Astro making Halo themed headsets

Discus and support Astro making Halo themed headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source ce152720-0b37-4d1b-b9f6-64754b10bb09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jun 4, 2014.

1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

343i announced a new partnership with Astro to release Halo themed headsets for upcoming titles. Source

:)

x24hrs2livex, Jun 4, 2014
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Halo MCC Astro A50 Edition

I hear astro is one of the leading top of the line brand when it comes to online headsets. I've seen headsets got for upward in between 500 to 1000 bux. A Halo themed Xbox One headset should be worth an extra. I'm still holding onto my old Turtle Beaches, but I'm not fooled into thinking mine are good compared to whats out there, lol.

isturbo1, Jun 4, 2014
  3. EAndersson00
    EAndersson00 Guest
    EAndersson00, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Polk Audio 4 Shot Headset Review

The Polk 4 Headset is optimised for "Halo: MCC" and "Forza Horizon".

You're better off with Turtle Beaches or Astros.
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

Audio on both Headset and TV Speakers

There is an option that you can toggle that will make it Come Out Of the headset only. My headset is a set of Astros
  6. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Avatars on your dashboard/home screen

Themes need to make a return. I would love for "retro" 360 themes to make a comeback. Like Halo series, Gears of War, Halo Wars, and Fable as well as others on the XB1
  8. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Gaming headets @ X019

Im betting they were the astro ones. Amazing headsets with the mixer as well they are so versatile. Its astounding what a difference a great headset makes.
Thema:

1. Astro making Halo themed headsets - Similar Threads - Astro making Halo

2. Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic: Hello everyone. I'm on here to ask for help with my Grandson's gaming system ... that's right, I don't have a clue what I'm doing! My Grandson has an Astro A10 headset (wired) he has been using...
  3. Old astro a40 with xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old astro a40 with xbox one: Hey all you brainiacs, I've got a good question for you I cant find anywhere online. A couple years ago I traded a buddy of mine for his astro a40s metalgear solid 4 edition headset. Well after a...
  4. Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update: On or around March 30th the left side of my headset quite working with my Xbox One X after a update. Ive tried multiple controlers, updating the controlers, changing the setting. NOTHING WORKS....
  5. Having issues with Astro A40 TR (cant talk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with Astro A40 TR (cant talk): Its saying my headset is assigned and everything. I even tried bypassing the amp and just plugging it into the controller directly. Neither seem to work. I tried searching everywhere with no luck....
  6. Astro Mixamp Pro not assigning to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro Mixamp Pro not assigning to profile: I just received an Astro Mixamp Pro and when I plug it into my Xbox it does not assign to a profile and I can't speak in game or party chat. I have the up to date firmware on both the mixamp and...
  7. astro a10 crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a10 crackling audio: I got my astro a10s in december, they havent been damaged. Since last week my audio has become incredibly crackly and distorted. Sometimes hard resetting the console fixes it sometimes it doesnt,...
  8. Astro A50’s Mic not working for on Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Astro A50’s Mic not working for on Xbox One X: Astro A50’s Mic not working for on Xbox One X Ive seen the dame problem. You can pull out the usb ans plug it back in. Also you can go to the accessories app and manually assign it....
  9. Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.: So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one can talk to me in Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  10. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat: I have changed the settings made sure the mic was updated it is enabled and I have reset it. c0b4b8a8-1a70-45cb-a148-73f2c86b90f1