AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6

Discus and support AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): My system says ipv4 & ipv6 how can I fix it so I can connect to parties 779f45a8-0c91-4514-872a-3010a8fd8b5b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IB Spaced, Jan 26, 2017.

1. IB Spaced
    IB Spaced Guest

AT&T (ISPs): My system says ipv4 & ipv6
    how can I fix it so I can connect to parties

:)

IB Spaced, Jan 26, 2017
  2. AT&T: IPV6

AT&T (ISPs): IPV6
    IPv6 on Xbox One

Please be aware a lot of services and systems still do not use IPV6, so even if you have it all ready and setup, it may still drop to IPV4 when you hit the internet.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 26, 2017
  3. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest
    how do u change to ipv6

It does it automatically if your service provider supports IPV6. It will show as IPV4 & IPV6 under network status.

If it's only showing IPV4 then your provider does not support IPV6 and/or there is a communication problem between your router/modem and your Xbox.

Retropyro, Jan 26, 2017
  4. RyanChiasson1 Win User

Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

Do you know if you ISP supports IPv6? Your router could be tunneling your IPv4 connection to an IPv6 which basically means it is sending IPv6 packets through an IPv4 connection to communicate with IPv6 servers. I found out myself the xbox doesn't
    like this at all. My ISP doesnt support IPv6. When I would look at my connection on my xbox it would say IPv4 and IPv6. So O went into my router settings and sure enough my router was set to tunnel IPv4 to IPv6. I went through set to IPv4 only and it solved
    my problem. This causes a teredo error in your xbox.
    I'm not sure. How can I check if my router is tunneling it through Ipv4?
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

Do you know if you ISP supports IPv6? Your router could be tunneling your IPv4 connection to an IPv6 which basically means it is sending IPv6 packets through an IPv4 connection to communicate with IPv6 servers. I found out myself the xbox doesn't like
    this at all. My ISP doesnt support IPv6. When I would look at my connection on my xbox it would say IPv4 and IPv6. So O went into my router settings and sure enough my router was set to tunnel IPv4 to IPv6. I went through set to IPv4 only and it solved my
    problem. This causes a teredo error in your xbox.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

AT&T: IPV6

7. ArminatorX Win User

My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

It might be that your ISP is using IPv6 and tunneling IPv4 via CG-NAT and DS-Lite.

While IPv6 is generally a Good Thing to have (as the Xbox One primarily uses IPv6, and even if you only have IPv4, it will use IPv6 tunneled through IPv4), you might want to check with your ISP if they offer you a "Dual Stack" connection with IPv6 and a
    real public IPv4 in parallel.

There really isn't much you can do on the console itself, as it does check automatically what IP protocol your ISP provides, and if it's IPv6, then the console will use IPv6. If it's a Dual Stack, where you have IPv4 natively (not tunneled through IPv6)
    and IPv6, then the console will use both, and if it's an IPv4 connection, it'll tunnel IPv6 through IPv4 through Teredo.
  8. Radiofloyd90 Win User

Problem connecting to Xbox Live

Oops one correction: My LAN status says no internet access (for IPv4 and IPv6) - not no network access.
Thema:

1. AT&T: My system says ipv4 & ipv6 - Similar Threads - AT&T system says

2. Got banned for saying s t f u?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for saying s t f u?: So this super toxic guy was messaging me over and over again and it was distracting me from my game so I told him to s t f u. Just the Abbreviation no actual foul language was used. I guess I am...
  3. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  4. I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t send messages in Xbox Console Companion: Help! When i try send a message, three seconds later appear a error saying "The messages are not working for your account" I check my warnings and i don´t have nothing for be blocked of send...
  5. Everytime an update occurs, game won´t update

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime an update occurs, game won´t update: Hello friends, of course i googled my problem but since no satisfying answer was given, i thought it is a good time to ask here. I joined SHADOW from Blade, because my PC died and i never...
  6. I can't t get my 1 Year Game Pass Ultimate back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't t get my 1 Year Game Pass Ultimate back: First my account was hacked. After a long time I finally got my account back but I still haven't received my one year game pass ultimate back. I try to contact several agents everyday but they...
  7. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  8. Can´t access to Flight Simulator Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Can´t access to Flight Simulator Alpha: So, I´m already signed in the website as an Insider and signed up on the Insider Hub as well but it doesn´t appear to download. What can I do? submitted by /u/luismol28799 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X - thrustmaster t flight hotas one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X - thrustmaster t flight hotas one x: Will thrustmaster t flight hotas one x work on the Xbox series x? 31ea001d-c326-427c-81ec-a4735300fbe5
  10. Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t change codes, CHANGE REGION, LANGUAGE IN THE SYSTEM: Hello, i bought a card with 4 codes for the gears of war bundle, and i can´t change the codes, because, there is a message "change your region or language in the system" or something like that,...