Astro A40 mic and game chat problem

Discus and support Astro A40 mic and game chat problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend and I are having problems with our Astro A40s when trying to talk in game chat. Both our voices are clear in party chat, but when we switch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Plissken 59, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Astro A40 mic and game chat problem

My friend and I are having problems with our Astro A40s when trying to talk in game chat. Both our voices are clear in party chat, but when we switch to game chat, we can't understand what either is saying. It just sounds really loud and distorted.

:)

Mr Plissken 59, Aug 13, 2014
  2. Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

me 2...my astro a40 on party and game chat! are fak

Luis CarlosJiménez Zambrano, Aug 13, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X

all i can say is make sure you update them before using them also if you want the best then go with ASTRO i use ASTRO A40's got them in 2011 and work fine im getting the new GEN 2 astro a40's next week they say they work for ps4 but they work fine with xbox
    one you just need a mic cable and chat adaptor the mic cable is £6you can also get wireless astros which are the a50's also if you dont care for 5.1 or 7.1 then the astro a40's built for xbox one and the mix amp is on the controller they are £170 and stereo

N7 Gh0stz, Aug 13, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X

all i can say is make sure you update them before using them also if you want the best then go with ASTRO i use ASTRO A40's got them in 2011 and work fine im getting the new GEN 2 astro a40's next week they say they work for ps4 but they work fine with xbox
    one you just need a mic cable and chat adaptor the mic cable is £6you can also get wireless astros which are the a50's also if you dont care for 5.1 or 7.1 then the astro a40's built for xbox one and the mix amp is on the controller they are £170 and stereo
  5. mpowers96 Win User

Microphone Sensitivity

I have astro a40’s not the stock xbox mic
  6. Luis CarlosJiménez Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

me 2...my astro a40 on party and game chat! are fak
  7. bowski477 Win User

Tweaking the sound for headphones

The in game chat sound quality in this game is horrendous. I have Astro A40s and everyone sounds like robots.
  8. REN AERO Win User

Audio/mic help

Hi

Check the links below.

https://appuals.com/fix-astro-a40-mic-not-working/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOWzhSOhAUo

Happy gaming
Thema:

Astro A40 mic and game chat problem

1. Astro A40 mic and game chat problem - Similar Threads - Astro A40 mic

2. Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR: Hey forum users, I’m having an issue with my headset on xbox, I have set everything up properly and set everything up on the xbox as it should be. However, when I join a party my game audio...
  3. Astro a40 chat not workinf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 chat not workinf: hello i have Astro a40s for Xbox one bought them locally of my friend they don’t have mix amp just piece that connects in controller and they were always working fine then today the chat stopped...
  4. Astro a40 headset. It working with elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 headset. It working with elite controller: New Astro a40 headset with m80 mix amp, mic doesn't work with my elite controller, however works fine on my other controller. Astro support have told to go talk to Xbox about possible fault with...
  5. Astro a40 with m80 doesn't work on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 with m80 doesn't work on elite controller: have just purchased an Astro a40 headset with m80 mixamp, the mic wasn't working at all. After researching and trying everything, I discovered that it would work in my original controller but not...
  6. astro a40s not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a40s not working: hey guys major issue. i have a pair of astro a40s(2014 model). i use them on all devices with no issues. i used them on the x1 with no issues until the Feb 2015 update. i use the headset...
  7. Astro A40 Headset Game Sound stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 Headset Game Sound stopped working: So I am in the current preview program and i got an update a while ago that made the sound in my astros stop working. I thought my headset was broken but it works fine in the 360. I tried opt out...
  8. Astro A40 & MixAmp M80 review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 & MixAmp M80 review: I currently own 2 other headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 500X and the MS Stereo Headset), so those are the only other models I'm able to compare the A40s to. I think the A40 is a really nice...
  9. Astro A40 Mic Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 Mic Not Working: Headset- Astro A40 2014 version w/mix amp. Problem- At first my headset was working fine, i could hear people talk, they could hear me talk, and of course with the a40's i had amazing game audio....
  10. Mic Adapter and Astro A40's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Adapter and Astro A40's: Hi guys i am looking to buy a pair of A40's for my pc but would also like to use them with my xbox one. Does anybody know if there are any issues with the xbox one headset adapter with using Astro...