: Audio cd passtrough Xbox

Discus and support : Audio cd passtrough Xbox in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Audio cd passtrough Xbox But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible? 91b42e9b-2d23-4390-a547-faf87d3ce74e Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SergioLanza Galiota, Jun 9, 2020.

1. : Audio cd passtrough Xbox

But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible?

:)

SergioLanza Galiota, Jun 9, 2020
  2. SergioLanza Galiota Win User

But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible?
  3. LucaGrasso56 Win User

Audio cd passtrough Xbox

Yes, You can use multimeadial app. There is also Dolby atmos app to set up audio
  4. JSSR123 Win User

Htpc and xbox one audio passtrough problem

I use xbmc with win 8.1 and I also can't pass through dts or Dolby. When I try the signal jams up.
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360 Wont Rip CDs

you should burn it as an "Audio Cd" type. If you got the correct burned format it should be read by old Cd walkmans. Total audio time should be around 75 minutes and maybe around 10 songs in total if you burn it using "Audio Cd" format.

Xbox can read mp3 burned format but wont be able to rip it. I forgot what the exact type but i used to burn my MP3s into audio format since MP3 players were non existent back then.
  6. juan van Win User

riping music

Thema:

1. : Audio cd passtrough Xbox - Similar Threads - Audio passtrough

2. No Game Audio through wired headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio through wired headphones: So i just got my Xbox about a year ago, whenever I would play before I would be able to change the setting where I could hear just the party I was in or hear both the game and the party. But now...
  3. How to do I change balance audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to do I change balance audio?: So I'm trying to stream through my pc (looking at my xbox through my pc) but when I start something up like Ark Or Fortnite the music is loud as heck. Sidenote I'm using the turtle beach stealth...
  4. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  5. Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X: My setup is a Samsung Q95T with a Sonos ARC soundbar. My Xbox One X is plugged straight into my TV's Game HDMI port. The Sonos Soundbar is plugged into my TV's eARC port. On my Xbox sound...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio And Mic Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio And Mic Problems: So, I just got my brand new Turtle Beach Stealth 600, and I tested it with my friends but they couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear them. I messed around with the chat mixer and increased my...
  7. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

in XboX Insiders
    Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts: Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored...
  8. BUG: Audio levels and balance are off

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Audio levels and balance are off: I've been having this issue for what seems like the last month or two: Xbox One S, OS Version 10.0.19041.3068. My OneGuide and game audio levels are just... off. Stuff like dialogue is always...
  9. No audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio: Hello So i have been having problems with Audio It says my headset is conncted and i see my mic moving and hear the buzz but no sound i have tested my headset on other devices and it works...
  10. DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless: Anyone loosing HDMI audio more often since starting the DTS beta? No audio coming out my receiver, just headphone audio. Tried toggling between Auto and HDMI video settings and many console...