Audio AWOL In Game Clips

Discus and support Audio AWOL In Game Clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I THE ONLY one with this?? What I mean is I'd make a clip but when I go back to edit it (If needed) & upload it, THE AUDIO WOULD BE AWOL!! So far,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BachPatu, Sep 28, 2019.

1. /u/BachPatu
    /u/BachPatu Guest

Audio AWOL In Game Clips

Am I THE ONLY one with this??

What I mean is I'd make a clip but when I go back to edit it (If needed) & upload it, THE AUDIO WOULD BE AWOL!!

So far, it's only happened to my Madden 20 clips where I also have other audio from TuneIn Radio but Game DVR is muting ALL aidio in some casrs

I've power cycled my XBox in case it's just a power cycling issue but I fear it may not be the case

I've got an example if that's needed

submitted by /u/BachPatu
    [link] [comments]

/u/BachPatu, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Yup...I came to the forums to see if there has been any mention of this because I'm having game dvr audio issues as well all of a sudden.

When I save a clip now it doesn't have any audio and most of the new release clips I've viewed in the upload app are lacking audio as well. My older, existing clips still play audio normally.
  3. ASSASSYN Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

My clips do not have audio. I just recorded three clips, none of them have audio in titanfall.
  4. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  5. varunaX Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Ever since the new update my clips no longer have audio. All my clips had audio before that. Rrgh
  6. monkeykillen Win User

my gamerscore has been reset?

and also my games played list has gone AWOL?
Thema:

Audio AWOL In Game Clips

1. Audio AWOL In Game Clips - Similar Threads - Audio AWOL Game

2. Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues: Hello, when I have a speaker system set up with my Xbox one, and when I use them with my pc everything is fine. But when I plug them in my Xbox the left and right surround sound is reversed its...
  3. Audio is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio is gone: Help me so.e one i have no audio and ive changed my controller and headset b0ac82ad-72b9-4940-8f47-dbbf9323d6f8
  4. xbox x serial audio optical port

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x serial audio optical port: I would like to know if the geniuses who have decided to remove the optical audio from the new x series have taken into account the large percentage of people who use the optical audio port for...
  5. Kinect mic with headset audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect mic with headset audio: Hi guys, Ive been trying to use my kinect's mic for party chat whilst using my headset (which is plugged in) for game audio. The bluetooth headset I have has a 3.5 mm mic but it doesn't work when...
  6. xbox one audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one audio: my headset broke and ever since it broke i have been trying to get my toshiba amazon tv to get the sound out loud but for some reason my xbox says that my tv connection is set to DVI. i am using a...
  7. No Game Audio through wired headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio through wired headphones: So i just got my Xbox about a year ago, whenever I would play before I would be able to change the setting where I could hear just the party I was in or hear both the game and the party. But now...
  8. How to do I change balance audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to do I change balance audio?: So I'm trying to stream through my pc (looking at my xbox through my pc) but when I start something up like Ark Or Fortnite the music is loud as heck. Sidenote I'm using the turtle beach stealth...
  9. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  10. Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X: My setup is a Samsung Q95T with a Sonos ARC soundbar. My Xbox One X is plugged straight into my TV's Game HDMI port. The Sonos Soundbar is plugged into my TV's eARC port. On my Xbox sound...