AT&T: my xbox 360 cant connect to internet

Discus and support AT&T: my xbox 360 cant connect to internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): my xbox 360 cant connect to internet my xbox one won't connect to the Internet 88a48d36-3406-4434-963d-593503523de7 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CreativeEar8707, Nov 26, 2017.

1. AT&T: my xbox 360 cant connect to internet

AT&T (ISPs): my xbox 360 cant connect to internet
    my xbox one won't connect to the Internet

:)

CreativeEar8707, Nov 26, 2017
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Xbox gamertag transfer help

If the network doesn't connect to your gamertag then no the network doesn't know you exist.

Why don't you just connect your 360 to the internet for a quick min?

tha_villain, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Service alert?

I have the service alert too. The problem seems to be that my Xbox 360 won't connect to the internet. I have AT&T Uverse and the newest Xbox out. Just got it a few days ago.

SchenkerTwins, Nov 26, 2017
  4. narunoob111
    narunoob111 Guest

my xbox one won't connect to the Internet

narunoob111, Apr 18, 2018
  5. RainIsPain16 Win User

xbox live error

I cant connect to xbox live with my 360 and my internet online.
  6. firearmsix Win User

Couldn't get access to my gold live status on XBOX ONE

Same prob. I cant access to my personal information (account) from my console, can t access to Xbox Live an so on. But my Xbox one is connected to the internet (and I check my Xboxlive membership with my computer).... Prob with the Update ?
  7. Garbaz84 Win User

ERROR 4099-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570

the console is connected to the internet via ethernet cable. I have internet in the console (i cant download demos or use other applications) but i cant use my games online.

I did all that you say, but it dosen´t work... the error still appears
  8. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  9. dup0b9fb49d-0171-4e5 Win User

No keyboard

My 360 hard drive.

Cant change profile name or anything without the keyboard.

Correction: My 360 does not have an internet connection.
Thema:

1. AT&T: my xbox 360 cant connect to internet - Similar Threads - AT&T 360 cant

2. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  3. I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month: I download Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon, but I can´t complete the download. I´ve tried many times. It shows errors when it finishs. My console is a Xbox 360...
  4. My xbox 360 doesn t charging

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 doesn t charging: What does the orange button (standby) on the xbox 360 means.My xbox can t open. 13757b75-6684-4462-8719-14ed800e5ba1
  5. Can't Connect Xbox 360 to AT&T Hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Connect Xbox 360 to AT&T Hotspot: We have been connecting our Xbox to the Internet using AT&T Hotspot on our phones for over a year. Yesterday out of nowhere, we can't connect now. Network connection test fails between hotspot and...
  6. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  7. I can´t download xbox 360 games on live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t download xbox 360 games on live gold: Hi guys. I have a problem to download games from xbox 360 given by live gold. It always goes wrong. Somebody else with the same problem? I have xbox one. Sorry for my english...
  8. My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account t wont connect to xbox live on xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: So when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox one x and try to sign into my xbox profile it will say "sorry, this profile can't connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again."...
  9. xbox 360 slim won´t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim won´t turn on: since yesterday i got the problem that my xbox 360 slim won´t turn on. when i touch the power button it peeps and the middle led is turning green and fans start spinning, but only for half a...
  10. I don´t throw my Xbox 360 in the trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don´t throw my Xbox 360 in the trash: I have two xbox 360 and my family has always had a problem: My sons have a fight to enter in Live Gold, but only has a gamertag, so one of them can play in the net and the other can play only...