Audio crackling Xbox controller (Windows 10)

Discus and support Audio crackling Xbox controller (Windows 10) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I hope you can help I am using a PDP Afterglow Xbox series wired controller on my pc running windows 10. The headphones were working fine for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaroldVDM053, Jan 11, 2022.

1. HaroldVDM053
    HaroldVDM053 Guest

Hi I hope you can help

I am using a PDP Afterglow Xbox series wired controller on my pc running windows 10.

The headphones were working fine for months, all of a sudden now when I plug them into the controller, after about 30 seconds i get horrible crackling whenever any sound is produced.

I have tried 3 different controllers and 3 different headsets, it has the same problem. When I unplug and plug it back in it stops for about 10 seconds then starts again.

Also whenever I go into the windows sound settings, it immediately stops for 20 seconds or so then starts again. This is incredibly frustrating I hope someone can help, thanks.

:)

HaroldVDM053, Jan 11, 2022
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox app blocks game audio during chat

Hey there Jbird thanks for keeping in touch.

Unfortunately, the solution to this problem is in fact the Xbox controller as with it, the headset would be able to stream both game and chat audio. Check out our Using the

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with Windows 10 page
    as it states The Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter lets you plug a compatible chat or stereo headset into the
    Xbox One Controller so you can control your audio experience on a Windows 10 device without taking your hands off the controller. We hope this clarifies this issue.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

xbox one controller on PC

Hi Adrcg,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this must be confusing since it works fine with the just the controller connected to the pc but not with the headset. I would recommend trying a wired connection with the controller if the headset is wireless as well. Check to see if it still
    gives any audio stuttering.

Also, please check out our
    Troubleshoot game
    audio or video issues on Windows 10
    page or

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes :)
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

clicking feedback issue on xbox app parties.

Hi,

A distorted audio when communicating with Xbox Live parties online is possibly caused by a network connection error or a server connection error. If you're using headphones, speakers, or another audio accessory and you hear a crackling or distorted sound,
    the accessory might not be connected properly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a headset to chat with Xbox Live parties?
    • Is the microphone working on a different device?
    • Have you tried to update the sound card drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, you may refer to this
    link
    for solutions that can help resolve the audio issues on Windows 10.
  5. crazyjbird44 Win User

Xbox app blocks game audio during chat

Hey there Jbird thanks for keeping in touch.

Unfortunately, the solution to this problem is in fact the Xbox controller as with it, the headset would be able to stream both game and chat audio. Check out our Using the

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with Windows 10 page
    as it states The Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter lets you plug a compatible chat or stereo headset into the
    Xbox One Controller so you can control your audio experience on a Windows 10 device without taking your hands off the controller. We hope this clarifies this issue.
    Thanks for the help, but is there a way to do as such with an Xbox one controller? My headset is wireless so getting a controller will not help unless I also get a new headset.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Hi there Saltybee66,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Microphone not working on the Xbox App on PC.

I recommend to try this:

• Make sure your audio device for both input (microphone) and output (speakers) is set correctly on your PC.
    • Under Control Panel, select Sound.
    • You’ll find these settings on both the Playback and Recording tabs.

If you have trouble hearing audio, try the following troubleshooting articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Audio crackling Xbox controller (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Audio crackling controller

2. Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

in XboX Insiders
    Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview: Anyone else have a reoccurring audio crackling or weird "tuh tuh tuh" sound through the headphones when listening to any sort of media whether it be game or anything else from wired headphones...
  3. Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay: Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are hardwired to the net, have decent headsets, nothing...
  4. Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?: Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's pretty annoying, I wanna know what could be...
  5. Crackling console audio when using a headset with the new Xbox Series X|S controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling console audio when using a headset with the new Xbox Series X|S controller.: Hello, I have the following problem. Just bought a new controller and noticed my headset would randomly begin crackling (static noises) when using it. Notice that : Console and controller are...
  6. Headset audio crackling and glitching

in XboX Insiders
    Headset audio crackling and glitching: I realised that when I’m playing fifa on xbox one with my wireless headset, theres is a lot of crackling and glitching only while in the game, but in the menus there isn’t any problem. I changed...
  7. Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping: Hi everyone I wanted to understand if other than me have the same problem I don't know what to do anymore! Forum Xbox submitted by /u/dvxitaly [link] [comments]
  8. Twitch Party Chat audio crackles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Party Chat audio crackles: This only happens when my friends talk but it crackles and makes annoying sounds while I broadcast. c0ee79c9-fb27-495f-b612-6bd8d6855783
  9. Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game: Just a couple days ago, audio on my Xbox Series X began to start crackling whenever I played a game. It did not do this when I first got my console, nor did it occur on my Xbox One. It only...
  10. Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio: Every time i try to play my xbox i have audio issues with hearing crackling noises and the audio disconnecting all together for a second or less at a time. my controller will also lose connection...