Assorted achievement boosting

Discus and support Assorted achievement boosting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking to boost for the following achievements: The truth will out. One for all. Stubborn stunner. Wolves for lambs. I'm happy to help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TWILIT HAKU, Mar 16, 2014.

1. TWILIT HAKU
    TWILIT HAKU Guest

I'm looking to boost for the following achievements:

The truth will out.

One for all.

Stubborn stunner.

Wolves for lambs.

I'm happy to help you boost for them as well. Just message me through xbox live. Happy achievement hunting!

:)

TWILIT HAKU, Mar 16, 2014
  2. John Tierney
    John Tierney Guest
    Assorted achievement help?

Willing to help to message FR

John Tierney, Mar 16, 2014
  3. TWILIT HAKU
    TWILIT HAKU Guest

I'm looking to get these achievements knocked out, and i'm happy to help someone with any achievements they need. Thanks in advance. The achievements i need are:

1) The Host with the Most

2) Places to See, People to Destroy

3) Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

4) Zeta Team, Go!

5) Now They Begin to Understand

6) Defending the Past

7) Come to Poppa!

8) Locust, Forever!

9) What Does This Button Do?

TWILIT HAKU, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Strapoaloboakis Win User

I need locust forever and come to poppa I'll help you message me/Fr and i'll help.
  5. mag sithlord008 Win User

Hi, send me a message/FR I'll help you out. Also check this link for explanation of each of the achievements in detail.

http://bit.ly/Ai1w8B (the page is called xbox360achievements.org. - No cheats or spoilers).
  6. John Tierney Win User

Willing to help to message FR
  7. Anabolic Locust Win User

Gears of war 1, Seriously achievement

Anyone up for boosting them MP achievements? Willing to boost EVERY achievement on this game
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Knife 5 friends........

We could "boost" this achievement with each other. Yeah, I said it...boost, boost, boost, boost......HA!
Thema:

1. Assorted achievement boosting - Similar Threads - Assorted achievement boosting

2. Achievement location on screen when activated

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement location on screen when activated: Just want to say a huge thank you for whoever decided to move the achievement pop-up to top left. I'm not sure how long ago this started (haven't had a new achievement in awhile) or whether it's...
  3. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  4. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.: That's an excellent question. One in which I intended to inquire about. I dont see any real reason why it shouldn't be considered. Maybe its a lil cumbersome for the developers of the game Usually...
  6. My game won't prompt my achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won't prompt my achievements: I've bin playing ghost recon break point n I can't get my achievement to prompt I've try just about everything I've seen. The the achievement is call attachments master. Find 30 attachments n...
  7. Xbox 360 Achievements are in a other language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Achievements are in a other language: Hello, All achievements i see on my Xbox 360 are in French instead of Dutch or english. My country code and language are all in Dutch, but i live in belgium Where can i correct this ? thanx in...
  8. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get an update to the Xbox App that actually hides games with 0% achievements...: Hello Xbox Community! I hope Xbox/Microsoft actually views these threads for improvement purposes. I'm writing this thread because I want two things. My most sought-after function in regards to...
  10. Load time issues, bluray player, assorted other issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Load time issues, bluray player, assorted other issues.: Ok, where to start. First off console worked well out of the box. I was able to play games fairly well. Then I tried watching a bluray (as advertised as being able to) which turned into a...