Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]

Discus and support Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Buonasera, volevo sapere perché ogni volta che provo ad aggiungere l'account di xbox all'app google home sembra che il tentativo fallisce ogni volta,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Andrea Biscotti, May 21, 2020.

1. Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]

Buonasera,

volevo sapere perché ogni volta che provo ad aggiungere l'account di xbox all'app google home sembra che il tentativo fallisce ogni volta, ho provato anche a scollegarlo e a rimetterlo più volte ma l'errore sembra persistere, sapete come mai?

Grazie in anticipo e buona giornata

[Translation - Good evening,

I wanted to know why every time I try to add the xbox account to the google home app it seems that the attempt fails every time, I also tried to disconnect and put it back several times but the error seems to persist, you know why?

Thanks in advance and good day]

:)

Andrea Biscotti, May 21, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Andrea Biscotti,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting your Xbox to your Google Home app. To troubleshoot this issue, please contact
    Google Support for assistance.

I hope this helps.
  3. Andrea Biscotti Win User

Good evening,

It is my fault, i didn't have add my xbox avaible to been controlled by digital assistants. the form can be closed. By have a great time
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  5. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  6. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
Thema:

1. Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox] - Similar Threads - Assistente Google per

2. How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?: Hello, can you enable youtube video on xbox with the help of google assistant. When I say "Ok Google open youtube on xbox '' then youtube opens on xbox but when I say" Ok Google play (song title)...
  3. Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant: Hi, I just found out today that I can connect my Xbox to my Google Assistant, but it won't connect no matter what I try. I have the option enabled on my Xbox, and my Nat is open, and I've tried...
  4. Google home

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home: I'm having issues connecting my Xbox to my Google home can anyone help? I've checked my nat is open and my power is instant on and my digital assistant is activated also....
  5. Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control: My console auto updated yesterday. It's now running 10.0.19041.2447. As of that update, my Google home and Alexa control over the console no longer works. I went into the console settings, and...
  6. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  7. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Google Chrome ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Google Chrome ?: I've spent a crazy amount of hrs. trying to troubleshoot this. I needed goggle chrome to do a course. I am on Microsoft Edge. My OS is Windows 10 Home The problem lies in the Microsoft account...
  8. Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One: Hello! So, I'm turning 14 and am trying to connect my Xbox One to the Google Home app, but as soon as I sign in, it says "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here". I had been given...
  9. Google Assistant No Longer Works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Google Assistant No Longer Works: Hi, I'm having an issue controlling my Xbox One X using Google Assistant. It had been working perfectly fine for some time but as of yesterday, it has stopped working. Whenever I attempt to issue...
  10. Cortana Alexa e Google assistente su Xbox One - [Translation - Cortana Alexa and Google ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cortana Alexa e Google assistente su Xbox One - [Translation - Cortana Alexa and Google ...: Scusate se scrivo qui la mia domanda pero nel supporto Microsoft non mi da modo scrivere quello che voglio sapere.la domanda è questa.ho letto che faranno un aggiornamento che attiver cortana e in...