Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS

Discus and support Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS Been experiencing a LOT OF LAG recently playing Destiny on line... I have checked network stats... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Laurierayr56, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Laurierayr56
    Laurierayr56 Guest

Asus (Modems/Gateways): NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS
    Been experiencing a LOT OF LAG recently playing Destiny on line... I have checked network stats and MTU is shown as 1480 ... on xbox one BUT Asus DSL-68U router has MTU set at 1492 (which is optimal setting) WHY is this? and can I change the MTU on the xbox? Latency
    runs at 205 ms which is also not good... My Download speed is 9.31 Mbps and Upload speed 0.56 Mbps. I live in Australia (that's why internet speed is so ****). (hard wired to modem not wireless).

Anyhow according to a tech site my modem's optimal MTU setting should be 1492 which is what it is set at and the xbox one support shows that the MTU on the xbox is set by the modem BUT it is 1480 so there is an issue somewhere? Apparently settings below
    1492 will cause packet loss ... How do I find my optimum MTU setting? AT&T Southeast Forum FAQ | DSLReports, ISP Information

Thanks Laurie

:)

Laurierayr56, Jan 31, 2017
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Weird Temporary "service info is unavailable" !

Just to check your network connection, can you share what your network speeds show up as under your Xbox One console's detailed network statistics? That can help us narrow this down further.

To get your Detailed Network Statistics, press the menu button on the controller while on the home screen and scroll down to settings. Under settings select Network and move to the right which will listed the option for Detailed Network Statistics.

Thank you!

Mister Maka, Jan 31, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    WWE Network App issue

Just to take a look into your network speeds, can you share your Detailed Network Statistics? To view that, visit settings and then head to network. From there if you scroll to the right you'll see the option for Detailed Network Statistics. Thank you Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS :)

Mister Maka, Jan 31, 2017
  4. {Parity} Win User

Not able to choose "network settings" in xbox one

Please run your network statistics and post the results.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Weird Temporary "service info is unavailable" !

Just to check your network connection, can you share what your network speeds show up as under your Xbox One console's detailed network statistics? That can help us narrow this down further.

To get your Detailed Network Statistics, press the menu button on the controller while on the home screen and scroll down to settings. Under settings select Network and move to the right which will listed the option for Detailed Network Statistics.

Thank you!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 0x801901f4 Account Error

Check your Detailed Network Stats (Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics) as seen on your Xbox One console.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

WWE Network App issue

Just to take a look into your network speeds, can you share your Detailed Network Statistics? To view that, visit settings and then head to network. From there if you scroll to the right you'll see the option for Detailed Network Statistics. Thank you :)
  8. Fear2Eternity Win User

My xbox keeps taking ages to load, I then have to fully refresh it for it to work, even then sometimes the friends part doesnt show up.

Setting-Network-Detailed network statistics.

There's also Bandwidth usage which is a pretty cool feature.
Thema:

1. Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS - Similar Threads - Asus NETWORK SETTING

2. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  3. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss: Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I...
  4. Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor: Hey why doesn't Asus Swift PG278QR work with Xbox One or Xbox one x with HDMI? Only get a black image. Sincerely, Johnny 81187a3f-02f8-40e9-9b64-cae0e8528a9c
  5. Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor: Hello, I purchased an XBox 1X for my son for Christmas along with a monitor for gaming. Do I need to purchase a high speed HDMI cable to connect them? Or does the XBox 1X come with the connection...
  6. Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite

Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite: Asus (Modems/Gateways) Asus DSL-N11: control elite Contacta con el servicio técnico de tu país y te van a dar las indicaciones y posibles lugares donde se podría arreglar. -[Translation - Contact...
  7. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...
  8. Asus Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash

Asus Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash: Asus (Routers) Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash Actually all xbox core services are up and running now 9da11ac9-09a8-49a9-8179-b8d47d5010e9
  9. Asus ASUS WL-500GP v.2: My security protocol won't work

Asus ASUS WL-500GP v.2: My security protocol won't work: Asus (Routers) ASUS WL-500GP v.2: My security protocol won't work Many campuses block gaming consoles from connecting. Connect your console to a PC via a bridged connection, and then just connect...
  10. Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X: I know the One X cannot play in 21:9 but will it run on this monitor and just give black borders? I am fine with borders I just don't want it to be stretched. 2e39cd8b-8092-4fb6-8749-f58ae29db228