Attempting to switch my profile to a new/current email address.

Discus and support Attempting to switch my profile to a new/current email address. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I continue to get error code 8015d002 every time i go to switch my gamertag over to a more current email through my 360 in the account security tab. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToughMaple37, Jan 23, 2014.

1. ToughMaple37
    ToughMaple37 Guest

I continue to get error code 8015d002 every time i go to switch my gamertag over to a more current email through my 360 in the account security tab. I am trying to switch my xbox live gold account over to the account which i am currently posting. I know
    that i am putting in the correct password as i have been able to log into both accounts to verify i was using the right password, and i have d/led this account onto my xbox.

I have also cleared out the cache a bunch of times hoping that would help but it has not. Please help!

:)

ToughMaple37, Jan 23, 2014
  2. xXxn3iLxXx
    xXxn3iLxXx Guest
    Linking you xbox live account to a new email

I was asking this question because I can't seem to understand how to do it on the xbox one. I can do it on the Xbox 360.

i would like to link my Xbox live account to my current email address. I have already gone through the steps of creating a bogus email address months back to put my old account on to free up my current email address. It seems you can only do this every three
    or so months.

Here is the link for what I'm attempting: Error 0x8015402d | Microsoft Account Error | Xbox 360 Error

xXxn3iLxXx, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Windows Live ID gamertag transfer Issues

Hey there Green! So you've got two email addresses and you want to switch your GT over to the new one. First, what domain is the email address you are trying to switch to? Is it hotmail, gmail, etc? If it is not hotmail or live, have you gone to live.com
    and set up your email address as a WLID? Also, is all your profile information current and correct (name, address, etc)? Let me know, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Windows Live ID gamertag transfer Issues

Hey there Green! So you've got two email addresses and you want to switch your GT over to the new one. First, what domain is the email address you are trying to switch to? Is it hotmail, gmail, etc? If it is not hotmail or live, have you gone to live.com
    and set up your email address as a WLID? Also, is all your profile information current and correct (name, address, etc)? Let me know, thanks!
  7. RobinGalyardt Win User

Changing email addresses on a profile .

It's been over 60 days since I've tried ChellMyBelle's advice regarding receiving email from Xbox on the new email address attached to my profile . So far , it hasn't worked ; thought it would , sounded logical . Still get email to the original address I
    switched from .

Once again , I'm at a loss . Switched email addresses on my profile , successful . Updated contact info on my MS account , but no joy .

Advice anyone ?
  8. WPAK Win User

help please

Hi there,

-

to change the email address connected to your xbox live account (used for loggin in and downloading the profile etc), please follow the steps on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

If there are currently somehow two profiles connected to the same email address (Microsoft Account) try changing one of the accounts to another Microsoft Account (email address) that might fix the issue
  9. RebelFlare Win User

How can I switch my registered Xbox 360 to a new email/ Xbox live account?

If you mean are you able to switch your current Live account to a new email, it should be possible.

Go into My Account, click Contact Preferences and change to your current email address.

Im not 100% sure on if that'll actually change the email address that you use to log in to that account with, so be warned.

If that is not what you are asking about, please say so.
Thema:

1. Attempting to switch my profile to a new/current email address. - Similar Threads - Attempting switch profile

2. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  3. Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attempt to fix endless E105 errors on Xbox One X console: Hi, I’m having frequent problems with my Xbox One X console (out of warranty) where I get E105 errors. I have previously replaced the hard drive in my console but the errors have returned. After...
  4. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing": Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge....
  5. attempting to sign into minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    attempting to sign into minecraft: i try to sign in to minecraft for the first time just after i bought it and it shows an error code 0x80041317 1592fb37-3f0b-43ee-a3c7-9bbf7f89da3e
  6. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  7. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  8. Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm: I attempted to renew my Minecraft Realm, and the purchase was successful, but it was "Unable to create Realm at this time", and told me to check back later. Now, I no longer receive this message,...
  9. Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nessun accesso troppi tentativi (No access too many attempts): Buonasera, e da giorni che il mio problema va avanti, non mi viene consentito l'accesso all'account con le credenziali che non ho mai scordato. vengo sempre riportato alla seguente schermata...
  10. Too many authentication attempts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many authentication attempts: In March my account got messed up and it was saying too many authentication attempts- Microsoft acknowledged that this was a server problem on their end and was able to fix my account after about...