Asus: xbox connection

Discus and support Asus: xbox connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): xbox connection hello,i can't connect my xbox 360 to internet. my router modem is asus n10e. thanks.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MacabreEye5466, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Asus: xbox connection

Asus (Modems/Gateways): xbox connection
    hello,i can't connect my xbox 360 to internet.

my router modem is asus n10e.

thanks.

:)

MacabreEye5466, Oct 18, 2016
  2. Riekopo
    Riekopo Guest
    Xbox slim wireless to ASUS RT-N66U works very poor.

My Xbox One won't connect to the 5GHz band of my Asus N66U wireless router.

Riekopo, Oct 18, 2016
  3. toolmrl
    toolmrl Guest
    Xbox One unreliable with 5ghz?

I've never been able to connect my Xbox to the 5GHz network on my Asus RT-AC66R - only the 2.4GHz connection works.

toolmrl, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Riekopo Win User

Xbox slim wireless to ASUS RT-N66U works very poor.

My Xbox One won't connect to the 5GHz band of my Asus N66U wireless router.
  5. toolmrl Win User

Xbox One unreliable with 5ghz?

I've never been able to connect my Xbox to the 5GHz network on my Asus RT-AC66R - only the 2.4GHz connection works.
  6. DanCristian0207 Win User

How to change 50 hz to 60 hz on the monitor pc?

My pc monitor is a Asus VN247H (
    www.cnet.com/.../specs
    ).

Refresh rate is now 50hz and i want to change this rate to 60hz. I connected the Xbox 360 console to pc monitor with a HDMI cable.
  7. taidara Win User

Console cannot into Xboxlive :D

The Asus RT-N66U has no modem capabilities, which means that your router only stops broadcasts and divide your network from others.

I assume you connect your ASUS to a wall socket (Ethernet/network). If so, try connect your console directly to the wall socket.
  8. taidara Win User

Recieving MTU Error, didn't have it before

Greetings mike!

Have you tried to bypass your ASUS RT-N13U router and make a direct connection to the network socket in your apartment? If you try this, unplug the ASUS router and wait a couple of minutes before you directly connect your console. Start your console and
    restore network settings to factory defaults. Press "B" on your controller and Test Xbox LIVE connection. Let us know if you still get a MTU error. Thank you!
Thema:

Asus: xbox connection

1. Asus: xbox connection - Similar Threads - Asus connection

2. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  3. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss: Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I...
  4. Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor: Hey why doesn't Asus Swift PG278QR work with Xbox One or Xbox one x with HDMI? Only get a black image. Sincerely, Johnny 81187a3f-02f8-40e9-9b64-cae0e8528a9c
  5. Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor: Hello, I purchased an XBox 1X for my son for Christmas along with a monitor for gaming. Do I need to purchase a high speed HDMI cable to connect them? Or does the XBox 1X come with the connection...
  6. Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite

Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite: Asus (Modems/Gateways) Asus DSL-N11: control elite Contacta con el servicio técnico de tu país y te van a dar las indicaciones y posibles lugares donde se podría arreglar. -[Translation - Contact...
  7. Asus Asus RT-AC68U: Can’t connect to 2g wifi

Asus Asus RT-AC68U: Can’t connect to 2g wifi: Asus (Routers) Asus RT-AC68U: Can’t connect to 2g wifi hi Can’t connect to any 2g Wi-Fi . I have Virgin hub 3 and can connect to 5g. It sees 2g ssid but fails to connect. Tried my old ASUS...
  8. Xbox Live connection issues using Asus router only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connection issues using Asus router only: Hi guys, Upon initial setup, i encountered a problem installing the first update. I get the message "There was a problem with the update". When doing a network test, it sometimes shows...
  9. Can't connect to 5GHz band of Asus N66U wireless router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to 5GHz band of Asus N66U wireless router.: As my title says my Xbox One won't connect to the 5GHz band of my Asus N66U wireless router. It connects to the 2.4GHz band fine, but I want to use the 5GHz because it's much faster. My modem is...
  10. Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?: Is there a way to do this at the moment? The ASUS does not have the Red/White RCA connections in the back, nor does it have a green connector for headphone (it has one, but it's useless since it's...