Atlas Gorge Errors

Discus and support Atlas Gorge Errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey *Microsoftcrosoft when is this issue with Atlas Gorge going to be fixed? Seems I wasted my money on the season pass for nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jjm845, Dec 27, 2014.

1. jjm845
    jjm845 Guest

Atlas Gorge Errors

Hey *Microsoftcrosoft when is this issue with Atlas Gorge going to be fixed? Seems I wasted my money on the season pass for nothing.

:)

jjm845, Dec 27, 2014
  2. _vandit
    _vandit Guest
    Advanced Warfare advice

....and the Atlas Gorge map.

_vandit, Dec 27, 2014
  3. This Guy Tom
    This Guy Tom Guest
    DLC not showing up in game

I have no access to ATLAS Gorge and Gorge comes with the season pass.

This Guy Tom, Dec 27, 2014
  4. sunizo
    sunizo Guest

Atlas Gorge Errors

Same here. Says "bundle only" for me. I wonder what'll happen when the mappacks come out. Good thing I spent good hard earned cash to pay for this stuff.

sunizo, Dec 27, 2014
  5. This Guy Tom Win User

DLC not showing up in game

I have no access to ATLAS Gorge and Gorge comes with the season pass.
  6. _vandit Win User

Advanced Warfare advice

....and the Atlas Gorge map.
  7. sunizo Win User

Atlas Gorge Errors

Same here. Says "bundle only" for me. I wonder what'll happen when the mappacks come out. Good thing I spent good hard earned cash to pay for this stuff.
  8. haz2901 Win User

Advanced Warfare advice

the atlas gorge map is free for everyone now
  9. Malacath Win User

Atlas gorge

Look in the bonus playlist there is an atlas gorge mode.
Thema:

Atlas Gorge Errors

1. Atlas Gorge Errors - Similar Threads - Atlas Gorge Errors

2. Atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas: Mein Freund und ich möchten atlas spielen haben dort das Problem das er nicht bei mir drauf kommt und ich nicht bei ihn aber mit anderen spielern klapt es bei mir...
  3. Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to learn how to trade for gold on atlas: Need to learn how to strading for gold on atlas instead of farming for sea chests thx 26a05a0a-cf1f-4176-a765-88d55df0e439
  4. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!: I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering. adb37289-fb52-4dd0-a333-19b00b3d7f56
  5. Atlas Gorge - Map Says Disable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas Gorge - Map Says Disable: Hi All need some help here i have downloaded the Atlas map but in the game it shows " Disabled does not have the map packs " tried downloading it more then a few time. A have all the packs....
  6. Atlas Gorge map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas Gorge map: Hi, I purchased the atlas gorge map on my xbox 360 a few days ago. Tried to play but was stuck in the lobby for ages so decided to wait until the next time I played. Just upgraded to an xbox one,...
  7. Cant DL Atlas Gorge with season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant DL Atlas Gorge with season pass: So I cant "get" Atlas Gorge with the season pass...I have the AE4 though. what should I do ? da26259d-a4ce-4e86-a8dd-35e850c05f74
  8. Atlas gorge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas gorge: Anyone been able to download it as its meant to be available but i cant get it 7f6740a8-eceb-4a1f-9512-798b1de0b9ca
  9. Atlas Digital content pack and Day Zero content not available yet Atlas Gorge is available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas Digital content pack and Day Zero content not available yet Atlas Gorge is available: Tittle. I have not received my Atlas Digital content pack and Day Zero content, and want to know why I am having and this issue and if it can resolved. I have tried the activision site and it...
  10. Atlas Gorge not available to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atlas Gorge not available to play?: I pre-ordered the Digital Pro Edition and Atlas Gorge was installed but when I go to the bonus playlist it will not let me select it. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anybody know a fix?...