atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019

Discus and support atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there was an update from xbox live from 08/21/2019 i tried to update and from the update error i already looked for help in xbox support but it was no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v JoKeR v3341, Aug 28, 2019.

1. atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019

there was an update from xbox live from 08/21/2019 i tried to update and from the update error i already looked for help in xbox support but it was no use. if anyone can help thanks error code = 4471 4488 1300 0600 C000 000E

:)

v JoKeR v3341, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

3. tohellnbak Win User

Was Microsoft at Gamescom today?

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Problemas de actualización Xbox 360 21-08-2019 (Xbox 360 21-08-2019 update issues)

Hey there Fonk Sharingan,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums with this question. We can definitely go through some troubleshooting for this specific error code as stated on the following support article.

If the troubleshooting here has failed then our final option would be to setup a repair for the console unfortunately we no longer service Xbox 360 consoles.

Take a look at the support article above and follow the troubleshooting, please let us know if it has helped.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Problemas de actualización Xbox 360 21-08-2019 (Xbox 360 21-08-2019 update issues)

Hello Fellow gamer,

If the console is in need of repair and is out of warranty(older than a year). Unfortunately, we stopped servicing the out of warranty Xbox360. What normally happened, is they would replace the hard drive in it to fix the OS. Hopefully the troubleshooting
    works for you that Erick mentioned above.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

que bueno que no la he actualizado si puedes reparar el error avisa como porfa para asi animrme a actualizar y dicen que ya no hay servicio de reparacion para 360osea que si se descompone ya valio o sera para eso la actualizacion para descomponerlas y ya
    usen aferza el one o.o mmm que mal espero que no

suerte saludos y avisa porfa la solucion

[Translation-good that I have not updated it if you can fix the error warns as a so animrme to update and say that there is no longer repair service for 360osea that if it breaks down already worth it or it will be for that the update to break them
    down and already use aferza the one or. m that bad I hope not

lucky greetings and avisa porfa the solution]
Thema:

1. atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019 - Similar Threads - atualizacao live dia

2. Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live: My boyfriend and i share an Xbox One and he recently bought Live for $1 through his account. Im wondering if i can also use Live on my separate account? 04de3cc5-ba6e-4be9-a982-9a031fc11332
  3. Xbox live gold For Bought Physical games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold For Bought Physical games: So I have this problem, I want to play a game that requires a disc, it was bought from a video game shop and the game is for xbox, so, I turn the game on and press "a" to start loading it and then...
  4. Xbox One backwards compatibility will not connect to Xbox Live through a mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One backwards compatibility will not connect to Xbox Live through a mobile hotspot: I am on an Xbox One, playing Black Ops 2 through backwards compatibility, trying to play zombies with friends. Whenever I try to sign into xbox live, receive the error code 8015190E (see image). I...
  5. Xbox Live Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service: I keep on getting signed out of Xbox Live randomly. All devices connected to my internet are working perfectly fine. Ex. You have been signed out of Xbox Live. This problem has been happening for...
  6. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live: Hello my son currently has an xbox live account attached to my paypal i want to change this so i have brought a pre paid card for three months of xbox live plus he tells me of he changes he will...
  8. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  10. Erro inside atualizacao

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro inside atualizacao: Hi good afternoon. I am a user of the Xbox inside and there was a problem in the last update of the system and because of this I came to report and after that if I decide to leave the program....