Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am having problems accessing the auction house and hot paint designs for the week. HELP. This really sucks. 92036e0d-3a4f-40d0-9586-fa60d2aabeff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenGoenen, Jun 29, 2020.

1. BenGoenen
    BenGoenen Guest

Hi, I am having problems accessing the auction house and hot paint designs for the week. HELP. This really sucks.

:)

BenGoenen, Jun 29, 2020
  2. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to access the auction house. This is a known issue on Forza horizon 4. Has been an issue since launch. Personally I am unable to access the auction house either, was able to for
    the first 6 months of the game have done everything I could think of and still no luck. You would be best looking on the

Forza forums
    in help with this issue, due to it is an in game issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  5. BigB EC Win User

forza 2 auction house

My guess is that the servers are just dead seeing as most people have moved on to Forza 3 then to 4 and now to horizon. Not sure if you can see your auctions in the auction house unless your looking at the my auctions tab.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

How to Sign up for Xbox Live on PC

Like was said above, Xbox Live Gold doesnt exist in Windows 10.

Did you finish the prologue? Because you need to finish it (the first 4 seasons) to unlock the general season status and auction house.

The best is access
    Official Forza Horizon 4 Forums
Thema:

1. Auction House Access In Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Auction House Access

2. FH3 auction house

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH3 auction house: I can't use the auction house and donwload gift cars. I have tried a lot of the troubleshooting tips for enabling the auction house. I have turned all of the privacy settings to allow/everybody,...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 & 4 on PC - Grayed Out Auction House?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 & 4 on PC - Grayed Out Auction House?: Hi all In my auction house on Forza Horizon 3 & 4 are greyed out.. i have reached level 122 on H3 but only a level 11 on H4.. i use to play these both months ago which was working fine including...
  4. Das Auktionshaus in Forza Horizon 4 Funktioniert nicht[translation-The auction house in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Auktionshaus in Forza Horizon 4 Funktioniert nicht[translation-The auction house in...: Hallo Ich habe mir Forza Horizon 4 heruntergeladen und gemerkt, dass das Auktionshaus nicht Funktioniert. Auch im späteren Verlauf des Spieles, habe ich das feststellen müssen. Meine Frage:...
  5. Forza Auction House not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Auction House not working.: Hey! So i have had forza only for a copple of weeks, and i am having a problem with the auction house, and all the other features you need parental controll for. I dont understand why, as my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot Access Auction House: [img] Cannot Access Auction House Image hii , everybody, i'm kelvin. i have a question need you guys help me. Sorry my english too bad so hope you guys can know what i am talking about .....
  7. Cant access Auction House and find new Tunes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access Auction House and find new Tunes: Hi, i have a problem in Forza Horizon 4, i cant access the Auction house and i cant share tunes ( or find new ones ) I still can play online with friends. Auction house is greyed out and when...
  8. Cannot access the auction house on FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot access the auction house on FH4: I have been playing the game for about 4 days now and I soon realized that I didn't not have the same type of experience that everyone else was getting. The Auction House and the "Find New Tunes"...
  9. cannot access auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot access auction house: my son has forza horizon 3 and has never been able to access auction house & forzathon rewards & clubs. He has played almost 100 hours, and has over 18,000,000 fans. xbox console says to go to...
  10. Access For Auction house and downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access For Auction house and downloadable content: I Play fh3 through the pc using a microsoft account and i cant find out anywhere to enable my account to access these features in game. Please help me as i am feeling like im not getting the full...