AT&T: UPnP?

Discus and support AT&T: UPnP? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): UPnP? i dont have a router from AT&T and cant get UPnP so i dont know what to do cfe04f3e-75e8-45e2-8113-3867bcd0fd4f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by davidijjjddd, May 31, 2018.

1. davidijjjddd
    davidijjjddd Guest

AT&T (ISPs): UPnP?
    i dont have a router from AT&T and cant get UPnP so i dont know what to do

:)

davidijjjddd, May 31, 2018
  2. maciorz
    maciorz Guest
    I cant connect to the internet when connecting to xbox live.

It may be related to MTU settings on the AT&T equipment. This is affecting a lot of ST&T users at the moment. I will suggest to call AT&T support to confirm.

maciorz, May 31, 2018
  3. ACPcola
    ACPcola Guest
    Wouldn't you love a Microsoft/Sony console?

Competition is always better for the consumer. Just look at the AT&T/ T-Mobile merger, if it goes through AT&T will be a monopoly in GSM cellular carriers and prices will only go up.

ACPcola, May 31, 2018
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live

There is nothing forcing you to buy xbox live,if you don`t want it don`t buy it, very simple.

I don`t want it,i don`t buy it, i don`t come on here moaning about having to.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

So where's the good news?

I f t h e 3 6 0 w a s s o s u c e s s f u l t h e n w h y I s I t s o h a r d t o f a t h o m a b e t t e r f u t u r e f o r X1!

There nice and slow.
  6. dougal83 Win User

Battlefield 4 PHANTOM PROSPECT assignment

Apparently this in the data:

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST']="PHANTOM PROSPECT";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT1']="Score 200 kills with Assault rifles";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT2']="Score 200 kills with Main battle tanks";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT3']="Get a 300 meter headshot";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_DESC']="Unlocks Phantom Dog Tag";
  7. UnchargedTerror Win User

FIFA 12 Referees?

Derek Millborrow Is A Complete T**T
  8. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
Thema:

1. AT&T: UPnP? - Similar Threads - AT&T UPnP

2. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  3. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  4. I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm the only one who see this sh*t and gets annoyed?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year

in XboX Insiders
    Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. This is bullsh*t.

in XboX Insiders
    This is bullsh*t.: I was accepted for the MCC reach flighting but since I'm under 18 it won't let me play it. It's complete and utter bullsh*t. submitted by /u/DATBOI_441 [link] [comments]
  7. I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME: SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE XBOX SERVERS? I CAN´T DO ANYTHING HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 379ae8d5-f1ae-4d15-9de9-19e229b73b32
  8. AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45: AT&T TV pixelated and freezes with Xbox RJ45 This is sounding like a port is messed up somewhere, I would say trying out without going through the console and trying a different router main port....
  9. Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t play Gears 5 because it kicks me of the online game.: See, i buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play Gears 5, i install it all fine at this point but the problem comes here, i wanted to play a versus match but i can´t, i´ve got kicked every time i...
  10. Xbox One UPnP error using AT&T home mifi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One UPnP error using AT&T home mifi: when trying to play with friends, won’t allow due to UPnP error AT&T tech sipport sent this but it didn’t remedy Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Move right to the...