AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer

Discus and support AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Why can't I play multiplayer nat errors and can't figure it out please help asap cf38b7d7-2d04-433e-b70f-8ee24c36f437 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NeatPath3352936, Oct 27, 2016.

1. AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer

AT&T (ISPs): Why can't I play multiplayer
    nat errors and can't figure it out please help asap

:)

NeatPath3352936, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Sir Omnoms
    Sir Omnoms Guest
    Why I can't play multiplayer

I'm having the exact same problem but with "connection issues" if you can even call it that. My connection to Xbox and my isp is crystal clear. And my XBL does not expire until a year from now but for some reason, I can do everything on my Xbox
    except for anything that revolves around multiplayer. On games like warframe it says stuff about DNS. And on destiny it just outright says connect to Xbox live to play.

Sir Omnoms, Oct 27, 2016
  3. oscaruiz88
    oscaruiz88 Guest

Hi, I can't play on multiplayer, I have a Xbox live gold suscription and is active, I don't know why I can't play any game. When I try to play in multiplayer it says that is not allowed to play with this profile. Help me!!

oscaruiz88, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Oscar -

What game are you trying to play? Is it all games or particular ones? And when did you activate your Xbox Live? Sometimes it can take a bit for the system to register your Gold status.

Let us know. :)
  5. Sir Omnoms Win User

I'm having the exact same problem but with "connection issues" if you can even call it that. My connection to Xbox and my isp is crystal clear. And my XBL does not expire until a year from now but for some reason, I can do everything on my Xbox
    except for anything that revolves around multiplayer. On games like warframe it says stuff about DNS. And on destiny it just outright says connect to Xbox live to play.
  6. skys7 Win User

Are single-player fans a minority?

Oh I see I opened up a book here.

I think achievements on the Xbox are also part to finish a game to 100%.

It is not a self imposed ideology.

Achievements belong to Xbox and they are also part of the game.

When I play games like Assassins Creed and I have to play multiplayer to get this achievements and I don´t play multiplayer then I can´t finish it to 100%.

When I like I game I finish it more then ones and to have this fun going I try to finish the achievements too.

I don´t say that I don´t like multiplayers, I do play them.

But there are games where I don´t like multiplayer.

Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed II are Single player and I don´t have to do it.

I also don´t understand why they gave the new Tomb Raider a multiplayer.

For me there are games that don´t need a multiplayer cause they are just fine how they are.

Is this so hard to understand?
  7. skys7 Win User

halo achievements not showing up

You are a free member, you don´t got the multiplayer achievements since you did not play online.

That´s why they don´t show up.

You can´t get them offline.
  8. WildcatJESTER D Win User

cant play battlefield 3

I can't play multiplayer why I deleted the game and downloaded it twice e whats the problem?
Thema:

AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer

1. AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer - Similar Threads - AT&T Why can't

2. why i can t gta 5 onligne please do you have a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i can t gta 5 onligne please do you have a solution: why i can t play gta 5 onligne with my friends 262b447b-1405-4b91-b9f5-91717f9b3632
  3. Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one: My name is tanish i want to play age of empires in xbox one because i have played it in my friends pc and i was impressed by it so please try to put it in xbox one. thank u...
  4. why when i sign in t xbox.com it takes me t beta suport

in XBoX on Windows
    why when i sign in t xbox.com it takes me t beta suport: why when i sign in t xbox.com it takes me t beta suport 05c8fa51-21a5-4411-8884-cd562e4bea69
  5. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  6. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  7. Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?: Our two oldest boys got a cell phone for Christmas (Huawei Y6). And in that annoyance I created a common gmail they can use on their phones, since I don't want them to have access to my accounts,...
  8. AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why: AT&T (ISPs): My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why Hello Silentkill4life, Please try the steps in my link to see if this resolves the issue. Issues Connecting to Xbox Live...
  9. Call of Duty:Black Ops 4 can´t be bought by money in the Argentina store, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty:Black Ops 4 can´t be bought by money in the Argentina store, Why?: I´d like to know why in the Argentina store BO4 can be only bought by a code and there is no option of buying it by money, it doesn´t show a price or anything like that. However the battle pass...
  10. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206