Audio casque *Mod Translation* Headphone Audio

Discus and support Audio casque *Mod Translation* Headphone Audio in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Bonjour , j’ai branché mon casque logitech g430 a ma xbox avec un adaptateur jack mais mes potes m’entende pas beaucoup et je n’arrive ps a augmenter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mathis0505, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Mathis0505
    Mathis0505 Guest

Bonjour , j’ai branché mon casque logitech g430 a ma xbox avec un adaptateur jack mais mes potes m’entende pas beaucoup et je n’arrive ps a augmenter le sons de mon micro aidé moi !!!

*Mod Translation*

Hello, I plugged my Logitech g430 headphones to my Xbox with a Jack adapter but my buddies don't hear me much and I can't get PS to increase the sound of my mic helped me!!!

:)

Mathis0505, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Mathis0505 Win User

Le ” Mic monitoring “ est deja a fond 😣
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Mathis!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to use your headset to communicate with your buddies.

I would say that if you are having problems hearing them that it could be a network issue. but it's best to try some troubleshooting before we jump to conclusions.

If and when you get a chance, give the steps here on our support pages entitled

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    and
    Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox One
    respectively and let us know how if they helped in resolution to your issue.

Thanks so much for reading!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with your Headphones volume not letting your friends here you very well. If the headset is connected and being recognized but the volume other hear you
    at is inadequate it sounds like it could be a volume settings issues. Try pressing the Xbox logo button once to bring up your Xbox Guide from the left. Go all the way to the right to where you see the word settings but if there's a headset connected you will
    see an option that says "Audio". In there you can increase the general volume of your headset as well as increase "Mic monitoring" so you're friends can hear you better. Give it a try and let us know with a reply how it goes!
  5. Poofius Win User

Something Missing???

Audio options for headphones.
  6. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.
Thema:

1. Audio casque *Mod Translation* Headphone Audio - Similar Threads - Audio casque *Mod

2. Audio in headset is cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio in headset is cutting in and out: Recently I have been experiencing this issue where my audio has been sort of glitching, as if it was too loud or too many different sounds are trying to come out at once. I tested my sound with...
  3. Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!: To clarify first, THE HEADPHONE JACK ON THE CONTROLLER IS WORKING. I tested it on my PC and it worked fine. However, connected to my Xbox One I receive nothing from it. I have tried a chatpad,...
  4. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies: Downloaded a film on Xbox 360 audio description is on and I don't know how to turn it off **Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV** a3828587-4c1f-479e-a782-619ecd5988fa
  5. Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio: When i use my headphones I can hear xbox party chat but not any games what settings should i mess with i use xbox 1 e73fe5b5-4e69-4393-ae33-2d33100005da
  6. Audio glitches on Forza Horizon 4 | Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio glitches on Forza Horizon 4 | Xbox one S: I just downloaded Forza Horizon 4 in my console, but I'm experiencing some audio problems specially in events, when in open world there's no audio problem. There's no freeze screen, just the audio...
  7. Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400: Hi all. Sorry to ask a similar question to others but mine is a little different and I'm yet to find an answer. Like it says I have an Xbox one X Scorpio going into my Samsung UE55NU7400 via...
  8. Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash: I've been experiencing some audio issues with the games I have installed on my external HD. While playing these games the audio will break up to unbearable levels and sometimes cut out completely....
  9. Audio Selection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Selection: Where in my Xbox One do I switch my audio selection/connection from PVI to HDMI? 79417f21-2d18-4363-9edc-6d6520ae67bd
  10. I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired...: I have an Xbox One S connected via USB to the controller that it came with, and a wired headset that I often connect to the controller. In settings --> display & sound --> audio output --> headset...