Astroneer won't load on PC.

Discus and support Astroneer won't load on PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ON PC. After loading solar system screen, window pops up saying can't sync to cloud save. So you have to choose play offline. Then at the first menu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lordvader52583, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Astroneer won't load on PC.

ON PC. After loading solar system screen, window pops up saying can't sync to cloud save. So you have to choose play offline. Then at the first menu screen that shows load game and such, the menu never pops up. You see the huge ship on the screen and you
    can move the camera, but no menu. Then a dark gray xbox window pops up and disappears several times. Any ideas?

:)

lordvader52583, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Astroneer won't load on PC.

1. Astroneer won't load on PC. - Similar Threads - Astroneer won't load

2. Astroneer: Not Joinable error on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer: Not Joinable error on xbox: Me and my friend just got the game to work for both of us, now we are having issues playing with each other, we cannot join and we get a message saying not joinable on the right even though we are...
  3. Me and my friend can't play together Astroneer with Xbox and Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend can't play together Astroneer with Xbox and Windows 10: We tried playing both of the games at the same time, then, we get a message saying "this game is running on another device", is there a way to play the game in which we can play?...
  4. I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Dear Community, I have a problem about Astroneer on Xbox Game Pass on PC, like I said on the title. I got Game Pass when it was $1. Me and my friends played Sea of Thieves, now we want to play...
  5. Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE): So me and my friend recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC from that 1 dollar sale, and we can't play astroneer together because in the coop tab ingame it says not joinable for the both of us even...
  6. Astroneer on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer on Game Pass for PC: I just downloaded astroneer for xbox game pass on pc. Is it not yet possible to play with my friends who own the game on steam? This will be very underwhelming if not. Thanks...
  7. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...
  8. Play Astroneer in Coop on Xbox one and PC (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Astroneer in Coop on Xbox one and PC (windows 10): Hi! I have an xbox one family account with four accounts connected. We also have two microsoft accounts on the computer, theese two are the same as two on the xbox. My son bought the game...
  9. Astroneer does not work on this device!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer does not work on this device!: i have just bought astroneer and it wont let me install the game and it says it does not work on this device. 31b674f0-8f64-4227-9832-bedb9323b083
  10. ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard,...

in XBoX on Windows
    ASTRONEER游戏因更换电脑主板,导致电脑显示游戏不在此设备中[The ASTRONEER game is replaced by a computer motherboard,...: 电脑更换了主板,但是我是同一个账号登录的,可以看到已购买此游戏,就是不能更新!然后我进行了 除游戏,并准备再次安装,安装按钮为灰色,点击后面的更多按钮,选择安装在我的设备上,点击立即安装,显示正在尝试安装在 选择的设备上,然后就没有然后了,依旧没有安装,请问怎么解决这个问题? [Translation - The computer has replaced the...