

#YOLO Mission 3 is also stuck for Me

I too have this issue.

Bought Assetto Corsa, Just Cause 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I earned 3 achievements in Assetto Corsa then have something like 17 on Just Cause 3 but have been stuck on the of 5 on the Yolo mission for days. I have since gone back
    and earned another 2 on Assetto Corsa to make 5 for that game incase it has glitched.
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Top picks for 2019

I'm hoping Assetto Corsa Competizione will be released for Xbox!🙂🤞
  4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Assetto Corsa Competizione for Xbox!😁🤞

Happy Gaming!
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

Would love to play 'Gran Turismo Sport' and 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' on Xbox.
  6. Def Oso Win User

What is the " Main " & " Secondary " games that you're playing now?

XboxOne- Destiny soon to be Far Cry 4 (main)

Pc- Assetto Corsa (secondary)
Thema:

Assetto Corsa

1. Assetto Corsa - Similar Threads - Assetto Corsa

2. Impossible to screen record in Assetto Corsa

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to screen record in Assetto Corsa: As soon I installed the game, I could use the windows 10 screen recorder just like in every other game, later on, for unknown reasons when I tried it again, I wasn´t working. The windows screen...
  3. Assetto Corsa servers Ireland Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assetto Corsa servers Ireland Xbox: Hi, Recently bought AC and over the past couple of days I’ve wanted to do some racing online but the game cannot connect to any server Tried to create a private lobby but nothing If anybody knows...
  4. Assetto Corsa unable to connect to servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assetto Corsa unable to connect to servers: Hi, just after help with my new Xbox One X using Assetto Corsa. I hosted and raced in 4 races after installing the game. After a update to the console around 1 month ago, i have not been able to...
  5. Assetto Corsa ... "no servers found"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assetto Corsa ... "no servers found": when starting Assetto Corsa I get NO SERVER FOUND anyone else having this problem? thanks David 73fe019a-1e09-4190-871a-a489c07602db
  6. Asseto Corsa DLC Season Pass is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asseto Corsa DLC Season Pass is not working: Hello again A lot of users having trouble with this DLC: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/assetto-corsa-dlc-season-pass/btz12nmf2nhm Can you guys check why the content is unavailable...
  7. ASSETO CORSA SEASON PASS NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSETO CORSA SEASON PASS NOT WORKING: Hi! I bought asseto corsa's season pass but got no cars or tracks. Can somebody help me?? Thanks a lot. bfd58a2b-049c-440a-830b-efbe918ba8f3
  8. Course : Simulation : Assetto Corsa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Course : Simulation : Assetto Corsa: Salut tous ! ;) Après une progression normale dans ce jeu, ma sauvegarde semble avoir disparue de mon HDD et le logiciel reprend le jeu depuis le départ !!! (soit Zéro % de progression)....
  9. Assetto Corsa: Anyone picking it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assetto Corsa: Anyone picking it up?: Az, how's it ignorant? I've lost count of the times you've championed a game to the top of the hill but going by a lot of your achievement/records you've hardly played a lot of them. Apologies...