Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

Discus and support Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChitBric740, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

:)

ChitBric740, Jan 22, 2014
  2. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD GHOSTS, HALO and More!)

go here....
    www.revolutionofgaming.com/.../forum.php
    Add me on xbox if u need help with this

3. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD GHOSTS, HALO and More!)

4. ChitBric740 Win User

I am working on it now... Thanks for the heads up
  5. IGhostI v1 Win User

You guys should tell people on the forums that they may or may not be kicked out of a group if your filling up. I joined up 6 days ago, put into rapture and 5 days later I was removed because I was called 'inactive' though I play anywhere from 2-4 hours
    sometimes longer than that a day. You will be accepted oh yeah no problem there, just seems to me that RoG is just beefing up their numbers and if you don't have a huge kdr you will just get the boot when someone better comes along. I don't claim to be 'good'
    but i'm not horrible either. My KDR is/was 1.58 while there was other guys in Rapture with (and i'm not joking) a KDR of 0.47. Whats the point in joining a clan if they just cast you to the side to make 'room'? Don't waste your time guys.
  6. ChitBric740 Win User

7. CHIEFironhawk08 Win User

Your 2nd link didn't work!! just saying!? :)
  8. RoG Shawzborne Win User

http://tiny.cc/JOINUS

check out our cool vids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YODzoWwqZUU

and

http://youtu.be/W6VHl1eiOtw
Thema:

1. Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ... - Similar Threads - Attention anyone looking

2. Attention All Omega preview ring members: Console Streaming Preview will be enabled for you...

in XboX Insiders
    Attention All Omega preview ring members: Console Streaming Preview will be enabled for you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Attention Delta preview ring members: We're enabling the Xbox Console Streaming Preview for...

in XboX Insiders
    Attention Delta preview ring members: We're enabling the Xbox Console Streaming Preview for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?: Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game 1c8caadd-987d-4ebb-871e-4cb2b441f8b6
  5. attention anyone everyone that looking for a clan to join...clan name:wickedkiller25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    attention anyone everyone that looking for a clan to join...clan name:wickedkiller25: i am looking for people to join me and my friends new clan that we just created we are looking for anyone and everyone that's wants to join cause right now it's just me and my commander it's...
  6. ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.: I AM WORKING WITH THE XBOX SUPPORT TO BAN HIM FOR LIFE. HE IS VERBALY ABUSING MY DAUGHTER. HE IS CALLING HER A LOT OF NAMES LIKE *** AND *** AND HE IS HACKING HER ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T GET HIM OFF....
  7. Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...: Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for many other games and platforms! We also...
  8. Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome and mature Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD ...: Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for many other games and platforms! We also...
  9. Attention anyone looking for an awesome Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD GHOSTS, HALO and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention anyone looking for an awesome Xbox One or Xbox 360 Clan! (BF4, COD GHOSTS, HALO and ...: Hi Guys & Girls, I am recruiting for RoG - Revolution of Gaming. We run an awesome Xbox One Battlefield 4 Brigade called RoG Nemesis and Brigades for many other games and platforms! We also...
  10. being hacked but cant get anyone from xboxs attention

in XBoX on Consoles
    being hacked but cant get anyone from xboxs attention: my mate gave my enemy my account details and is constanly changing and booting me of , fearing sleeping tonight plus I cant get anyones attention from micrososft dccd4476-fd78-46cf-8415-8239bdc99545