Assistive device?

Discus and support Assistive device? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear all, I came across this product while studying other products that are medical devices (or assistive medical equipment). Is this product an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XCh_648, May 1, 2020.

1. XCh_648
    XCh_648 Guest

Assistive device?

Dear all,

I came across this product while studying other products that are medical devices (or assistive medical equipment). Is this product an assistive medical device?

Thanks everyone in advance.

:)

XCh_648, May 1, 2020
  2. Monkeymagic252 Win User

Assistance

first check the security settings of the router you are using, If all is correct, turn everything off and leave for 10 seconds, Clear your cache on your xbox and re-enter your settings for your router. Also you can try a bit of fault finding yourself by
    plugging in a network cable to your router, Also if you have a friend with an xbox and he has wireless, try your adaptor on his xbox to see if there is a problem with that.

If none of that works post back here and I will go through some more options with you.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Assistance

Hey SwiifTxZealoT! Unfortunately we do not have the ability to exchange prizes here on the forums. If you would like to see different prizes in the future, you can suggest them
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Rewards assistance

It's best to post in the support section of the forum for a response for support. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in
    order to receive VIP rebates.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Refund Assistance

Sorry to hear it. Any refund requests must go through support. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269 or click this link to speak with them via chat http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Colourblind Assist

I'm not colourblind, I use the option. I like it, I prefer the colour tint.
Thema:

Assistive device?

1. Assistive device? - Similar Threads - Assistive device

2. How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?: Hello, can you enable youtube video on xbox with the help of google assistant. When I say "Ok Google open youtube on xbox '' then youtube opens on xbox but when I say" Ok Google play (song title)...
  3. Digital Assistant not sending commands to the correct Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Digital Assistant not sending commands to the correct Xbox: Since the latest update my Alexa digital assistant is issuing commands to an Xbox in an entry different location. I have an account on my father's Xbox (designated as my home Xbox so my father...
  4. Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant: Hi, I just found out today that I can connect my Xbox to my Google Assistant, but it won't connect no matter what I try. I have the option enabled on my Xbox, and my Nat is open, and I've tried...
  5. Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]: Buonasera, volevo sapere perché ogni volta che provo ad aggiungere l'account di xbox all'app google home sembra che il tentativo fallisce ogni volta, ho provato anche a scollegarlo e a rimetterlo...
  6. Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.: After a long night of playing Call of duty war zone, which by the way is rated for adults and has foul language in it, the group of guys that I was playing online with decided to kick me from the...
  7. I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. Remote Assistance through Xbox One Platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Assistance through Xbox One Platform: Hi Team, As we are being moved online and due to "How to do things on the console being a little complicated. Would there be an option for Remote Assistance through Xbox to be added as a...
  9. assitencia tecnica[Translation-technical assistance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    assitencia tecnica[Translation-technical assistance]: Desejo assistencia tecnica para o console do xbox one. enviei o id, mas o retorno foi que estaria fora de garantia ou de linha. estou solicitando reparo. sei que está fora de garantia, mas não...
  10. Why can i not reach assistance?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can i not reach assistance?: I have had a ticket oped for over a week and was promised a follow up in 72 hours at latest. I am unable to call in, or get a virtual chat. What can I do to get someone to assist me?...