At what hour and date was Take it this code

Discus and support At what hour and date was Take it this code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; (Mod Removed - PII) 222d3207-57eb-4b2a-adbf-12e19679ecd6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AttyBlood, Jul 16, 2019.

1. AttyBlood
    AttyBlood Guest

(Mod Removed - PII)

:)

AttyBlood, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Atty,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to a code to which has been removed from the post so that it may not be shared with anyone else.

If you are experiencing an issue with being able to redeem said code, we would like to recommend following our
    troubleshoot gift card and code issues support article for direct steps to try in order to resolve this case.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Might want to elaborate on issue without including info that a moderator would have to remove.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

No Limbo message

Ok, here are the facts:

Not everyone who was eligable was guaranteed to get a code, it was a lottery. If you got a code, great, if not, bad luck.

To be eligable, you had to play for ten hours before a cut off date (not sure what the cut off date is)

But there you go, not everyone will get a code even if you bought it day one.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi,

Can takes up to 72 hours to be up to date.

Regards,
  6. CerfCiel8815241 Win User

subscription live gold, XBOX ERROR CODE , What hours and what date ?

Hello,

I pay a subscription for gold live xbox one. My Xbox indicate that the code is utilised .

Can you information me the date and hours the utilisation for informed my provider to code ?

Thank you very much .

this the code delivred : M6RF7-9JGHP-7MRMG-PVQHX-63K3Z

Congratulations
Thema:

1. At what hour and date was Take it this code - Similar Threads - hour date was

2. Randomly Disconnecting every few hours.

in XboX Insiders
    Randomly Disconnecting every few hours.: Anyone else having issues being randomly disconnected from xbl completely it started a few days ago and it's just all the time now I can play for literally a few hours at most then I'll get...
  3. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  4. Hours with no response.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hours with no response.: Okay, it had been countless hours now that the services have been down. You guys keep telling us to check the status update. But you guys arent even updating the damn service update! Last time it...
  5. I have a cousin that's having a problem with the hour and date of the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a cousin that's having a problem with the hour and date of the console: hello i have a friend that has a xbox one s and cant change the hour and date of thhe console right now, he says it changed by himself to 20:47 on the 1st of september of 2014. We've tried...
  6. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 XBOX ONE (Digital Release Date/hour)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 XBOX ONE (Digital Release Date/hour): Please can someone tell me at which hour gonna be available for buy/download the Digital version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 for XBOX ONE on the USA XBOX ONE Marketplace? Konami informed me that...
  7. xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared: It now says the below the date has gone? and im still banned the below picture is from it first happend any help would be great rang microsoft said there isnt a department to talk to. I've just...
  8. subscription live gold, XBOX ERROR CODE , What hours and what date ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscription live gold, XBOX ERROR CODE , What hours and what date ?: Hello, I pay a subscription for gold live xbox one. My Xbox indicate that the code is utilised . Can you information me the date and hours the utilisation for informed my provider to code ?...
  9. Get date and hour for code entry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get date and hour for code entry: Hello, I recently bought a code for one year of xbox live gold on a website, the code was already used and to be refund they need to know the date and hour for when I entered my code. So i would...
  10. Get date and hour for code entry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get date and hour for code entry: Hello, I recently bought a code for one year of xbox live gold on a website, the code was already used and to be refund they need to know the date and hour for when I entered my code. So I would...