Astro 2013 Mix Amp Pro Blinking Lights With New Update

Discus and support Astro 2013 Mix Amp Pro Blinking Lights With New Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm signed up to preview new updates, and since the most recent one my mix amp pro has been going haywire. The lights flicker and the audio continues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mrPaLeRyderX, Jun 21, 2014.

1. mrPaLeRyderX
    mrPaLeRyderX Guest

I'm signed up to preview new updates, and since the most recent one my mix amp pro has been going haywire. The lights flicker and the audio continues to cut in and out. When I shut off my Xbox One it stops doing it. I also plugged it into my computer
    without issue. This has to be due to the new update, since it was working perfectly yesterday prior to the update.

:)

mrPaLeRyderX, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

Astro has addressed this problem with the firmware update for your mix amp. BUT the problem with this is you must have one of the newer mix amps that doesn't have a battery compartment to be able to update. Last I heard, if you call Astro they will give
    you a discount to upgrade if you have the older version mix amp.

KILL3RINSTINCT7, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Eric Sauco
    Eric Sauco Guest
    Best Xbox One Headset for Large Head?

Sennheiser PC 363D and Astro Mix Amp Pro, both only for $400. Gives good performance.

Eric Sauco, Jun 21, 2014
  4. mrPaLeRyderX
    mrPaLeRyderX Guest

Okay, so I think I've figured it out. The Xbox One USB port isn't supplying enough power to use the mix amp. Use an alternative power source (i.e. a usb plug, or a computer). This is associated with the most recent Xbox One update. Xbox needs to fix
    this issue.

mrPaLeRyderX, Jun 21, 2014
  5. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Okay, so I think I've figured it out. The Xbox One USB port isn't supplying enough power to use the mix amp. Use an alternative power source (i.e. a usb plug, or a computer). This is associated with the most recent Xbox One update. Xbox needs to fix
    this issue.
  6. Spacey RC Win User

My astro a40 audio isn't working with my xbox 360

I'm am using the 2013 mix amp pro and how would I check the settings for it I updated the firmware
  7. Eric Sauco Win User

Best Xbox One Headset for Large Head?

Sennheiser PC 363D and Astro Mix Amp Pro, both only for $400. Gives good performance.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Gaming Headsets

well i got my astros in 2011 and i have lost a screw in them but emailed astro support and they are sending me new screws even after 3 years of having them. i think i will get the new a40 gen 2 2015 edition with mix amp pro.
  9. KILL3RINSTINCT7 Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

Astro has addressed this problem with the firmware update for your mix amp. BUT the problem with this is you must have one of the newer mix amps that doesn't have a battery compartment to be able to update. Last I heard, if you call Astro they will give
    you a discount to upgrade if you have the older version mix amp.
Thema:

1. Astro 2013 Mix Amp Pro Blinking Lights With New Update - Similar Threads - Astro 2013 Mix

2. Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build: I've had these Astro A50s connect to my Xbox one for years now. Used to have it connected to my xbox one and now I've moved it onto my one x. Never had an issue until today. Now no optical sound...
  3. Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR: Hey forum users, I’m having an issue with my headset on xbox, I have set everything up properly and set everything up on the xbox as it should be. However, when I join a party my game audio...
  4. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  5. Astro A50 gen4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 gen4: I have to totally disconnect astro a50 gen4 to hook up my receiver and when i switched them back i dont get sound to my a50. I did a factory reset last time and that worked but i should not have...
  6. Astro A50 headset with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A50 headset with Xbox One: I am extremely disappointed with XBox's live customer service. I registered to get into their queue for a callback from a live representative to help with my Astro A50 headset because my kid was...
  7. The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.: the whole conversation is on the reddit link i will post down below. i posted it in astro subreddit and got a reply from astro. they didnt really help me that much i just ended up figuring it out...
  8. Astro a50s not detected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a50s not detected.: Ive seen a few posts about a similar problem and they all seem to be locked without a real resolution. I have astro a50 gen3 wireless headset and the Xbox One X. 3 days after Aprils update...
  9. Astro Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one x: Hey, My headphones were working fine for a while, until today, there was an update and now I cant assign my headphones to any xbox accounts on my xbox one x. I've tried hard resetting my console...
  10. Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro.: For some reason even with the xbox chat adapter i cannot get these to work right. I get my game sound fine but i cant get my voice picked up through the mic. If someone could please help it would...