Astroneer will not load

Discus and support Astroneer will not load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi All So i have had Astroneer for a few years now. Always used it on my xbox. The other month my mate goes and gets a PC.... So i join him using my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lxCraZyBeNxl, Apr 4, 2020.

1. lxCraZyBeNxl
    lxCraZyBeNxl Guest

Astroneer will not load

Hi All

So i have had Astroneer for a few years now. Always used it on my xbox. The other month my mate goes and gets a PC.... So i join him using my Xbox account on my PC. Playing Astroneer.

Go to log on the pother day. It will not get further than the first picture of our buddy Astro. Then the screen goes black.

When i reinstall the game, Done this 3 times now maybe 4, I will get a little bit further, It will ask me if i want to sync my saves. But then black screen. After a minute of blackness the game turns off and I'm back looking at my wall paper...

Pc specs

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40GHz

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA)

Some one help

Please

:)

lxCraZyBeNxl, Apr 4, 2020
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Astroneer won't load on PC.

Hi, you can provide to us more information about your system like Hardware you have, and if you Clean your Cache, that can help
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Play anywhere games sync data so its a simple load and the data is the same. I can play Astroneer on either console or PC and it is the same save game that just sync's.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Favorite Underrated Titles

Astroneer is a great game.
  5. MichaelDavies-031 Win User

ASTRONEER

Do you get an error message when you're kicked? When does it kick you? How long are you in game before you are removed? Have you been able to play together before? Does this happen when either of you are hosting the world or have you only tried one hosting
    the world?

Do you have any issues joining other multiplayer games?

And to clarify, I can't remember if Astroneer supports it, but is that split screen or are you talking about online multiplayer?
    No I do not get an error message It just stops saying loading solar system or crashes. It kicks us when we are loading. We stay in the game (loading I mean) for about 20 seconds then it just kicks us. Yes we have been able to do online with each other before.
    I can join his saves but he can't join my world.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

ASTRONEER

Do you get an error message when you're kicked? When does it kick you? How long are you in game before you are removed? Have you been able to play together before? Does this happen when either of you are hosting the world or have you only tried one hosting
    the world?

Do you have any issues joining other multiplayer games?

And to clarify, I can't remember if Astroneer supports it, but is that split screen or are you talking about online multiplayer?
Thema:

Astroneer will not load

1. Astroneer will not load - Similar Threads - Astroneer load

2. Astroneer Black Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer Black Screen: I was trying to instal Astroneer onto my laptop and it successfully has. However, I am not able to play the game. I try opening it yo and all I get is an endless black screen. Does anyone know how...
  3. ASTRONEER

in XBoX on Consoles
    ASTRONEER: Hello Me and my friend are trying to join each others astronneer games but it just kicks us (we are both on xbox) e668d05c-9461-4566-83a3-fca3aa6bbb1f
  4. Astroneer crossplay between xbox and steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer crossplay between xbox and steam?: Hi, Recently a group of friends and I discovered we all had Astroneer. Knowing this, we hastily attempted to try and play with each other, only to find that me, being a Xbox to pc transfer,...
  5. astroneer multiplayer bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    astroneer multiplayer bug: I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me I...
  6. Astroneer won't load on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer won't load on PC.: ON PC. After loading solar system screen, window pops up saying can't sync to cloud save. So you have to choose play offline. Then at the first menu screen that shows load game and such, the menu...
  7. Astroneer: Not Joinable error on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer: Not Joinable error on xbox: Me and my friend just got the game to work for both of us, now we are having issues playing with each other, we cannot join and we get a message saying not joinable on the right even though we are...
  8. Me and my friend can't play together Astroneer with Xbox and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend can't play together Astroneer with Xbox and Windows 10: We tried playing both of the games at the same time, then, we get a message saying "this game is running on another device", is there a way to play the game in which we can play?...
  9. I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Dear Community, I have a problem about Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass on PC, like I said on the title. I got Game Pass when it was $1. Me and my friends played Sea of Thieves, now we want to play...
  10. Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE): So me and my friend recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC from that 1 dollar sale, and we can't play astroneer together because in the coop tab ingame it says not joinable for the both of us even...