Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

Discus and support Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zaro Moramee, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Zaro Moramee
    Zaro Moramee Guest

Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon" doesn't show up in party chat or game chat. I've tried everything
    to get this to work but i can't seem to figure it out

:)

Zaro Moramee, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games - Similar Threads - Astro A50's working

2. Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR: Hey forum users, I’m having an issue with my headset on xbox, I have set everything up properly and set everything up on the xbox as it should be. However, when I join a party my game audio...
  3. Astro A50 gen4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 gen4: I have to totally disconnect astro a50 gen4 to hook up my receiver and when i switched them back i dont get sound to my a50. I did a factory reset last time and that worked but i should not have...
  4. Pairing Astro A50 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing Astro A50 to Xbox One S: Since the Xbox One S has Bluetooth capability, is it possible to pair a Bluetooth headset (Astro A50) to it? So far I get in game sound but no mic. The headset works perfectly on my Playstation...
  5. Astro A50 work with xbox one s? I have the halo edition Astro A50

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 work with xbox one s? I have the halo edition Astro A50: So I bought a xbox one s today. Have had the Astro A50 Halo edition, used them in the previous xbox one. And continue to use them in pc. Now I go and hook them up on the xbox one s and they...
  6. Please HELP! I have astro a50's but they cut out all the time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please HELP! I have astro a50's but they cut out all the time.: So recently got astro a50's for improved sound quality, and they are outstanding compared to TB XO7's, but when trying to game with friends using party chat or game chat they just keep cutting...
  7. Game audio echo with Astro A50's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio echo with Astro A50's: I bought the Elite controller and it just came in. Since it has the traditional headphone jack I decided to plug in my Astros directly into the controller instead of the headset adapter that I...
  8. Getting no sound from my Astro A50's on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting no sound from my Astro A50's on Xbox One: Starting yesterday, I have not been able to get sound to my A50's when I use my Xbox One. At one point, they started to work after my console was on for a while but I haven't had any luck when...
  9. XB1 controllers won't update with chat adapter and Astro A50's

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 controllers won't update with chat adapter and Astro A50's: What accessory are you having trouble with: Controller/Astro A50s What exactly is happening? When attempting to update my XB1 controllers (tried two) to allow the use of my Astro A50s, with the...
  10. No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter: I just bought the new stereo chat adapter to use with my Astro A50's that I got earlier this week. I tried the A50s before I received the adapter (game audio only - no chat) and they worked fine....