AT&T: Irritated

Discus and support AT&T: Irritated in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Irritated Check this link for a possible solution of connection issues:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by The Subject 15, Jul 16, 2018.

1. AT&T: Irritated

The Subject 15, Jul 16, 2018
  2. B3stOfBoth
    B3stOfBoth Guest
    AT&T: NAT Type

AT&T (ISPs): NAT Type
    i have US Cellular (D-Link Modem/router) and i cant get my NAT open, its either Strict or Unavailable.... this shit is irritating! ive called ISP and they have no clue wtf NAT is! any suggestions?

B3stOfBoth, Jul 16, 2018
  3. xTRuEx STeeZ
    xTRuEx STeeZ Guest
    Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects
    **Continued Thread**

Feb and like I said was irritating until i got a play & charge kit.

xTRuEx STeeZ, Jul 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Tahki Win User

Irritated

That didn't help and to make it even more fun, the content in my online vault on MW3 is missing.
  7. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Hmmm. OK. I want you to do the same steps that I layed out, but we are going to add one to it. If you have a hard drive then I want you to re-seat the drive. Turn the console off, then remove the HD. Turn the console on and let it boot to the home screen.
    Then turn the console off, and re-insert the hard drive. Make sure it is snug in the hole. Finally turn the console back on.

Once that whole process is done, go through clearing the system cache and downloading profile. As a matter of fact, before you download the profile you should remove it from the console. Just make sure that when you select the "Delete" option on your profile,
    select the option for "Delete profile only" instead of "Delete profile with items". That will keep any data you have intact.
  8. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Hi there Tahki. Sorry to hear about the issues. The outage yesterday left a lot of profile problems in its wake. That being said, I had not seen any problems with people's saved games being deleted. There might be an issue with some corrupted profile data.
    I would suggest doing two things to try and clear that up.

- 1st: Clear system cache (Settings > System > Storage > Y button on your hard drive/MU > Clear systme cache). That won't delete anything except for some install files and junk files.

- 2nd: Download your profile. Re-downloading your profile overwrites the profile that's on the console with the profile data from the Xbox LIVE server. That way it'll make sure that your profile data is fresh.
  9. cquarry Win User

Irritated

Alright. It is absolutely time to contact LIVE support. There needs to be an escalation done RE: your online content. They closed about an hour ago, but if you call 800-4MY-XBOX in the morning they can get the ball rolling on it.
Thema:

1. AT&T: Irritated - Similar Threads - AT&T Irritated

2. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  3. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  4. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  5. Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth): Buen día! Mi duda surge al querer emparejar mis distintos mandos de XBOX a un celular ANDROID version 9 mediante Bluetooth. Todos los mandos actualizados y funcionando correctamente Control de...
  6. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  7. After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games: Hello Community, after an update for my XBOX 360 no more games start. You click on the game it starts briefly and then the console restarts. That's all the games I have like this. Can someone...
  8. Games won´t start

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won´t start: Hi, I´m having some issues trying to launch a couple of games from the Xbox game companion. For example, when I try to star Sea of Thieves it appears an image saying that I should renew my Gold...
  9. The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joelk111 [link] [comments]
  10. T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!

in XboX Insiders
    T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]