at game over there is not enough time to select

Discus and support at game over there is not enough time to select in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hate the woman's voice. In France and Brasil after the last number, immediately the game is over. Please give me the time to select the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertoCattellani, Mar 14, 2014.

1. at game over there is not enough time to select

I hate the woman's voice. In France and Brasil

after the last number, immediately the game is over.

Please give me the time to select the last number...

I think it is a little bug

thanks for everything you do about

:)

RobertoCattellani, Mar 14, 2014
  2. al jonesen
    al jonesen Guest
    Overall I think it is a very good game. Opinions ????

^^^ no time soon is what I have read over at the official forums. there apparently is not enough folks who own the new machines to support a free to play game just yet...

al jonesen, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher Guest
    Are fps games still pretty popular on the 360?

How about MW3? I am tired of trying to play MW3 on PC 99% of the time I play late at night and there is a little over 6k people online and that's not enough to play all game types.

Soulwatcher, Mar 14, 2014
  4. noboundz Win User

Xbox dashboard update

You are seriously agitated over a dashboard update???? I only ever stay on the dashboard long enough to select play game. Could care less.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?

The Xbox One will have a great selection of games (past the current selection) soon enough. Just as the PS4 / WiiU have a great selection of games. It's not so much about lagging behind or losing, but more to do with what games and community you like to
    spend your time with :)
  6. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay

Way to over done. I hope it fails and Battle field takes over. Cod do not spend enough time on their games they need to do more !!!.
  7. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Is There Enough Time For A Beta?

[quote user="BADMAGIK"]Wrongo. Demize said it himself the BETA will be used to balance the game.

[/quote]

They'll use the data but the underlying goal is the stress test. But then on the first week of release, they'll issue a statement saying "we didn't plan on being so popular so sorry for the lag".
  8. BADMAGIK Win User

Is There Enough Time For A Beta?

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

You know you could of posted in the other Beta threads you've created. Like
    this

But like the others have said, this beta is more like a stress test on EA's servers. It goes the same with the BC1 and BC2 demos. Most "betas" released on consoles are stress test on their servers. They may fix a few bugs and glitches but what's a better way
    of getting a lot people hyped up for a game and testing it the same time? Release a "beta".

[/quote]

Wrongo. Demize said it himself the BETA will be used to balance the game.
Thema:

at game over there is not enough time to select

1. at game over there is not enough time to select - Similar Threads - game enough select

2. Update pop up not enough space - game interruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update pop up not enough space - game interruption: Just had this happen to me and cant find a suggestion box to suggest an update to: - not pop up notifications if ingame or a minimised notification that do not cover the game screen - and not to...
  3. cant buy games despite having enough money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy games despite having enough money: i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt. im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in my account. when i press buy it asks how i...
  4. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.: Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not days. Is there any way you can increase the...
  5. not enough time to play May 22nd's Majong game? The most time I have ever received is 2min ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not enough time to play May 22nd's Majong game? The most time I have ever received is 2min ...: I have play May 22nds Majong (xbox challenges) about 45 times and the game has never given enough time to come close to completing. It times out way to soon for such a large game. I have been...
  6. Game sound not loud enough on Twitch Streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sound not loud enough on Twitch Streams: I started streaming and noticed my microphone (kinect) sound is overwhelming compared to the game sound. How can I correct this? Through settings or is there an I would need?...
  7. I THOUGHT BC GAMES WERE GONNA BE FREE. DIDN'T I SPEND ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I THOUGHT BC GAMES WERE GONNA BE FREE. DIDN'T I SPEND ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!: how much more does Xbox need to take from me before we get what we want, now we are getting more indie titles and paying half price of a full game for games that are years older and you can...
  8. I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...: Please help it won't let me buy a game I won't and my bank account has way more than the minimum reqiured to buy it 9e04b45e-6fdb-493a-98b1-a8f7b49abb58
  9. Windows 10 XBOX Game DVR Wont Record, Saying my PC isn't powerful enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX Game DVR Wont Record, Saying my PC isn't powerful enough: I cannot record using the XBOX Game DVR on my Windows 10 Gaming PC. I contacted Microsoft Support, got forwarded to Xbox support, then got forwarded to Microsoft, then back to Xbox. It says my PC...
  10. Do you think 5GB RAM is enough for Xbox 1 gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you think 5GB RAM is enough for Xbox 1 gaming?: I decided to post this to get your opinions. Last year I decided to get and try Toy Soldiers War Chest on Xbox 1. One day when I played it, Xbox 1's Dashboard brought up a Critical Error message...