AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer

Discus and support AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AT&T (ISPs): Why can't I play multiplayer nat errors and can't figure it out please help asap cf38b7d7-2d04-433e-b70f-8ee24c36f437 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by NeatPath3352936, Oct 27, 2016.

1. AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer

AT&T (ISPs): Why can't I play multiplayer
    nat errors and can't figure it out please help asap

:)

NeatPath3352936, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Sir Omnoms
    Sir Omnoms Guest
    Why I can't play multiplayer

I'm having the exact same problem but with "connection issues" if you can even call it that. My connection to Xbox and my isp is crystal clear. And my XBL does not expire until a year from now but for some reason, I can do everything on my Xbox
    except for anything that revolves around multiplayer. On games like warframe it says stuff about DNS. And on destiny it just outright says connect to Xbox live to play.

Sir Omnoms, Oct 27, 2016
  3. oscaruiz88
    oscaruiz88 Guest
    Why I can't play multiplayer

Hi, I can't play on multiplayer, I have a Xbox live gold suscription and is active, I don't know why I can't play any game. When I try to play in multiplayer it says that is not allowed to play with this profile. Help me!!

oscaruiz88, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer

1. AT&T: Why can't I play multiplayer - Similar Threads - AT&T Why can't

2. why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t i renew an expired subscripcion with my account money?: i usually pay game pass with gift cards but this last time i couldn´t pay it and now i can´t renew it with my money account 754f1be3-fcee-4a9e-bba5-e3121e79afa5
  3. Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?: Our two oldest boys got a cell phone for Christmas (Huawei Y6). And in that annoyance I created a common gmail they can use on their phones, since I don't want them to have access to my accounts,...
  4. AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why: AT&T (ISPs): My hotspot connection is strict nat and I don't know why Hello Silentkill4life, Please try the steps in my link to see if this resolves the issue. Issues Connecting to Xbox Live...
  5. Why I can´t buy the game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I can´t buy the game pass?: As much as I tried to buy the game pass, always tells me that the page I'm looking for is not available, that management was done from the official Xbox page, by the way is for Xbox 360, I am...
  6. Call of Duty:Black Ops 4 can´t be bought by money in the Argentina store, Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty:Black Ops 4 can´t be bought by money in the Argentina store, Why?: I´d like to know why in the Argentina store BO4 can be only bought by a code and there is no option of buying it by money, it doesn´t show a price or anything like that. However the battle pass...
  7. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206
  8. why forza horizon profile can`t use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why forza horizon profile can`t use: plz start game... help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6a56c2b3-268d-4877-b466-10828cfc3e63
  9. No chance for 4K/HDR resolution - don´t know why!

in XBoX on Consoles
    No chance for 4K/HDR resolution - don´t know why!: Hi, I got an XBox One S - plugged it via HDMI 2.0b to my AVR (Onkyo RZ-1100 / HDCP 2.2) to my LG 920 (also 4K / HDR). I choose 4K on my XBox and everything went fine. The second time I started...
  10. Why won,t my xbox one's controller's 3.5mm audio port work with any wired headset i use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won,t my xbox one's controller's 3.5mm audio port work with any wired headset i use?: My controller that i got with my xbox one S has been faulty recently in it's performance over time. I got it one year ago. Recently i purchased a red xbox one controller with a 3.5mm audio jack....