Astro A40 Xbox Edition not working

Discus and support Astro A40 Xbox Edition not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since the last update my Astros aren't picking up any sound. I thought they were defective, so I had them replaced through Bestbuy. The new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Raztatic, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/Raztatic
    /u/Raztatic Guest

Ever since the last update my Astros aren't picking up any sound. I thought they were defective, so I had them replaced through Bestbuy. The new headphones don't seem to be working. Maybe someone has some ideas? Alpha Skip Ahead here.

submitted by /u/Raztatic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Raztatic, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

I use astro a40's 2011 edition at the moment but looking at new ones. Dont want wireless as i dont want to be limited by charging etc. so it is either the a40's with mix amp pro or the a40's xbox one editions
  4. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

5. xD4DDYx Win User

What headset have you got? and what do you think

I use MLG Edition Astro A40 with Wireless MixAmp and this is what I think of it

Review
    Best combination on the market, but expensive.

For use with anything, Xbox, PS3, PC, Phones, iPOD, if it has a jack, it's good to go!
  6. Deac0nn Win User

What headset have you got? and what do you think

[quote user="xD4DDYx"]

I use MLG Edition Astro A40 with Wireless MixAmp and this is what I think of it

Review
    Best combination on the market, but expensive.

For use with anything, Xbox, PS3, PC, Phones, iPOD, if it has a jack, it's good to go!

[/quote]

Im just wondering what website you purchased your A40's from. I can only find the Astro Website that ships to the Uk. Im looking at getting the Red BXR's with a Mix amp Pro.
Thema:

1. Astro A40 Xbox Edition not working - Similar Threads - Astro A40 Edition

2. ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019): Salve, vorrei sapere come si configura headset (astro a40 + mixamp pro) su xbox per usare il dolby atmos usando l'app dolby access poichè se lo configuro secondo la guida di astro l'app mi dice...
  3. Astro A40 TR + Mixamp Not Connecting to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 TR + Mixamp Not Connecting to profile: Hello! I am new to this community forum thing, so hang with me. Yesterday I went out and purchased the Astro A40 TR headset with the updated mixamp. Upon arriving home I followed the instruction...
  4. Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR: Hey forum users, I’m having an issue with my headset on xbox, I have set everything up properly and set everything up on the xbox as it should be. However, when I join a party my game audio...
  5. Astro a40 chat not workinf

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 chat not workinf: hello i have Astro a40s for Xbox one bought them locally of my friend they don’t have mix amp just piece that connects in controller and they were always working fine then today the chat stopped...
  6. Astro a40 headset. It working with elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 headset. It working with elite controller: New Astro a40 headset with m80 mix amp, mic doesn't work with my elite controller, however works fine on my other controller. Astro support have told to go talk to Xbox about possible fault with...
  7. Astro a40 with m80 doesn't work on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 with m80 doesn't work on elite controller: have just purchased an Astro a40 headset with m80 mixamp, the mic wasn't working at all. After researching and trying everything, I discovered that it would work in my original controller but not...
  8. astro a40s not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a40s not working: hey guys major issue. i have a pair of astro a40s(2014 model). i use them on all devices with no issues. i used them on the x1 with no issues until the Feb 2015 update. i use the headset...
  9. Astro A40 Headset Game Sound stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 Headset Game Sound stopped working: So I am in the current preview program and i got an update a while ago that made the sound in my astros stop working. I thought my headset was broken but it works fine in the 360. I tried opt out...
  10. Astro A40 (2015 Edition) or Astro A40 (2014 Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 (2015 Edition) or Astro A40 (2014 Edition): Opinions? I'm upgrading soon, not sure which one I want though. Both have there flaws I suppose. I love the style/look of the 2015 edition, but I just find it very odd that the actual mix amp just...