Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

Discus and support Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halospartan291, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge.

:)

Halospartan291, Aug 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Halospartan291

Please make sure your console is up to date as mentioned by ThisGameIsSucky and try the other solutions as mentioned in the post.

As mentioned by Robby Sayles here is a guide on how to do a power cycle:

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    Note If the console appears to be frozen, follow the instructions in Physically power cycle
    the console

Restart your console from the guide

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System > Settings.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    Note If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, follow the instructions in Physically
    power cycle the console

Physically power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

I am know its annoying, but you may want to do a hard reset as well.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You should check to see if your Xbox console has and update that needs to be pushed, this can often cause issues when trying to download games and apps. Also make sure your internet is 100% percent good and connected, too, always just in case.

There's a troubleshooting guide you should check and memorize for events in the future too, lol.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem

Also try this one if its from a disc.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Modpack install problem

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
  6. NCC-2000 Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft

I started to install another game - Apex Legends. Only Minecraft is bothering me. I uninstalled that game in an attempt to install the latest version.
Thema:

1. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing" - Similar Threads - Attempting install minecraft

2. attempting to sign into minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    attempting to sign into minecraft: i try to sign in to minecraft for the first time just after i bought it and it shows an error code 0x80041317 1592fb37-3f0b-43ee-a3c7-9bbf7f89da3e
  3. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  4. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  5. Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm: I attempted to renew my Minecraft Realm, and the purchase was successful, but it was "Unable to create Realm at this time", and told me to check back later. Now, I no longer receive this message,...
  6. Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts): Buonasera, e da giorni che il mio problema va avanti, non mi viene consentito l'accesso all'account con le credenziali che non ho mai scordato. vengo sempre riportato alla seguente schermata...
  7. Too many authentication attempts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many authentication attempts: In March my account got messed up and it was saying too many authentication attempts- Microsoft acknowledged that this was a server problem on their end and was able to fix my account after about...
  8. "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.: So recently, as in..an hour ago, my mother purchased "Minecraft Starter Collection" for Windows 10. She used my account on her own computer, purchased it, and then logged out. I have downloaded...
  9. Windows Store crash whenWindows Store crash when I attempt to install an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store crash whenWindows Store crash when I attempt to install an app.: Windows Store crash when I attempt to install an app. No message, no error code, nothing, just close... I tried a few solutions I found on internet without success... Any idea?...
  10. Unable to install update, ends with "imcopatible with the ME payload you have attempted ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install update, ends with "imcopatible with the ME payload you have attempted ...: Hi, i got the message on the homsecreen to launch the update. When i try to do so i receive the following error: http://i.imgur.com/7pMQXGs.jpg I tried the following: setting the system language...