AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6

Discus and support AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): My system says ipv4 & ipv6 how can I fix it so I can connect to parties 779f45a8-0c91-4514-872a-3010a8fd8b5b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IB Spaced, Jan 26, 2017.

1. IB Spaced
    IB Spaced Guest

AT&T (ISPs): My system says ipv4 & ipv6
    how can I fix it so I can connect to parties

:)

IB Spaced, Jan 26, 2017
  2. AT&T: IPV6

AT&T (ISPs): IPV6
    IPv6 on Xbox One

Please be aware a lot of services and systems still do not use IPV6, so even if you have it all ready and setup, it may still drop to IPV4 when you hit the internet.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest
    how do u change to ipv6

It does it automatically if your service provider supports IPV6. It will show as IPV4 & IPV6 under network status.

If it's only showing IPV4 then your provider does not support IPV6 and/or there is a communication problem between your router/modem and your Xbox.

Retropyro, Jan 26, 2017
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

AT&T: IPV6

5. ArminatorX Win User

My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

It might be that your ISP is using IPv6 and tunneling IPv4 via CG-NAT and DS-Lite.

While IPv6 is generally a Good Thing to have (as the Xbox One primarily uses IPv6, and even if you only have IPv4, it will use IPv6 tunneled through IPv4), you might want to check with your ISP if they offer you a "Dual Stack" connection with IPv6 and a
    real public IPv4 in parallel.

There really isn't much you can do on the console itself, as it does check automatically what IP protocol your ISP provides, and if it's IPv6, then the console will use IPv6. If it's a Dual Stack, where you have IPv4 natively (not tunneled through IPv6)
    and IPv6, then the console will use both, and if it's an IPv4 connection, it'll tunnel IPv6 through IPv4 through Teredo.
  6. Radiofloyd90 Win User

Problem connecting to Xbox Live

Oops one correction: My LAN status says no internet access (for IPv4 and IPv6) - not no network access.
  7. Darth Savetor Win User

xbox one ipv6

I had the same issue, i have a router thats both ipv4 and ipv6. I went through and changed things over to ipv6 on my router and then changed it on my console, It wouldn’t connect to the internet, so inset it all back to ipv4 and left it. My laptop however
    would connect when all switched over to ipv6, so now I’m utilizing both ipv4 for my console, and ipv6 for my laptop.
  8. Absolued Win User

Xbox One BC Profile Download Problem

I tested my network and everything is fine, even on the multiplayer test. It says my wifi is IPv4 but it used to be IPv6 at default.
Thema:

1. AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6 - Similar Threads - AT&T system says

2. The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Streaming over T-mobile really doesn't work (for me). Full bars of LTE+. You might not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/joelk111 [link] [comments]
  3. T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!

in XboX Insiders
    T-Mobile finally working on Xcloud!: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  4. I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved: They just ended the ban on me and I wanting to know will this still count towards my rep overall to a permament banned later on or was this more of a mistake? Cause I never got the case review in...
  5. Can`t sign in to xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can`t sign in to xbox account?: as a Xbox ambassador i helped someone and i am not gonna post there personal information on here but they couldn`t sign into there account. but i hope this helps out for those that are looking for...
  6. I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously: Previously, if I wanted to join my xbox world on pc, I just had to go to the friends section and my xbox gametag would show up under "Joinable Friends" for some reason now every time I go on my pc...
  7. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message "t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  8. Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light: Hi! I recently moved to a new appartment and when I was plugged in my Xbox one in to my new appartment, the power brick showed a oranged light. I've been patient and waited but it won't change...
  9. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  10. Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM: Hello, i bought a card with 4 codes for the gears of war bundle, and i can´t change the codes, because, there is a message "change your region or language in the system" or something like that,...