Astro making Halo themed headsets

Discus and support Astro making Halo themed headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source ce152720-0b37-4d1b-b9f6-64754b10bb09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jun 4, 2014.

1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source

:)

x24hrs2livex, Jun 4, 2014
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Halo MCC Astro A50 Edition

I hear astro is one of the leading top of the line brand when it comes to online headsets. I've seen headsets got for upward in between 500 to 1000 bux. A Halo themed Xbox One headset should be worth an extra. I'm still holding onto my old Turtle Beaches, but I'm not fooled into thinking mine are good compared to whats out there, lol.

isturbo1, Jun 4, 2014
  3. EAndersson00
    EAndersson00 Guest
    EAndersson00, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Polk Audio 4 Shot Headset Review

The Polk 4 Headset is optimised for "Halo: MCC" and "Forza Horizon".

You're better off with Turtle Beaches or Astros.
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

Audio on both Headset and TV Speakers

There is an option that you can toggle that will make it Come Out Of the headset only. My headset is a set of Astros
  6. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Avatars on your dashboard/home screen

Themes need to make a return. I would love for "retro" 360 themes to make a comeback. Like Halo series, Gears of War, Halo Wars, and Fable as well as others on the XB1
  8. DragonSamurai75 Win User

Astro A50 Halo Edition & Covert Forces 3.5MM Jack Controller Question?

GREAT NEWS! I finally received my Astro A50 Halo edition and tested the MIC out after updating it and setting it up to the console and the USB port on the controller and OMG it works perfectly plus the headset itself is the best sounding headset I have EVER
    used, even better than my Razer Krakon Pro connected to my laptop with Razer Surround Pro set to max everything. I have used 4 other headsets before getting my first Astro brand being the A50 Halo edition. The 4 were Microsoft Stereo Headset, Turtle Beach
    XO ONE, Turtle Beach XO FOUR Stealth, and finally Turtle Beach Stealth 500X all 3 Turtle Beaches were a HUGE dissapointment. The Stereo headset from Microsoft is alot better than all 3 Turtle Beach's, allthough no where near the sheer power of the audio quality,
    build quality, MIC quality, and comfort of the Astro A50 Halo edition. I have never heard of Astro until a few weeks ago, and I really don't think I will ever buy another Turtle Beach again, I am an Astro fan now.
Thema:

1. Astro making Halo themed headsets - Similar Threads - Astro making Halo

2. Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR: Hey forum users, I’m having an issue with my headset on xbox, I have set everything up properly and set everything up on the xbox as it should be. However, when I join a party my game audio...
  3. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  4. Astro A50 gen4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 gen4: I have to totally disconnect astro a50 gen4 to hook up my receiver and when i switched them back i dont get sound to my a50. I did a factory reset last time and that worked but i should not have...
  5. Astro A50 headset with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A50 headset with Xbox One: I am extremely disappointed with XBox's live customer service. I registered to get into their queue for a callback from a live representative to help with my Astro A50 headset because my kid was...
  6. The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.: the whole conversation is on the reddit link i will post down below. i posted it in astro subreddit and got a reply from astro. they didnt really help me that much i just ended up figuring it out...
  7. Astro a50s not detected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a50s not detected.: Ive seen a few posts about a similar problem and they all seem to be locked without a real resolution. I have astro a50 gen3 wireless headset and the Xbox One X. 3 days after Aprils update...
  8. Astro Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro Headphones not assigning to account on xbox one x: Hey, My headphones were working fine for a while, until today, there was an update and now I cant assign my headphones to any xbox accounts on my xbox one x. I've tried hard resetting my console...
  9. Astro a50 headset gen3 mic not working on xbox one x after April update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro a50 headset gen3 mic not working on xbox one x after April update.: So my headset was working until i did a hard restart on my xbox. Tried everything to fix it the mic wont work in party chat its muted and the symbol shows up. Tried hard reset on xbox and the...
  10. Astro A10 headset not working with standard one s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A10 headset not working with standard one s controller: Recently I bought an Astro A10 headset so I could speak to my friends instead of sending messages every time I had to say something. After two weeks of use, the headset no longer works with the...