Associate with fortnite

Discus and support Associate with fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna associate my fortnite account with xbox, so i log in and then the you have not a account associated thingy. So i press log in. Then it takes me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeNgocZzツ, May 9, 2019.

1. LeNgocZzツ
    LeNgocZzツ Guest

Associate with fortnite

I wanna associate my fortnite account with xbox, so i log in and then the you have not a account associated thingy. So i press log in. Then it takes me to xbox.com. I press log in and it just refreshes the website. And iam stuck there. I have tried everything
    so plz help.

:)

LeNgocZzツ, May 9, 2019
  2. LeNgocZzツ Win User

Associate with fortnite

Hi

I hvae tried to log in with my ipad, phone, pc and xbox but when i press log in i just keep refreshing the website. So iam stuck on the xbox.com.

And btw when i press log in it takes me there but only for like half a second then takes me back to xbox.com
  3. LeNgocZzツ Win User

Associate with fortnite

Yeah i know but when im at the log in part to the xbox it refreshes the side everytime i press log in.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Associate with fortnite

Hey there Lengoczz thanks for keeping in touch.

We apologize for this issue but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information on this matter. What device is the website being used on? Has another device been attempted? Let us know so we can iron this out!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Associate with fortnite

Hi
    LeNgocZzツ

Thank you for coming to Xbox forums.

Are you trying to connect the accounts on Epic Game's website? Login to your Epic Games account here
    https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected

And then click on Connect under the Xbox logo then select Link Your Account. You will need to sign into your Microsoft Account on the next page and then select Yes when asked to allow Microsoft to share your Xbox profile with Epic Games and after that your
    accounts are now linked.
  6. EquableVoyage40 Win User

Fortnite - moving from parent to child account

You would have to co tact fortnite and see if they can move the gamer tag associated with the account.
Thema:

Associate with fortnite

1. Associate with fortnite - Similar Threads - Associate fortnite

2. We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations: I want to do a factory reset first for obvious reasons. It won't let me reset it though. It says "We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations" Any idea how to resolve this?...
  3. Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change current gamertag to email already associated with a gamertag.: Alright, so, here it is. I have one email address right now tied to my Gamertag - an outlook email (let's call it Email 1). I have a second email address right now that was given a randomized...
  4. Change the email associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the email associated with my xbox live account: Hi, So my Xbox live account that I play on my xbox with is associated with its own email address that I don't use for anything but playing the Xbox. After upgrading to windows 10 and using my...
  5. My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox died. Got a new one, I don't remember the email address associated with a secondary...: My xbox recently croaked. I had a second xbox account which I can't determine/remember the email address associated with it. I only have the gamer tag, potential password and identifying info that...
  6. Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi guys. Sorry for my english but i got a problem. I've paid an Xbox Live Gold for 12 month (with a code on a card) in may 2019 and I wanted to test the xbox game pass ultimate in june. I've...
  7. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  8. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...
  9. Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...: J’ai crée mon nouveau compte xbox mai quand je veux l’associer a mon compte epic ils me repondent que je peux pas l’associer parce que je l’ai deja associer a mon ancien compte donc voila je...
  10. Can't tell which epic account is associated to fortnite on my xbox :

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't tell which epic account is associated to fortnite on my xbox :: I need help. My fortnite account was one of those hat got hacked and my mother's credit card was hit hard. She succeeded to get her money back by epic games but she tiold me that she erased the...