Astro and Halo

Discus and support Astro and Halo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; AstroGaming have just put on twitter that they have teamed up with Halo. 30a7a85b-fca1-4ce1-af44-dd8e42b512b7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jun 4, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Astro and Halo

AstroGaming have just put on twitter that they have teamed up with Halo.

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jun 4, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    New full wireless headset for Xbox One no more cord from controller!

I use ASTRO A-40's my next upgrade will be if astro bring out some halo edition

N7 Gh0stz, Jun 4, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Astro making Halo themed headsets

343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source

x24hrs2livex, Jun 4, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Astro and Halo

it is if you love halo and astro headphones like me

N7 Gh0stz, Jun 4, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New full wireless headset for Xbox One no more cord from controller!

I use ASTRO A-40's my next upgrade will be if astro bring out some halo edition
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Astro and Halo

it is if you love halo and astro headphones like me
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Polk Audio 4 Shot Headset Review

The Polk 4 Headset is optimised for "Halo: MCC" and "Forza Horizon".

You're better off with Turtle Beaches or Astros.
  8. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Xbox One will accept current gen headsets

Im just glad my Astros and tangos will work..... i doubt my friends Halo edition Warheads will though.
  9. ChaseMatic Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

I have had the Halo Master Chief Edition ASTRO A50s for like... 6-7 years now and have NEVER had a problem.. I love them!
Thema:

Astro and Halo

1. Astro and Halo - Similar Threads - Astro Halo

2. Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic: Hello everyone. I'm on here to ask for help with my Grandson's gaming system ... that's right, I don't have a clue what I'm doing! My Grandson has an Astro A10 headset (wired) he has been using...
  3. Old astro a40 with xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old astro a40 with xbox one: Hey all you brainiacs, I've got a good question for you I cant find anywhere online. A couple years ago I traded a buddy of mine for his astro a40s metalgear solid 4 edition headset. Well after a...
  4. Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update: On or around March 30th the left side of my headset quite working with my Xbox One X after a update. Ive tried multiple controlers, updating the controlers, changing the setting. NOTHING WORKS....
  5. Having issues with Astro A40 TR (cant talk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Astro A40 TR (cant talk): Its saying my headset is assigned and everything. I even tried bypassing the amp and just plugging it into the controller directly. Neither seem to work. I tried searching everywhere with no luck....
  6. Astro Mixamp Pro not assigning to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro Mixamp Pro not assigning to profile: I just received an Astro Mixamp Pro and when I plug it into my Xbox it does not assign to a profile and I can't speak in game or party chat. I have the up to date firmware on both the mixamp and...
  7. astro a10 crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a10 crackling audio: I got my astro a10s in december, they havent been damaged. Since last week my audio has become incredibly crackly and distorted. Sometimes hard resetting the console fixes it sometimes it doesnt,...
  8. Astro A50 work with xbox one s? I have the halo edition Astro A50

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 work with xbox one s? I have the halo edition Astro A50: So I bought a xbox one s today. Have had the Astro A50 Halo edition, used them in the previous xbox one. And continue to use them in pc. Now I go and hook them up on the xbox one s and they...
  9. Astro A50 Halo Edition & Covert Forces 3.5MM Jack Controller Question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Halo Edition & Covert Forces 3.5MM Jack Controller Question?: I just purchased an Astro A50 Halo Limited Edition Dolby Digital 7.1 Surround Sound Wireless Headset. It's currently being shipped, my question is the USB port on the bottom of my Covert Forces...
  10. Astro making Halo themed headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro making Halo themed headsets: 343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source ce152720-0b37-4d1b-b9f6-64754b10bb09