Astroneer won't load on PC.

Discus and support Astroneer won't load on PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ON PC. After loading solar system screen, window pops up saying can't sync to cloud save. So you have to choose play offline. Then at the first menu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lordvader52583, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Astroneer won't load on PC.

ON PC. After loading solar system screen, window pops up saying can't sync to cloud save. So you have to choose play offline. Then at the first menu screen that shows load game and such, the menu never pops up. You see the huge ship on the screen and you
    can move the camera, but no menu. Then a dark gray xbox window pops up and disappears several times. Any ideas?

:)

lordvader52583, Nov 5, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi, you can provide to us more information about your system like Hardware you have, and if you Clean your Cache, that can help
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Play anywhere games sync data so its a simple load and the data is the same. I can play Astroneer on either console or PC and it is the same save game that just sync's.
  4. TVman101 Win User

Astroneer will not load

Are you still experiencing this issue?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Astroneer will not load

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. minecraftgamer1 Win User

pc game pass

Luckys tale astroner sorry for me being a moron whats pc specs
Thema:

1. Astroneer won't load on PC. - Similar Threads - Astroneer won't load

2. Why does astroneer take loads of time to load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does astroneer take loads of time to load?: Astroneer takes at least 20 monutez to load in, why? Is it glitched? And, How do I fix it? be82c7ba-14a6-4565-af4e-8e6cd1e82133
  3. Astroneer Black Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer Black Screen: I was trying to instal Astroneer onto my laptop and it successfully has. However, I am not able to play the game. I try opening it yo and all I get is an endless black screen. Does anyone know how...
  4. Astroneer will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer will not load: Hi All So i have had Astroneer for a few years now. Always used it on my xbox. The other month my mate goes and gets a PC.... So i join him using my Xbox account on my PC. Playing Astroneer. Go...
  5. ASTRONEER

in XBoX on Consoles
    ASTRONEER: Hello Me and my friend are trying to join each others astronneer games but it just kicks us (we are both on xbox) e668d05c-9461-4566-83a3-fca3aa6bbb1f
  6. Astroneer crossplay between xbox and steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer crossplay between xbox and steam?: Hi, Recently a group of friends and I discovered we all had Astroneer. Knowing this, we hastily attempted to try and play with each other, only to find that me, being a Xbox to pc transfer,...
  7. astroneer multiplayer bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    astroneer multiplayer bug: I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me I...
  8. Astroneer: Not Joinable error on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer: Not Joinable error on xbox: Me and my friend just got the game to work for both of us, now we are having issues playing with each other, we cannot join and we get a message saying not joinable on the right even though we are...
  9. Me and my friend can't play together Astroneer with Xbox and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend can't play together Astroneer with Xbox and Windows 10: We tried playing both of the games at the same time, then, we get a message saying "this game is running on another device", is there a way to play the game in which we can play?...
  10. I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Dear Community, I have a problem about Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass on PC, like I said on the title. I got Game Pass when it was $1. Me and my friends played Sea of Thieves, now we want to play...