AT&T: My account

Discus and support AT&T: My account in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): My account Can you sign in normally at xbox.com ? If yes try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by vaughnjohnson1, Jul 16, 2018.

1. AT&T: My account

AT&T (ISPs): My account
    Can you sign in normally at xbox.com ?

If yes try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

:)

vaughnjohnson1, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Parental controls

My friend has an xbox live with a parental control account/password, but the account for the parental control was deleted by AT&T. Is there any way for my friend to get his account working with no email for his parental controls?

xOneShotNoKillx, Jul 16, 2018
  3. IADS
    IADS Guest
    Unable to accept new terms for my daughters account?

I'm having same issue.

My daughter's account requires new T&C's to be accepted. She logins and accepts, it then asks for the parent account to login. I do so and it just takes me back to her account, same page to accept the T&C's.

At same time I can login into my Xbox live account on different PC and there is nothing for me to accept or deal with. My (adult) account is working fine.

I get error code 0x3fb on the green Xbox dialog box.

PC: Windows 10, Xbox App 8.8.15003.00000

4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Can you sign in normally at xbox.com ?

If yes try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
  5. GerardNag Win User

Gears of war 3

No I don´t have a child account and restrictions on my account
  6. SKX3 Red Neox Win User

Ms points disappeared !

But I don't have money on my account, it has been used on Vuze, I've never been on Vuze of my life ! T-T
  7. mateuszlikowski Win User

problem with parent control

yeah but there i have my account and i can;t edit my account if i am an adult
  8. SownGlitter3427 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live

Me also don t want open. Error code nbre:8015D002.

The account open in my phone explorer page.but in my xbox 360 don t want open
  9. SeanMcsorley1 Win User

0x80a4001a Error!

Sorry i do t know how to redownload my account
Thema:

1. AT&T: My account - Similar Threads - AT&T account

2. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  3. I can´t keep my account in session.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t keep my account in session.: Hello, first: i´m from chile and my engllish is poor. second: My problem is that when I login with my account of xbox the page does not take into account my login. What I want to say is that when...
  4. Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc: Help, I can´t log into my Xbox account on my pc and I can´t play any online games (Minecraft, etc.) Any tips? [img] 7fe61610-109b-4757-af84-71aef976edbd
  5. i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later: I can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later ed72f35b-2728-40d0-9a34-89c5c08be8e9
  6. My account was suspended and I need t back ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was suspended and I need t back ASAP: Dear xbox, I know I shouldn’t have gotten mad at this but I did. A kid was annoying the crap out of so I told him to shut the **** up. He reported me and now I can’t communicate with any of my...
  7. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again."...
  8. My minecraft pe doesn´t connect with my x box live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pe doesn´t connect with my x box live account: HI. I´d like to know if some others players have passed what I had. My XBOX live account doesn´t connect with my minecraft pe ( 1.2.8). I´d like your help, please. Always when I try to do it,...
  9. THE DON´T HAVE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, REWARDS THAT I HAVE WON SINCE OCTOBER 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE DON´T HAVE DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT, REWARDS THAT I HAVE WON SINCE OCTOBER 2017: PLEASE, HELP ME. I HAVE MORE THAN 5.000 CREDITS TO AND SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT AIND YOU (MICROSOFT), DO NOT HABE DEPOSITED. MY GAMERTAG: E-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Can t remove the Card connected to my account!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can t remove the Card connected to my account!!!: Ok so I ve just bought Xbox Live membership till 26 January 2018. As always for security reasons I delete my card informations from the microsoft account untill now... When I try it says an error...