Audio Broken

Discus and support Audio Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My audio for my game and when im on the home doesnt work but i can still hear voice messages and when in partys and ive checked on another controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crazykid0769, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Crazykid0769
    Crazykid0769 Guest

Audio Broken

My audio for my game and when im on the home doesnt work but i can still hear voice messages and when in partys and ive checked on another controller and it worked so it isnt my headset and i hope it isnt my controller since i had to buy another controller
    because my last ones headset port broke and ive had to buy a adapter for my new controller since its headset port has also broke

:)

Crazykid0769, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Audio Broken

Hi, of course I go remake with you here, Lets Go, and I like apologize with you because I was wrong before about the path too you follow, so now you can make this going in Settings > Kinect and Devices > Devices and Acessories Than you go configure your
    controller like was a New Controller. Try do that and call me if don't work
  3. Crazykid0769 Win User

Audio Broken

I dont really understand what you mean like can you explain how i recalibrate my controller as im pretty dumb 😢
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Audio Broken

Hi, if you have problem in Headset Sounds, try make the recalibration on you Controller, I Had this problem too and when I make the recalibration the sounds back

Go in Settings>System>Kinect & Devices> Controller and try reconfiguration like a New Controller
  5. Mikulp Win User

Xbox One S controller not working on windows 10

Audio jack is working for you?

I have same problems with this controller. Drivers are broken. Microsoft shame on you.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox audio is broken!!

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory reset on
    your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Hope this helps! Let us know!
Thema:

Audio Broken

1. Audio Broken - Similar Threads - Audio Broken

2. Xbox audio is broken!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio is broken!!: I can't explain it exactly but it's all broken up like static but you can hear the audio from me moving though the menus. ****! bf11900d-5155-47c4-b9b2-507d4c5c5c3a
  3. Broken Audio Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Audio Jack: About three weeks ago I bought a new xbox controller off of amazon. It has been working fine since yesterday. The audio Jack started to not work about two weeks ago. I've cleaned the audio jack....
  4. Blu-ray Player App ver 2.0.34.70 has broken DTS-MA audio on vanilla XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray Player App ver 2.0.34.70 has broken DTS-MA audio on vanilla XBox One: App: Blu-ray Player ver 2.0.34.70 Updated 2017-11-03 TL;DR Problem: No audio output for DTS-MA on Blu-ray media on original XBox One model Howdy Team XBox, I own all 3 models of the XBox One...
  5. Broken Audio When Downloading/Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Audio When Downloading/Updating: Now, I have had issues for about six months now with the audio on the Xbox One. Whenever I'm downloading or updating games, the audio to my headset cuts out, along with any audio input from my...
  6. Audio jack broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio jack broken?: I’ve beeen having an issue where my controllers that are perfectly fine just out of no where stop letting me talk in the party and ik it’s not the headset cause I’ve tried it on other devices and...
  7. 5.1 Optical Audio Output broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    5.1 Optical Audio Output broken: In games like Forza Horizon, I get 5.1 audio just fine. But in all other instances of audio output, I only get stereo? BlueRay is only stereo, apps like Grove and Spotify are only stereo. YouTube...
  8. Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update: Yesterday I bought a Xbox One controller to be used on my PC with Windows 10; the first installation went smoothly the controller was fine via bluetooth and Remote Bluetooth audio headphones...
  9. Xbox 360 wired controller audio jack broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller audio jack broken: I have a custom built Xbox 360 controller that was 200 bucks. It works great, but I just bought a new turtle beach headset and suddenly the audio jack doesn't work. It worked fine with my only...
  10. Mahjong Audio broken - please fix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mahjong Audio broken - please fix!: I've been playing XBox Mahjong on my Windows 8 laptop since I got it for Christmas 2012. For the last few days, the audio of the game has clearly been broken so I am reporting it in the hope that...