Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

Discus and support Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else have a reoccurring audio crackling or weird "tuh tuh tuh" sound through the headphones when listening to any sort of media whether it be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ObsidianTyrant613, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

Anyone else have a reoccurring audio crackling or weird "tuh tuh tuh" sound through the headphones when listening to any sort of media whether it be game or anything else from wired headphones after maybe a month or two ago? I'm on Alpha Insider, I checked and it makes the same weird noise with multiple different pairs of headphones and that sound doesn't happen on my headphones anywhere else like on my phone. Opening the guide in game or taking a screenshot usually makes the sound in the headphones. It's so annoying.

submitted by /u/ObsidianTyrant613
    [link] [comments]

/u/ObsidianTyrant613, Jan 15, 2022
  2. englishbulldog802 Win User

Audio popping and crackling in headphones

Now I have another problem, where my headphones suddenly cut out after lots of popping and crackling, and I have to disconnect and reconnect my headphones. This has happened before, but it is becoming more frequent. I removed all wireless devices such as
    phones and laptops and disconnected them from the internet, and it is still happening, does anyone know what to do, or any technical support?
  3. englishbulldog802 Win User

Hey there redraptor97.

Odd that this is happening across controllers and headsets. It certainly sounds like you may experiencing some wireless interference. My thinking is that when your batteries are low, your controller's wireless strength is weakening. Do you have any other wireless
    devices in the room that you can move to see if there's any change?
    Hello, by wireless devices do you mean devices that can connect to the internet? Sometimes I keep my phone and laptop near, but the popping happens whether or not they are near. This also doesn't explain why the jacks keep breaking eventually.
  4. BitterTurnip973 Win User

Now I have another problem, where my headphones suddenly cut out after lots of popping and crackling, and I have to disconnect and reconnect my headphones. This has happened before, but it is becoming more frequent. I removed all wireless devices such as
    phones and laptops and disconnected them from the internet, and it is still happening, does anyone know what to do, or any technical support?
    I have the same problem but on startup. Tried changing cables, turning off all the other devices ect and nothing seems to work. Plugged in my PS3 and no issues with the system.

It appears to be an issue with 4K audio in the XBox because it doesn't happen when I disable the 4K settings. 4K capability was the main reason for buying the thing in the first place.

Not fit for purpose Microsoft.
  5. englishbulldog802 Win User

I've also tried moving the controller directly in front of the Xbox and it still happens. So I really haven't got a clue as to what to do.
  6. englishbulldog802 Win User

There isn't a router between my controller and console and I don't think neighbours' routers' would cause interference if that's what you're getting at since my router is closest anyway.

I'm really confused. I was using a Turtle beach audio controller with my headset. I unplugged that and plugged the headset directly to the controller and that seemed to lessen the popping. So does interference cause popping and crackling? When I move my
    controller really far away from my console, my headset starts to crackle before disconnecting so you could be right.
Thema:

Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

1. Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview - Similar Threads - Audio crackling interference

2. Audio crackling Xbox controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling Xbox controller (Windows 10): Hi I hope you can help I am using a PDP Afterglow Xbox series wired controller on my pc running windows 10. The headphones were working fine for months, all of a sudden now when I plug them into...
  3. Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay: Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are hardwired to the net, have decent headsets, nothing...
  4. Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?: Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's pretty annoying, I wanna know what could be...
  5. Crackling console audio when using a headset with the new Xbox Series X|S controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling console audio when using a headset with the new Xbox Series X|S controller.: Hello, I have the following problem. Just bought a new controller and noticed my headset would randomly begin crackling (static noises) when using it. Notice that : Console and controller are...
  6. Headset audio crackling and glitching

in XboX Insiders
    Headset audio crackling and glitching: I realised that when I’m playing fifa on xbox one with my wireless headset, theres is a lot of crackling and glitching only while in the game, but in the menus there isn’t any problem. I changed...
  7. Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping: Hi everyone I wanted to understand if other than me have the same problem I don't know what to do anymore! Forum Xbox submitted by /u/dvxitaly [link] [comments]
  8. Twitch Party Chat audio crackles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Party Chat audio crackles: This only happens when my friends talk but it crackles and makes annoying sounds while I broadcast. c0ee79c9-fb27-495f-b612-6bd8d6855783
  9. Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game: Just a couple days ago, audio on my Xbox Series X began to start crackling whenever I played a game. It did not do this when I first got my console, nor did it occur on my Xbox One. It only...
  10. Series X Headphone Audio Crackling, Popping, Tearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Headphone Audio Crackling, Popping, Tearing: Any solutions for audio clicking and tearing with headphones plugged into the 3.5mm controller jack? Mine clicks and pops like crazy in the menu and games. Seems like it does so more when the game...