Astroneer crashing before even launching

Discus and support Astroneer crashing before even launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded Astroneer and when i go to launch the game a window pops up for a split second then disappears. I have windows 10 updated to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HudsonLeeBG, Oct 26, 2020.

1. HudsonLeeBG
    HudsonLeeBG Guest

I just downloaded Astroneer and when i go to launch the game a window pops up for a split second then disappears. I have windows 10 updated to the newest release, I tried reinstalling it and even launching it from the Microsoft game store. if I spam the
    button to open it, it says "we are updating Astroneer it should be ready to use again shortly" and if i press see in store there is no ongoing update. someone please help me fix this or is the new Xbox app having its issues.

:)

HudsonLeeBG, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

astroneer

Hey calimero24! Because Astroneer is an Xbox Preview game you can sometimes run in to issues like this as it is still be worked on at this time. Your best bet is to post over on the

Astroneer forums
    to see if anyone else is seeing this issue and may have a solution for it. Thanks!
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Is BF4 getting any better online?

It's been completely stable since the December update and even before then the crashing had settled down a lot from the launch to that update. I may be one of the lucky ones but this game has been brilliant for me.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox Accessories App Won't Launch (Crashes before app even starts)

Hi,

it might be that the serers where unavailble at the time but you should be able to use the app again
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Auto login Failure

Are you logged into the PC with your Microsoft account? I just launched Astroneer with no issue via the Xbox app and directly by just using the program icon. You may want to sign out and back in.
  6. Wonker76 Win User

Preview games

I remember playing astroneer in its preview and I thought that it was nice to get to know the game and try anything before they make anything official.
Thema:

1. Astroneer crashing before even launching - Similar Threads - Astroneer crashing before

2. Astroneer missing save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer missing save games: XBOX Game Pass for PC. I logged in to Astroneer a few days ago and my save games were all missing. Any idea what happened? I just finished the initial quests for BOO. I have been playing this...
  3. Astroneer - Black Loading Screen Lockup - XBox Live Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer - Black Loading Screen Lockup - XBox Live Version: This only applies to the Xbox Live version of Astoneer. Upon an exit and reload, the Astroneer splash screen will display, then sometimes the logos, then the screen will turn black, and sit there...
  4. Astroneer multiplayer - Failed to find session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer multiplayer - Failed to find session: Me and my friend have been trying to play multiplayer nonstop but we just can't make it work. He is on a pc with the game from the xbox store and i am on another pc with the game from the game...
  5. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer...

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but does anyone know how to get Astroneer...: I have been wondering about this for a while. Anybody have any insights? Any guesses or findings will be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/2RoamRome [link] [comments]
  6. Astroneer. Failed to Join session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer. Failed to Join session: I and my friend have Xbox game pass. We have disabled our firewalls and are still having this issue when trying to join. I have tried joining through the game and through Xbox with no luck. we...
  7. Astroneer is stuck in an infinite loop of synchronisation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer is stuck in an infinite loop of synchronisation: I have downloaded many games with the xbox pass on my pc, and most of them worked well. But when I try to launch Astroneer, the synchronisation page open and stay at 0% forever. If I decide to...
  8. i can't join my friend world in astroneer

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't join my friend world in astroneer: when i try to join him it says joining host and it takes a long time and then says failed to connect with host we were playing fine but now it just won't work i don't why...
  9. Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass): I have Game pass on PC and am trying to play Astroneer. I've played previously no problem but a few days ago there was an update on the 24th. Today I tried to play the game and after downloading...
  10. Astroneer multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer multiplayer not working: Yesterday i have played with 2 of my friends on a coop save and it all worked fine. But today the host launched the save and we were not able to connect to his session whatever we tried (switching...