Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

Discus and support Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halospartan291, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge.

:)

Halospartan291, Aug 13, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Halospartan291

Please make sure your console is up to date as mentioned by ThisGameIsSucky and try the other solutions as mentioned in the post.

As mentioned by Robby Sayles here is a guide on how to do a power cycle:

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    Note If the console appears to be frozen, follow the instructions in Physically power cycle
    the console

Restart your console from the guide

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System > Settings.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    Note If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, follow the instructions in Physically
    power cycle the console

Physically power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

I am know its annoying, but you may want to do a hard reset as well.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You should check to see if your Xbox console has and update that needs to be pushed, this can often cause issues when trying to download games and apps. Also make sure your internet is 100% percent good and connected, too, always just in case.

There's a troubleshooting guide you should check and memorize for events in the future too, lol.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem

Also try this one if its from a disc.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-installation-process-stops
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft stuck on generating world after logging out in end city.

Hi TankedPort,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with Minecraft and it being stuck on generating the world. Have you attempted to

reinstall
    Minecraft?

Please keep us updated.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Modpack install problem

Hi RuthFoley,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are attempting to install a mod pack for your installation of Minecraft. For information on installing mods to Minecraft, it's best to contact
    Mojang for assistance.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing" - Similar Threads - Attempting install minecraft

2. Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.: My settings app on Xbox X has suddenly stopped working. Attempting to open it just returns me to the Home screen . Everything else is working including games, store, etc. I have tried rebooting...
  3. Too many password attempts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Too many password attempts: Good afternoon, My son has a friend that kept trying to get into our xbox one s digital and locked it up with too many attempts. Is there a way to get back in without internet. Please help. Thank...
  4. XBOX one X taking multiple attempts to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one X taking multiple attempts to start: I have an XBOX one X gears 5 edition. The problem I am facing is that it takes multiple attempts to start. When it starts I can play the games for hours without any issues. When I switch it on it...
  5. Attempting to change gamertag from UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Attempting to change gamertag from UK: Hi there, I've been trying to change my gamertag through the pc version of the site since I got MCC earlier today. I made a mistake in my gamertag and am now trying to pay to change it, however,...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  7. I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on my third attempt at installing the fifa 20 trial it downloads but doesn't allow me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Evanlhnsfw [link] [comments]
  8. "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Where do you want to install?" the Microsoft store says as I attempt to install Minecraft.: So recently, as in..an hour ago, my mother purchased "Minecraft Starter Collection" for Windows 10. She used my account on her own computer, purchased it, and then logged out. I have downloaded...
  9. Windows Store crash whenWindows Store crash when I attempt to install an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store crash whenWindows Store crash when I attempt to install an app.: Windows Store crash when I attempt to install an app. No message, no error code, nothing, just close... I tried a few solutions I found on internet without success... Any idea?...
  10. Unable to install update, ends with "imcopatible with the ME payload you have attempted ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install update, ends with "imcopatible with the ME payload you have attempted ...: Hi, i got the message on the homsecreen to launch the update. When i try to do so i receive the following error: http://i.imgur.com/7pMQXGs.jpg I tried the following: setting the system language...