AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.

Discus and support AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games. My friend and I are having issues connecting to each other over certain... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ValTissueRipper, May 21, 2018.

1. AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.

AT&T (ISPs): Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.
    My friend and I are having issues connecting to each other over certain games. Example games are: Elite: Dangerous, Warframe, and Payday 2. All games that use Peer to Peer connections. We both have Open NAT and hardwired connections which is why this situation
    is so strange. Further examples of the issue: In Elite: Dangerous, My friend and I are unable to join up in a wing. We are even unable to send direct text messages to each other in game. In Warframe, we are unable to join on each other. In Payday 2, we are
    unable to join a lobby that the other person is in. All these situations just send us the error, "Unable to connect to host (or player or other such information.)". Any idea what is keeping us from connecting to each other?

:)

ValTissueRipper, May 21, 2018
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    CrazY1985, May 21, 2018
  3. ​Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.​

My friend and I are having issues connecting to each other over certain games. Example games are: Elite: Dangerous, Warframe, and Payday 2. All games that use Peer to Peer connections. We both have Open NAT and hardwired connections which is why this situation
    is so strange. Further examples of the issue: In Elite: Dangerous, My friend and I are unable to join up in a wing. We are even unable to send direct text messages to each other in game. In Warframe, we are unable to join on each other. In Payday 2, we are
    unable to join a lobby that the other person is in. All these situations just send us the error, "Unable to connect to host (or player or other such information.)". Any idea what is keeping us from connecting to each other?

ValTissueRipper, May 21, 2018
  4. ValTissueRipper Win User

​Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.​

Please make sure the both of you have the ports opened in your router as described in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live
    Already done. We did find a workaround for most of the games. The workaround was to use Google DNS servers for both parties instead of our ISP's. The only one giving us issues now is Warframe. I have no idea what is causing it to
    have issues when all the other games work fine. The specific error we get on Warframe when connecting to each other for a mission or squad is "Failed to join session (host unreachable)" Any other suggestions?
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

​Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.​

6. SteveMS12 Win User

High upload packet loss with Cox

I'm having similar issues with AT&T U-verse. High pings and packet loss. I've had 4 techs to my house and exhausted everything I can do with AT&T.

With the recent Netflix peering issues on some of these networks I'm wondering if the MS peering partner has bottlenecks going to the providers. It seems that the providers are playing a crappy game of not upgrading connections to clog 3rd party peering
    partners so they can sell direct to the major bandwidth services.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Peer to Peer Connection.... Q&A...

Wow, even I have a better understanding now. Thanks, OP!
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Peer to Peer Connection.... Q&A...

Ping and Latency is how the matchmaking works, so in theory, everyone should have about the same connections. The Upload is the biggest part of connections for gaming but it does make sense that the lobby is only going to be as good as its slowest occupant,
    but I am not positive. I also believe the lag comp was added into gaming to ease the Godmode host that host used to have and they (the devs) try to even the playing field, so to speak by adding some delay in the connections (however minute) but I think it
    kinda fails. I mean I do have great games with great connections alot of the time, but "in general" people complain of the lag. It is what it is.
Thema:

AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.

1. AT&T: Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games. - Similar Threads - AT&T Issues connecting

2. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  3. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  4. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year

in XboX Insiders
    Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T: AT&T (ISPs): Issues Connecting to Xbox Live With AT&T Hello Michael, We recommend if you can go hard wired then I would try that. I know for a while AT&T customers were having a lot of issues. If...
  7. AT&T: connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: connection issues: AT&T (ISPs): connection issues for some reason my Xbox and wireless are not connected at all I've done the steps no results have came out of doing it. what else can i do. Demetrik...
  8. Xbox one REconnection to AT&T Internet issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one REconnection to AT&T Internet issues: Cannot reconnect X Box one that was previously connected AT&T NETWORK has anyone else resolved this issue. Getting in touch with MICROSOFT is fun.. 933d87e2-6bf6-483c-9bf3-2078decdcc74
  9. Can*t download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can*t download issue: Hello Everyone!I have an issue with DEUS EX:HUMAN REVOLUTION and Supreme Commander 2. I have them and i was tryin a lot of times to download them but when it*s at 80% i want to say "downloaded"...
  10. Can´t Buy the Game Pass 1€ (offer) - Technical issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t Buy the Game Pass 1€ (offer) - Technical issue: Hey there, i just cant make a purchase for Xbox Game pass. It has a special offer (1€) and only lasts till the end of this day (04.01.2018). Im really frustrated, it is my second purchase for...