AT&T: Port forwarding

Discus and support AT&T: Port forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Port forwarding Warning: The change you are attempting to make may cause AT&T U-verse TV to stop working properly. I get this warning... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PINE TAR COFFIN, Mar 14, 2017.

1. AT&T: Port forwarding

AT&T (ISPs): Port forwarding
    Warning: The change you are attempting to make may cause AT&T U-verse TV to stop working properly.

I get this warning when I try to open the NAT settings for Xbox one through port forwarding.

:)

PINE TAR COFFIN, Mar 14, 2017
  2. NerdieTech
    NerdieTech Guest
    NerdieTech, Mar 14, 2017
  3. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

moderate nat better than open nat?

Port Forwarding doesn´t help
  4. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Connects to xbox fine until I start a game.

you can´t use both UPnP and Port Forward.

Be sure that you only run 1 option.

UPnP OR Port Forward OR DMZ. A home Router can´t handle more than 1 option and then disconnects like you describe.

Delet all Port Forwarding and DMZ and leave UPnP enabled. Then Restart your Router - so the Ports get cleard. Problem should be solved then.
  5. NerdieTech Win User

AT&T: how to port forward my xbox one

AT&T (ISPs): how to port forward my xbox one
    This site is really useful in walking you thru how to forward your ports. https://portforward.com/
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

NAT problems

if you know how to forward ports you don´t need to choose both. You can choose TCP and then the same entry with UDP.

you need to forward this ports:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP und TCP)

Port 53 (UDP und TCP) (it´s only outgoing needed so no nedd to forward)

Port 80 (TCP) (only outgoing needed - so also no need to forward)

Port 500 (UDP)

UDP Port 3544 (UDP)

UDP Port 4500 (UDP)

be sure you forward them to the IP of your xbox. Your NAT should then be open.
  7. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Strict NAT router DLINK DIR-850L

the Problem is: if you have more xboxes than 1 you only can use UPnP - this is the only way I know how it´s possible t get open NAT for multiple xboxes.

Be sure you run the latest Firmware for your Router and then enable UPnP and disable all Port Forwarding or DMZ. If UPnP is not secure enough for you then:

If you want to try Port Forwarding with 2 xboxes (not more) some people say you have to Port Forward Port 3074 TCP AND UDP to xbox 1 (static IP Adress) and the Port 3075 TCP AND UDP to the second xbox (also static IP Adress). It seems that xbox live uses
    Port 3074 and if this Port can´t be used they use 3075. NO other Port should be Forwarded !
Thema:

AT&T: Port forwarding

1. AT&T: Port forwarding - Similar Threads - AT&T Port forwarding

2. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  3. Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass): I always get the error code 0x00000001. Already tried resetting the store and reinstalled the app, nothing helps. Windows 10 is also up to date. 55813b0e-6556-4cf7-9646-80d8a48c19d0
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download: Hello, I am trying to download the Game "Old Man´s Journey" from the Xbox Game Pass since one month but it doesn´t work. Because after a few moments, every 2 seconds it says "installation...
  5. Can´t install Bleeding Edge with XGP (Xbox Beta) on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install Bleeding Edge with XGP (Xbox Beta) on PC: Title. Get the Code 0x80073cfc. Everytime i want to install Bleeding Edge, it won´t start and shows up an error. 762f36bf-24cd-4c62-92d8-5a9595193d93
  6. Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router: Port Forwarding from AT&T U-Verse 5268 AC Router No problem, very happy my hotel life has helped LOL! 93bc92ac-9629-4342-afa1-e0ca40bea443
  7. Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: open ports with AT&T

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: open ports with AT&T: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-700: open ports with AT&T I have been trying to open ports so i can have a better upload speed 0543f918-0b19-4341-8e4e-d4acf90c187c
  8. Party Chat. My ports are open and I have IPV4 on my router, but I can´t access the party Chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat. My ports are open and I have IPV4 on my router, but I can´t access the party Chat.: I can´t connect to Party Chat and Online Servers in forza horizon 3. Myports are open and I have IPV4 on my router, but I can´t access the party Chat and join to a Online session in forza...
  9. Why won,t my xbox one's controller's 3.5mm audio port work with any wired headset i use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won,t my xbox one's controller's 3.5mm audio port work with any wired headset i use?: My controller that i got with my xbox one S has been faulty recently in it's performance over time. I got it one year ago. Recently i purchased a red xbox one controller with a 3.5mm audio jack....
  10. nat error... nat type is moderate and not open.. i have had at&t open all ports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat error... nat type is moderate and not open.. i have had at&t open all ports.: i have had all ports open and the upnp and dmz disabled like support told me but am still getting the nat error... it is set to moderate and not open... the serial number is [Mod Removed] and the...