Audio advice

Discus and support Audio advice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been given an OLD surround sound system. I want to connect this to my xbox one. Isthere a way to split RCA and HDMI so i can use it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slasher V2, Jun 16, 2014.

1. slasher V2
    slasher V2 Guest

Audio advice

I have been given an OLD surround sound system.

I want to connect this to my xbox one. Isthere a way to split RCA and HDMI so i can use it?

:)

slasher V2, Jun 16, 2014
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Headsets

I NEED ADVICE! I have a new flatty with no audio out nor a head phone plug. What can I do so I may have audio via my TB X31? I also have the new xbox slim. Please advice would suffice.

COD 2 HALO, Jun 16, 2014
  3. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    No Audio

Just like the title says. I have zero audio. My Xbox One is connected via HDMI to a newer Denon Receiver. The receiver recognizes no audio. Any advice? Thanks

JUICE 5150, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Lord Rob UK
    Lord Rob UK Guest

Audio advice

Lord Rob UK, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Lord Rob UK Win User

Audio advice

6. CoreyRogers Win User

No Audio

thanks for the advice, and the audio icon is never there, regardless of headset or not.
  7. COD 2 HALO Win User

Headsets

I NEED ADVICE! I have a new flatty with no audio out nor a head phone plug. What can I do so I may have audio via my TB X31? I also have the new xbox slim. Please advice would suffice.
  8. TroHAM Win User

No picture and sound with HDMI.

9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Headsets

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

[/quote]

Do your headphones use toslink or hdmi?
Thema:

Audio advice

1. Audio advice - Similar Threads - Audio advice

2. Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue not for dolby atmos?: Hi, I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone else had this issue? Again I know there is a...
  3. Audio Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Apps: Does any know when DTS Sound Abound is coming to the xbox? f755e832-9e77-43b1-b57d-b9e5131907c6
  4. xbox 1 audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 audio: Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago. using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days. Then overnight the audio falis to come thru on the jack. I run my video thru a...
  5. Windows game bar audio shortcut

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows game bar audio shortcut: The audio shortcut in the windows game bar no longer shows the individual applications sound sliders, it only shows the master volume for the entire channel aa0ef72c-2688-430d-b63a-cb3af0fb5271
  6. Controller audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller audio: When a headset is plugged into my xbox one s controller no audio is produced and the headset is brand new. 8747e240-8586-46ad-8b85-17f9c3690492
  7. Blu-Ray Audio no secondary track/commentary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray Audio no secondary track/commentary: When i try to play a commentary track from a Blu-ray or DVD there is no audio. Working fine otherwise. Using toslink, no HDMI. Reinstalled app, changed audio settings, no change....
  8. XBOX ONE X choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X choppy audio: All audio fron XBOX ONE X is stuttering/choppy. From the start up screen, to games, to youtube/netflix. • ive unplugged the power for 30 seconds • reconnected all of the cables • i have checked...
  9. How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360: I’ve read a few posts about this subject on here and have found the answers unhelpful. I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 (NOT Xbox one) and when I played the movie the audio was describing what...
  10. Serious about streaming and gaming - Advice needed sound and audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious about streaming and gaming - Advice needed sound and audio: Hey there community. It has been a very long while sine I have been to these forums. They used to be a font of knowledge and help and I am hoping that although the layout and forums have changed...