Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

Discus and support Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Kylearan, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Kylearan
    Kylearan Guest

Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss
    Hi there Kylearan,

Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I recommend to check out the following articles for troubleshooting slow wireless internet speeds on the Xbox One:

If the issue persists, we recommend to contact your Internet Service Provider to discuss your bandwidth allocation and hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

:)

Kylearan, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Kylearan,

Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I recommend to check out the following articles for troubleshooting slow wireless internet speeds on the Xbox One:

If the issue persists, we recommend to contact your Internet Service Provider to discuss your bandwidth allocation and hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. kev edin Win User

Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

If you can you are better connecting with a ethernet cable and try the test again 🤔
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm using the same router, but haven't experience any issues when connected via Wi-Fi. I usually use a wire though.

Something you can check is, are there any metal or big objects or electronical devices between the router and Xbox console that could disrupt the signal?

Try to see if placing the console at a different place makes any difference.

That way you can try and determine a possible cause.
    Keep in mind that the 5Ghz signal is a signal that can do high speed, but has problems passing through objects.

So it might be worth to check if the 2.4 signal is a better option and see how that performs, that signal works better for longer distances and passing through objects.

Let us know the results
  5. Kylearan Win User

Hi there,

I'm using the same router, but haven't experience any issues when connected via Wi-Fi. I usually use a wire though.

Something you can check is, are there any metal or big objects or electronical devices between the router and Xbox console that could disrupt the signal?

Try to see if placing the console at a different place makes any difference.

That way you can try and determine a possible cause.
    Keep in mind that the 5Ghz signal is a signal that can do high speed, but has problems passing through objects.

So it might be worth to check if the 2.4 signal is a better option and see how that performs, that signal works better for longer distances and passing through objects.

Let us know the results
    Appreciate your response - no, nothing between that ought to cause a problem.

I'd run ethernet if there were an elegant way to do so.

That said, I switched from 5 to 2.4 GHz, which performed well - results in line with my connection. I also did some channel snooping, to ensure 2.4 and 5 GHz are both on the best channels. Hadn't felt the need to do that before, so this got me to learn a
    couple of things that'll come in handy down the road.

I probably don't push near enough bandwidth to need 5 GHz anyway - another lesson.

Thanks again.
  6. Hemi Jindrix Win User

Downloading digital games

Tried to link a image but couldn't. So anyone else having slow time downloading games, here's my network statistics from the settings page on my Xbox One

Download speed 120.38Mbps Latency 63ms

Upload speed 23.38Mbps

Packet loss 0%

MTU 1480
Thema:

1. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss - Similar Threads - Asus Network Statistics

2. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  3. Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not work with Asus Swift PG278QR LCD monitor: Hey why doesn't Asus Swift PG278QR work with Xbox One or Xbox one x with HDMI? Only get a black image. Sincerely, Johnny 81187a3f-02f8-40e9-9b64-cae0e8528a9c
  4. Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1X - do i need HDMI cable to connect to an ASUS monitor: Hello, I purchased an XBox 1X for my son for Christmas along with a monitor for gaming. Do I need to purchase a high speed HDMI cable to connect them? Or does the XBox 1X come with the connection...
  5. Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus Asus DSL-N11: control elite: Asus (Modems/Gateways) Asus DSL-N11: control elite Contacta con el servicio técnico de tu país y te van a dar las indicaciones y posibles lugares donde se podría arreglar. -[Translation - Contact...
  6. Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it

Asus ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it: Asus (Routers) ASUS RT-N13: Double NAT detected, not sure how to fix it Hello, you can solve this problem (if you had NAT Open) to delete the Xbox Mac Address. To do so, go to Settings> All...
  7. Asus Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash

Asus Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash: Asus (Routers) Asus RT-N56U: Xbox is trash Actually all xbox core services are up and running now 9da11ac9-09a8-49a9-8179-b8d47d5010e9
  8. Asus ASUS WL-500GP v.2: My security protocol won't work

Asus ASUS WL-500GP v.2: My security protocol won't work: Asus (Routers) ASUS WL-500GP v.2: My security protocol won't work Many campuses block gaming consoles from connecting. Connect your console to a PC via a bridged connection, and then just connect...
  9. Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS

Asus: NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS: Asus (Modems/Gateways): NETWORK SETTING AND STATISTICS Been experiencing a LOT OF LAG recently playing Destiny on line... I have checked network stats and MTU is shown as 1480 ... on xbox one BUT...
  10. Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X: I know the One X cannot play in 21:9 but will it run on this monitor and just give black borders? I am fine with borders I just don't want it to be stretched. 2e39cd8b-8092-4fb6-8749-f58ae29db228