Audio Cd player?

Discus and support Audio Cd player? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all just a quick question about the xbox one cd player that you download when you insert a cd into the console. No one is how and if you can snap... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoveringpie, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Hoveringpie
    Hoveringpie Guest

Audio Cd player?

Hi all

just a quick question about the xbox one cd player that you download when you insert a cd into the console.

No one is how and if you can snap in when playing a game or other app.

and anougher is why is it so tinny? I mean I have just put a cd in and it sounds dreadful. Couldn't there be a equaliser any where

also why cant you rip the cds to the hdd? You could on the xbox 360

a

thanks in advance

:)

Hoveringpie, Sep 1, 2014
  2. D St4G
    D St4G Guest
    XBOX ONE AUDIO CD PLAYER NOT WORKING

I have a small audio CD collection and was happy xbox one can play it. So last night i got a new audio cd and tried to play it, but the system wont read the audio CD. Tried the older CD's that used to play and now they wont play also. Anyone else having
    issues with Audio CD Player ?

D St4G, Sep 1, 2014
  3. FullestAttic845, Sep 1, 2014
  4. FullestAttic845 Win User

Audio CD

5. JamesBeltz Win User

Xbox 360 S

It is an audio cd with .mp3 music files
  6. StolenStream31 Win User

Help

I was using an audio CD when it happened.
  7. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360 Wont Rip CDs

you should burn it as an "Audio Cd" type. If you got the correct burned format it should be read by old Cd walkmans. Total audio time should be around 75 minutes and maybe around 10 songs in total if you burn it using "Audio Cd" format.

Xbox can read mp3 burned format but wont be able to rip it. I forgot what the exact type but i used to burn my MP3s into audio format since MP3 players were non existent back then.
  8. Mr_Dent Win User

Audio CD Player no longer displaying CD Gracenote Info

I just installed the Audio CD Player App today for the first time. It has not once displayed any info for my CDs.
Thema:

Audio Cd player?

1. Audio Cd player? - Similar Threads - Audio player

2. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...
  3. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  4. XBOX ONE AUDIO CD PLAYER NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE AUDIO CD PLAYER NOT WORKING: I have a small audio CD collection and was happy xbox one can play it. So last night i got a new audio cd and tried to play it, but the system wont read the audio CD. Tried the older CD's that...
  5. Audio sync issues with 4K blu-ray player on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio sync issues with 4K blu-ray player on Xbox One X: Hello, I just got the Dark Knight trilogy in 4K for Christmas and popped in Batman Begins today and immediately I noticed that the video was a little behind the audio. Incredibly annoying. A few...
  6. Blu-ray Player App ver 2.0.34.70 has broken DTS-MA audio on vanilla XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray Player App ver 2.0.34.70 has broken DTS-MA audio on vanilla XBox One: App: Blu-ray Player ver 2.0.34.70 Updated 2017-11-03 TL;DR Problem: No audio output for DTS-MA on Blu-ray media on original XBox One model Howdy Team XBox, I own all 3 models of the XBox One...
  7. BluRay Player Turning off Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    BluRay Player Turning off Audio: So my Xbox One can play DVD's just fine but when it comes to Blu Ray only a few of my movies will play at all and some will just play the video and turn off all audio for the system upon starting....
  8. Blu-Ray player/app keeps stuttering every 15 seconds then tries to catch up to the audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-Ray player/app keeps stuttering every 15 seconds then tries to catch up to the audio.: I did the new update. I watch Blu-ray movies almost nightly and this issue has never happened. Ever since the update yesterday, I tried watching Wonder Woman and I noticed that every minute or so,...
  9. Media Player App BITSTREAM audio update???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player App BITSTREAM audio update???: Dear Xbox One S staff, would you please state once and 4 all whether you are planning on bringing the BITSTREAM audio option to the Media Player app or not? Whole AV community at various forums...
  10. Audio CD Player not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio CD Player not downloading: When I go to download it says something unexpected happened. Need to download so I can use my disc cleaner. d90e447e-2b2f-4f87-8d37-2a31b872ae64