atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019

Discus and support atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there was an update from xbox live from 08/21/2019 i tried to update and from the update error i already looked for help in xbox support but it was no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v JoKeR v3341, Aug 28, 2019.

1. atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019

there was an update from xbox live from 08/21/2019 i tried to update and from the update error i already looked for help in xbox support but it was no use. if anyone can help thanks error code = 4471 4488 1300 0600 C000 000E

:)

v JoKeR v3341, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

3. tohellnbak Win User

Was Microsoft at Gamescom today?

4. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Update 360

5. KuroNyra Win User

Impossible to launch sea of thieves. Avacadobears error.

Xbox is currently experiencing issues. They are working on a fix right now. For more information, check Xbox Support's twitter page.
    Ok, but apparently it's only limited. Why do I get this error, and why does it happen since 3 hours? Considering the state of the server is now limited since just a few minutes ago...

https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-live-status

28/08/2019 21:46:12
  6. RichRichie1989 Win User

XBOX live membership time is running out message

on the xbox website on services and subscriptions it says my xbox live gold membership expires on 19/08/2019 so i know its been activated properly
Thema:

1. atualizacao da xbox live do dia 21/08/2019 - Similar Threads - atualizacao live dia

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ich habe Xbox live Gold gekauft habe es aber nicht bekommen und mein Geld was auf meinen Xbox Account drauf war ist auch weg ------ [Mod Translation - I bought Xbox live gold but didn't get it...
  6. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  7. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  8. Xbox live on 2 consoles in the same house?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 2 consoles in the same house?!: We have 2 Xbox One consoles in our house. On the Xbox in the living room I have an Xbox live subscription under my name and email. Our second Xbox One also has an Xbox live subscription under my...
  9. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  10. Erro inside atualizacao

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro inside atualizacao: Hi good afternoon. I am a user of the Xbox inside and there was a problem in the last update of the system and because of this I came to report and after that if I decide to leave the program....