AT&T: I don't know what it is...

Discus and support AT&T: I don't know what it is... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): I don't know what it is... Try removing the account from the xbox one console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IcyRaindrop427, Jul 15, 2018.

1. AT&T: I don't know what it is...

AT&T (ISPs): I don't know what it is...
    Try removing the account from the xbox one console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

:)

IcyRaindrop427, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Travitch
    Travitch Guest
    AT&T/xbox.com issues

I've got a quick question about any known issues with AT&T as an ISP. Since sometime this past August I can't get to any website that has xbox in the URL. I'm at work currently & don't know what our ISP is other than it's not AT&T. When I try to go to xbox
    live on my laptop it won't connect, I can connect from any PC/laptop as long as it's not an AT&T connection. Is there any known way to resolve this? AT&T says it's an xbox/microsoft issue & xbox/microsoft says it's an AT&T issue. Anybody else have this issue
    & what can be done to resolve it?

Travitch, Jul 15, 2018
  3. I don't know what to do

what do I do idk what to do

SuperAiden10765, Jul 15, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Try removing the account from the xbox one console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. AT&T: I don't know what it is... - Similar Threads - AT&T don't

2. Can`t add account or sign in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can`t add account or sign in xbox one: I originally had an error that said no connection. I went through different steps to try and fix including factory reset. I now cant add back my account... all I get is a rotating circle and...
  3. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  4. XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Games not updating, and don´t launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Games not updating, and don´t launch.: Hello! I'm a bit desperated here, so, I'm going straight to the point: I have the Ultimate Game Pass, which allows me to download games like Age of Empires, Ori, Gears of War, and Dirt Rally 2.0....
  5. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  6. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  7. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  8. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  9. AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why: AT&T (ISPs): My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why Hello Silentkill4life, Please try the steps in my link to see if this resolves the issue. Issues Connecting to Xbox Live...
  10. Can´t buy games, code 80167611, any suggest? I'm trying with CrC, but don't let make the pay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t buy games, code 80167611, any suggest? I'm trying with CrC, but don't let make the pay.: Can´t buy games, code 80167611, any suggest? I'm trying with CrC, but don't let me make the pay. Please, help me ASAP. b21965be-3b2c-49b5-9347-1b0e9fb71e11