: Audio cd passtrough Xbox

Discus and support : Audio cd passtrough Xbox in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Audio cd passtrough Xbox But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible? 91b42e9b-2d23-4390-a547-faf87d3ce74e Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SergioLanza Galiota, Jun 9, 2020.

1. : Audio cd passtrough Xbox

But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible?

:)

SergioLanza Galiota, Jun 9, 2020
  2. SergioLanza Galiota Win User

But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible?
  3. LucaGrasso56 Win User

Audio cd passtrough Xbox

Yes, You can use multimeadial app. There is also Dolby atmos app to set up audio
  4. JSSR123 Win User

Htpc and xbox one audio passtrough problem

I use xbmc with win 8.1 and I also can't pass through dts or Dolby. When I try the signal jams up.
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360 Wont Rip CDs

you should burn it as an "Audio Cd" type. If you got the correct burned format it should be read by old Cd walkmans. Total audio time should be around 75 minutes and maybe around 10 songs in total if you burn it using "Audio Cd" format.

Xbox can read mp3 burned format but wont be able to rip it. I forgot what the exact type but i used to burn my MP3s into audio format since MP3 players were non existent back then.
  6. juan van Win User

riping music

Thema:

1. : Audio cd passtrough Xbox - Similar Threads - Audio passtrough

2. Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?: So i have been recently trying to stream game play on twitch via my xbox one. I have checked and rechecked all my settings, but I still cant manage to get my GAME CHAT to be heard on my stream....
  3. Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream: So I set up my stream using an Elgato 4K60 Pro and OBS, streaming my gameplay on my Xbox. I'm in a party chat on my PC and I'm wondering how I can get my friends audio to be heard on my stream. I...
  4. Headset audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out: I have been troubleshooting this problem for 2 hours now and nothing has worked. My headset audio and the ability to talk cuts out extremely often(every 2-5 minutes) for a random amount of time....
  5. Audio visual questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio visual questions: Hi all, First time poster i hope these questions are ok. The first question, I am having a weird issue with my sub, it detects audio indicated by the standby light turning blue however doesn't...
  6. Audio tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio tab: A couple of weeks ago my audio button in the last page of the guide went missing I know it's not my headset cuz I was using it all the time to change it for a movie or game.... I even got a new...
  7. Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio: I play on windows 10 for some reason when I get in a party chat with my friends they hear a very loud static noise coming from my mic. But if I go on discord to talk to them there is no static...
  8. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  9. Video and Audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Audio issues: I have a xbox one and I have had no issues with video or audio. Recently I moved my xbox from my house to my girlfriends while I spent some time there. When i set it up last night, the screen had...
  10. Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drop down audio adjustment menu not showing up with wireless headset connected: I recently purchased a pair of turtle beach stealth 600s for Xbox one. When I got to adjust the audio setting when clicking the home button the audio prompt isn't there. However, when I plug in my...