AT&T: I don't know what it is...

Discus and support AT&T: I don't know what it is... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): I don't know what it is... Try removing the account from the xbox one console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IcyRaindrop427, Jul 15, 2018.

1. AT&T: I don't know what it is...

AT&T (ISPs): I don't know what it is...
    Try removing the account from the xbox one console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

:)

IcyRaindrop427, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Travitch
    Travitch Guest
    AT&T/xbox.com issues

I've got a quick question about any known issues with AT&T as an ISP. Since sometime this past August I can't get to any website that has xbox in the URL. I'm at work currently & don't know what our ISP is other than it's not AT&T. When I try to go to xbox
    live on my laptop it won't connect, I can connect from any PC/laptop as long as it's not an AT&T connection. Is there any known way to resolve this? AT&T says it's an xbox/microsoft issue & xbox/microsoft says it's an AT&T issue. Anybody else have this issue
    & what can be done to resolve it?

Travitch, Jul 15, 2018
  3. I don't know what to do

what do I do idk what to do

SuperAiden10765, Jul 15, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try removing the account from the xbox one console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. AT&T: I don't know what it is... - Similar Threads - AT&T don't

2. Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light: Hi! I recently moved to a new appartment and when I was plugged in my Xbox one in to my new appartment, the power brick showed a oranged light. I've been patient and waited but it won't change...
  3. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  4. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  5. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year

in XboX Insiders
    Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. This is bullsh*t.

in XboX Insiders
    This is bullsh*t.: I was accepted for the MCC reach flighting but since I'm under 18 it won't let me play it. It's complete and utter bullsh*t. submitted by /u/DATBOI_441 [link] [comments]
  8. I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME: SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE XBOX SERVERS? I CAN´T DO ANYTHING HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 379ae8d5-f1ae-4d15-9de9-19e229b73b32
  9. AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why: AT&T (ISPs): My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why Hello Silentkill4life, Please try the steps in my link to see if this resolves the issue. Issues Connecting to Xbox Live...
  10. Can´t buy games, code 80167611, any suggest? I'm trying with CrC, but don't let make the pay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t buy games, code 80167611, any suggest? I'm trying with CrC, but don't let make the pay.: Can´t buy games, code 80167611, any suggest? I'm trying with CrC, but don't let me make the pay. Please, help me ASAP. b21965be-3b2c-49b5-9347-1b0e9fb71e11