AT&T: Connection

Discus and support AT&T: Connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Connection Try and see if this helps. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox One Can’t See Your Wireless Network? | Xbox One Wireless... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Bigfoot2186, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Bigfoot2186
    Bigfoot2186 Guest

Bigfoot2186, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Travitch
    Travitch Guest
    AT&T/xbox.com issues

I've got a quick question about any known issues with AT&T as an ISP. Since sometime this past August I can't get to any website that has xbox in the URL. I'm at work currently & don't know what our ISP is other than it's not AT&T. When I try to go to xbox
    live on my laptop it won't connect, I can connect from any PC/laptop as long as it's not an AT&T connection. Is there any known way to resolve this? AT&T says it's an xbox/microsoft issue & xbox/microsoft says it's an AT&T issue. Anybody else have this issue
    & what can be done to resolve it?

Travitch, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Cant connect to Xbox live when my laptop is connected to Internet

Sorry, I have AT&T Uverse. My laptop is connected through my wireless and my Xbox is connected wired directly to the at&t tv box. My router is a 2wire 3800HGV-B

My Stun is MLG, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest
  5. PedroDesRobots Win User

"Virtual" Joystick on analog port (jack)

Erratum: R1 and T connected and S and R2 not connected

Note: we can put a fake resistance of 10 KOhms between S and R2 and to send an analog signal through R1 and T
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
  7. My Stun is MLG Win User

Cant connect to Xbox live when my laptop is connected to Internet

Sorry, I have AT&T Uverse. My laptop is connected through my wireless and my Xbox is connected wired directly to the at&t tv box. My router is a 2wire 3800HGV-B
  8. PetrX81 Win User

error code 80151909 and 8015190b

I apologize for my English. I can´t to connect to xbox live, so I can´t download profile.
  9. luchador67 Win User
Thema:

1. AT&T: Connection - Similar Threads - AT&T Connection

2. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  3. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  4. Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T): Since about April 7th my Xbox One will not connect to my WIFI and it will not allow me to sign in, keeps signing me out. I know this issue is not with AT&T because all my other items connect with...
  5. AT&T: Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not: AT&T (ISPs): Xbox1 S wireless works but wired connection does not Hello quigman11! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to wire your console up to the internet. I just wanted...
  6. AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T

AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T: AT&T (ISPs): Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T Hello Michael, We recommend if you can go hard wired then I would try that. I know for a while AT&T customers were having a lot of issues. If...
  7. AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why

AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why: AT&T (ISPs): My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why Hello Silentkill4life, Please try the steps in my link to see if this resolves the issue. Issues Connecting to Xbox Live...
  8. AT&T: Xbox Won't Connect

AT&T: Xbox Won't Connect: AT&T (ISPs): Xbox Won't Connect Hello, you can also follow the suggestions from this thread you mentioned: This one looks like works for the AT&T ussers CrypticMuffin83 I went into my router...
  9. Can't Connect Xbox 360 to AT&T Hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Connect Xbox 360 to AT&T Hotspot: We have been connecting our Xbox to the Internet using AT&T Hotspot on our phones for over a year. Yesterday out of nowhere, we can't connect now. Network connection test fails between hotspot and...
  10. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...