AT&T: UPnP?

Discus and support AT&T: UPnP? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): UPnP? i dont have a router from AT&T and cant get UPnP so i dont know what to do cfe04f3e-75e8-45e2-8113-3867bcd0fd4f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by davidijjjddd, May 31, 2018.

1. davidijjjddd
    davidijjjddd Guest

AT&T (ISPs): UPnP?
    i dont have a router from AT&T and cant get UPnP so i dont know what to do

:)

davidijjjddd, May 31, 2018
  2. maciorz
    maciorz Guest
    I cant connect to the internet when connecting to xbox live.

It may be related to MTU settings on the AT&T equipment. This is affecting a lot of ST&T users at the moment. I will suggest to call AT&T support to confirm.

maciorz, May 31, 2018
  3. ACPcola
    ACPcola Guest
    Wouldn't you love a Microsoft/Sony console?

Competition is always better for the consumer. Just look at the AT&T/ T-Mobile merger, if it goes through AT&T will be a monopoly in GSM cellular carriers and prices will only go up.

ACPcola, May 31, 2018
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live

There is nothing forcing you to buy xbox live,if you don`t want it don`t buy it, very simple.

I don`t want it,i don`t buy it, i don`t come on here moaning about having to.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

So where's the good news?

I f t h e 3 6 0 w a s s o s u c e s s f u l t h e n w h y I s I t s o h a r d t o f a t h o m a b e t t e r f u t u r e f o r X1!

There nice and slow.
  6. dougal83 Win User

Battlefield 4 PHANTOM PROSPECT assignment

Apparently this in the data:

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST']="PHANTOM PROSPECT";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT1']="Score 200 kills with Assault rifles";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT2']="Score 200 kills with Main battle tanks";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT3']="Get a 300 meter headshot";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_DESC']="Unlocks Phantom Dog Tag";
  7. UnchargedTerror Win User

FIFA 12 Referees?

Derek Millborrow Is A Complete T**T
  8. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
Thema:

1. AT&T: UPnP? - Similar Threads - AT&T UPnP

2. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  3. xbox game pass sharing t family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass sharing t family members: I have an xbox one. I have joined Ultimate Game Pass and I have set my xbox as my home xbox in the settings as per the Microsoft instruction. I created family member profiles for my kids and those...
  4. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  5. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  6. Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth): Buen día! Mi duda surge al querer emparejar mis distintos mandos de XBOX a un celular ANDROID version 9 mediante Bluetooth. Todos los mandos actualizados y funcionando correctamente Control de...
  7. I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨

in XBoX on Windows
    I can´t launch ¨the outer worlds¨: [img] What can i do? 4f09580c-c0d6-4a68-aaee-050ba02582d7
  8. After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games: Hello Community, after an update for my XBOX 360 no more games start. You click on the game it starts briefly and then the console restarts. That's all the games I have like this. Can someone...
  9. Games won´t start

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won´t start: Hi, I´m having some issues trying to launch a couple of games from the Xbox game companion. For example, when I try to star Sea of Thieves it appears an image saying that I should renew my Gold...
  10. Xbox One UPnP error using AT&T home mifi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One UPnP error using AT&T home mifi: when trying to play with friends, won’t allow due to UPnP error AT&T tech sipport sent this but it didn’t remedy Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Move right to the...