Audio advice

Discus and support Audio advice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been given an OLD surround sound system. I want to connect this to my xbox one. Isthere a way to split RCA and HDMI so i can use it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slasher V2, Jun 16, 2014.

1. slasher V2
    slasher V2 Guest

Audio advice

I have been given an OLD surround sound system.

I want to connect this to my xbox one. Isthere a way to split RCA and HDMI so i can use it?

:)

slasher V2, Jun 16, 2014
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Headsets

I NEED ADVICE! I have a new flatty with no audio out nor a head phone plug. What can I do so I may have audio via my TB X31? I also have the new xbox slim. Please advice would suffice.

COD 2 HALO, Jun 16, 2014
  3. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    No Audio

Just like the title says. I have zero audio. My Xbox One is connected via HDMI to a newer Denon Receiver. The receiver recognizes no audio. Any advice? Thanks

JUICE 5150, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Lord Rob UK
    Lord Rob UK Guest

Audio advice

Lord Rob UK, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Lord Rob UK Win User

Audio advice

6. CoreyRogers Win User

No Audio

thanks for the advice, and the audio icon is never there, regardless of headset or not.
  7. COD 2 HALO Win User

Headsets

I NEED ADVICE! I have a new flatty with no audio out nor a head phone plug. What can I do so I may have audio via my TB X31? I also have the new xbox slim. Please advice would suffice.
  8. TroHAM Win User

No picture and sound with HDMI.

9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Headsets

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

[/quote]

Do your headphones use toslink or hdmi?
Thema:

Audio advice

1. Audio advice - Similar Threads - Audio advice

2. Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio: The mic works perfect i hear party chat clear and eveything My problem is no matter what i do i am not getting any game audio ive tried all settings, controller updates hard console resets...
  3. XBOX Audio App

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Audio App: Hi I seen the DTS Sound Abound app is going to be getting HDMI support because the app says it is coming soon does anyone know how soon is soon? thanks Jared e9d4945b-1db1-4f70-9ef9-9e9469411fab
  4. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes...
  5. Blu Ray player audio ouy of sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray player audio ouy of sync: I have XBox One X, and using Blu Ray player app, when I manually forward/rewind and starts playing again, the audio is complete out of sync by 1-3 seconds! Anyone has the same problem? I don't...
  6. Xbox audio game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio game chat: Recently my xbox game chat doesn’t come through my headset and only through my tv speakers. I only use the mic that came with my xbox one. Ive changed the settings to headset only but that hasnt...
  7. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  8. Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Streamers That Stream Through A PC, How Do You Split Your Party/Game Chat Audio: Hello, I am getting to the point where I can start getting better equipment for my streams. I was curious as to the best way for me to be able to be able to hear audio coming from my PC and my...
  9. Audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio: I cant acces chat mixer headset in the settings because is gray Please help f34bd937-1467-4592-bc7b-a93d00d02aa8
  10. Serious about streaming and gaming - Advice needed sound and audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious about streaming and gaming - Advice needed sound and audio: Hey there community. It has been a very long while sine I have been to these forums. They used to be a font of knowledge and help and I am hoping that although the layout and forums have changed...