Astroneer multiplayer not working

Discus and support Astroneer multiplayer not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Cant play Astroneer multiplayer with my friend , it shows cannot connect , failed to connect and in astroneer discord server they said i need to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by bulb_gaming, Nov 23, 2021.

1. bulb_gaming
    bulb_gaming Guest

Cant play Astroneer multiplayer with my friend , it shows cannot connect , failed to connect and in astroneer discord server they said i need to make my NAT type open , i dont know how to do that please help

Astroneer multiplayer not working [​IMG]

:)

bulb_gaming, Nov 23, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey bulb_gaming, how are you today? Hope you're well.

To open the NAT, do this:

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.

To locate the IP of your PC: On the taskbar, select Wi-Fi network > the Wi-Fi network you're connected to > Properties.

Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
  3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

4. NathanaëlLatour Win User

Hi thanks for the fast reply,

I don't think it's coming from my network because it is working pretty well on browsers or other games for exemple. And i tried with two different network (a wi-fi box and the 4G from my phone) but it not worked either. The faq is not helping for anything
    out of network problem.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

astroneer multiplayer bug

Sorry to hear it. This may be an issue on his end then. Have him try powercycling his console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.

He should also check his Network Settings and make sure his NAT is OPEN
  6. JakeWeatherley Win User

astroneer multiplayer bug

Thx ill try ill give u an update in about a week and ill see if it works
Thema:

1. Astroneer multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Astroneer multiplayer working

2. Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Astroneer Not Launching: Im trying to play astroneer through game pass on pc, the game launches and shows a splash screen before just closing. I've read to the visual c, reinstall the game, and restart my pc. none of this...
  3. Xbox App on PC will not install Astroneer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC will not install Astroneer: I am having an issue getting the xbox app to install the game pass version of Astroneer on my PC. I have a valid and active game pass subscription. I have installed other game pass games to...
  4. Astroneer on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer on xbox: So I bought Astroneer on Xbox and I got a pc signed on the same Xbox account and Astroneer does not show up what should i do 8d6c396e-ab49-4900-ba17-5ed1b7b6a4fc
  5. "Join Error: Session Not Found" Astroneer ["Błąd dołączenia: nie znaleziono sesji" Astroneer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Join Error: Session Not Found" Astroneer ["Błąd dołączenia: nie znaleziono sesji" Astroneer]: Nie mogę dołączyć do sesji w astroneerze natomiast inni znajomymi mogą prosze o pomoc. [Mod Translation, may contain errors] I can not join the session in the astroneer but other friends can...
  6. Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it...: Ok as the subject line says "Cannot connect to a dedicated server via PC through the MS gamepass for Astroneers as it appears to be locked?" I purchased the gamepass in order to multiplayer game...
  7. having issues launching ASTRONEER from the store (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having issues launching ASTRONEER from the store (PC): i have tried the following fixes and none have worked Uninstalling and Reinstalling NAT Type Graphics Drivers Windows Update Reinstalling Windows Restarting PC Resetting Game Resetting...
  8. Astroneer multiplayer - Failed to find session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer multiplayer - Failed to find session: Me and my friend have been trying to play multiplayer nonstop but we just can't make it work. He is on a pc with the game from the xbox store and i am on another pc with the game from the game...
  9. Astroneer multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer multiplayer not working: Yesterday i have played with 2 of my friends on a coop save and it all worked fine. But today the host launched the save and we were not able to connect to his session whatever we tried (switching...
  10. astroneer multiplayer bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    astroneer multiplayer bug: I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me I...