Asus: RT-AC88U

Discus and support Asus: RT-AC88U in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): RT-AC88U Does Anyone use this Model for gaming...I LIVE IN WA and i use it with a xfinity modem i need setup advices....... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NextGenGamer360, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Asus: RT-AC88U

Asus (Modems/Gateways): RT-AC88U
    Does Anyone use this Model for gaming...I LIVE IN WA and i use it with a xfinity modem i need setup advices....

:)

NextGenGamer360, Mar 10, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Best wireless router for online gaming?

Your best options are going to be the ASUS RT-AC88U and the Netgear Nighthawk X8. Although I recommend doing some research and making sure your router is the issue before looking to drop $300+.

IndieRock, Mar 10, 2017
  3. DopeySo
    DopeySo Guest
    Recommended Wireless Router for Xbox live (360 and ONE)

I own the ASUS RT-N66U Gigabit Router, works GREAT!!! I highly recommend it. If you're looking for a 2014 model the ASUS (RT-AC68U) is your best bet.

DopeySo, Mar 10, 2017
  4. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

I'm using here an Asus RT-AC88U and it's pretty good
  5. DopeySo Win User

Recommended Wireless Router for Xbox live (360 and ONE)

I own the ASUS RT-N66U Gigabit Router, works GREAT!!! I highly recommend it. If you're looking for a 2014 model the ASUS (RT-AC68U) is your best bet.
  6. RickPoker Win User

Asus Asus RT-AC68U: UPnP

I had the exact same problem with my 360 and my new AC68U after running a connection test. I followed the step by step instructions here to flash the UPnP and it worked. You have to make sure that you reboot both your modem and router each time that you
    disable and enable UPnP as well as rebooting your console with UPnP both off and on so the NAT tables can reset. Make sure to reset the console network settings to factory defaults first.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution
  7. GH0ST OP Win User

Sporadic Xbox Live Disconnects

Arris CM820A cable modem

Asus RT-AC68U router
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Asus Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash

Actually all xbox core services are up and running now
Thema:

Asus: RT-AC88U

1. Asus: RT-AC88U - Similar Threads - Asus AC88U

2. Generation 1 Xbox One with Kinect, HDMI video issue vs ASUS Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generation 1 Xbox One with Kinect, HDMI video issue vs ASUS Monitor: Long time abuser of Console and PCs' alike. My xbox was purchased from a close friend in 2013, maybe 2014. Super excited! fast forward several years, this console is still alive and kicking....
  3. Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing: Asus (Modems/Gateways): What servers do the Xbox use for testing When I run a test network speed & statistics My latency is like 65 ms. When I run a speed test from Okla or fast.com my latency...
  4. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  5. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  6. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss: Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I...
  7. Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor: Hey why doesn't Asus Swift PG278QR work with Xbox One or Xbox one x with HDMI? Only get a black image. Sincerely, Johnny 81187a3f-02f8-40e9-9b64-cae0e8528a9c
  8. Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor: Hello, I purchased an XBox 1X for my son for Christmas along with a monitor for gaming. Do I need to purchase a high speed HDMI cable to connect them? Or does the XBox 1X come with the connection...
  9. Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite

Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite: Asus (Modems/Gateways) Asus DSL-N11: control elite Contacta con el servicio técnico de tu país y te van a dar las indicaciones y posibles lugares donde se podría arreglar. -[Translation - Contact...
  10. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...