AT&T: Irritated

Discus and support AT&T: Irritated in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Irritated Check this link for a possible solution of connection issues:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by The Subject 15, Jul 16, 2018.

1. AT&T: Irritated

The Subject 15, Jul 16, 2018
  2. B3stOfBoth
    B3stOfBoth Guest
    AT&T: NAT Type

AT&T (ISPs): NAT Type
    i have US Cellular (D-Link Modem/router) and i cant get my NAT open, its either Strict or Unavailable.... this shit is irritating! ive called ISP and they have no clue wtf NAT is! any suggestions?

B3stOfBoth, Jul 16, 2018
  3. xTRuEx STeeZ
    xTRuEx STeeZ Guest
    Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects
    **Continued Thread**

Feb and like I said was irritating until i got a play & charge kit.

xTRuEx STeeZ, Jul 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Tahki Win User

Irritated

That didn't help and to make it even more fun, the content in my online vault on MW3 is missing.
  7. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Hmmm. OK. I want you to do the same steps that I layed out, but we are going to add one to it. If you have a hard drive then I want you to re-seat the drive. Turn the console off, then remove the HD. Turn the console on and let it boot to the home screen.
    Then turn the console off, and re-insert the hard drive. Make sure it is snug in the hole. Finally turn the console back on.

Once that whole process is done, go through clearing the system cache and downloading profile. As a matter of fact, before you download the profile you should remove it from the console. Just make sure that when you select the "Delete" option on your profile,
    select the option for "Delete profile only" instead of "Delete profile with items". That will keep any data you have intact.
  8. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Hi there Tahki. Sorry to hear about the issues. The outage yesterday left a lot of profile problems in its wake. That being said, I had not seen any problems with people's saved games being deleted. There might be an issue with some corrupted profile data.
    I would suggest doing two things to try and clear that up.

- 1st: Clear system cache (Settings > System > Storage > Y button on your hard drive/MU > Clear systme cache). That won't delete anything except for some install files and junk files.

- 2nd: Download your profile. Re-downloading your profile overwrites the profile that's on the console with the profile data from the Xbox LIVE server. That way it'll make sure that your profile data is fresh.
  9. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Alright. It is absolutely time to contact LIVE support. There needs to be an escalation done RE: your online content. They closed about an hour ago, but if you call 800-4MY-XBOX in the morning they can get the ball rolling on it.
Thema:

1. AT&T: Irritated - Similar Threads - AT&T Irritated

2. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  3. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  4. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year

in XboX Insiders
    Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. This is bullsh*t.

in XboX Insiders
    This is bullsh*t.: I was accepted for the MCC reach flighting but since I'm under 18 it won't let me play it. It's complete and utter bullsh*t. submitted by /u/DATBOI_441 [link] [comments]
  7. I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME: SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE XBOX SERVERS? I CAN´T DO ANYTHING HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 379ae8d5-f1ae-4d15-9de9-19e229b73b32
  8. AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45: AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45 This is sounding like a port is messed up somewhere, I would say trying out without going through the console and trying a different router main port....
  9. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.: See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i...
  10. I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?: Recently i buy a gift card but it doesn't give me the right amount of money that is supposed to do, do you have any idea what is it, or even better how to fix it , please i will appreciate it...