Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing

Discus and support Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): What servers do the Xbox use for testing When I run a test network speed & statistics My latency is like 65 ms. When I run a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BossDad4Life442, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing

Asus (Modems/Gateways): What servers do the Xbox use for testing
    From what ive seen its testing from their servers in Washington state.

:)

BossDad4Life442, Dec 7, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

When I run a test network speed & statistics

My latency is like 65 ms. When I run a speed test from Okla or fast.com my latency is 12 ms unloaded and 32 loaded. Why is the latency so much higher on the console test. Now the other 2 test where run on console using the Edge browser. And my Router is
    a RT N66U.
    From what ive seen its testing from their servers in Washington state.
  3. goyanks135 Win User

Xbox One shows High Latency and Packet Loss

I believe that when you do the test on the Xbox it pings Microsoft's servers in Seattle. When you use speed test it chooses a local server. Test what you connection is to Seattle from speed test and report back.
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Secondary DNS Server

You don't actually need a second DNS server it is only used if it cannot connect the primary server. What error message do you get when you try to connect to live using the "test xbox live" setting
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Is Microsoft encountering issues they don't want to admit with networking?

On your other devices you are speedtesting to the nearest server. Xbox one is testin to the main xbox server in seattle. For a comparison on you phone or what ever do a test but pic a server in seattle
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Latency Problem on Xbox One X

Latency tests depend on what server you're using for the ping test.

For example, your Xbox could be testing latency to an Xbox datacenter further away (more than twice as far away it seems) than the server your PC's Xbox app or the website you're using for a latency test uses.

There is no problem and this is normal behavior for latency tests.

I would suggest you go to
    Speedtest.net
    on your Edge browser (if possible) on Xbox one and also on a browser on your PC and see if the same server shows the same ping.
Thema:

1. Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing - Similar Threads - Asus servers testing

2. Generation 1 Xbox One with Kinect, HDMI video issue vs ASUS Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generation 1 Xbox One with Kinect, HDMI video issue vs ASUS Monitor: Long time abuser of Console and PCs' alike. My xbox was purchased from a close friend in 2013, maybe 2014. Super excited! fast forward several years, this console is still alive and kicking....
  3. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  4. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  5. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss: Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I...
  6. Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor: Hey why doesn't Asus Swift PG278QR work with Xbox One or Xbox one x with HDMI? Only get a black image. Sincerely, Johnny 81187a3f-02f8-40e9-9b64-cae0e8528a9c
  7. Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor: Hello, I purchased an XBox 1X for my son for Christmas along with a monitor for gaming. Do I need to purchase a high speed HDMI cable to connect them? Or does the XBox 1X come with the connection...
  8. Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite

Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite: Asus (Modems/Gateways) Asus DSL-N11: control elite Contacta con el servicio técnico de tu país y te van a dar las indicaciones y posibles lugares donde se podría arreglar. -[Translation - Contact...
  9. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...
  10. Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X: I know the One X cannot play in 21:9 but will it run on this monitor and just give black borders? I am fine with borders I just don't want it to be stretched. 2e39cd8b-8092-4fb6-8749-f58ae29db228