Audio cuts out for a second every minute or so

Discus and support Audio cuts out for a second every minute or so in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey quick question, ever since the new update came out and I was able to use my optical cable for my surround sound it has started to cut out every now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ramazzotti-6BD798E8-6AA8-471C-A650-151707610304, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Audio cuts out for a second every minute or so

Hey quick question, ever since the new update came out and I was able to use my optical cable for my surround sound it has started to cut out every now and then for a second or two each time. Happens throughout gameplay and movies I was wondering if anyone
    knows a fix for this?

:)

Ramazzotti-6BD798E8-6AA8-471C-A650-151707610304, Mar 18, 2014
  2. NYMatthews
    NYMatthews Guest
    Audio cuts out for 10 second intervals

I have a new xbox360 with kinect. it is connected via HDMI to my TV. Audio cuts out every 3 or 4 minutes for about 5 seconds. Cant find any setting that might affect this. Any help would be nice

NYMatthews, Mar 18, 2014
  3. KirkRamses
    KirkRamses Guest
    Xbox One audio issues

I've been having this problem for about 2 weeks already, every now and then when I'm playing any game the audio will stutter and cut out for a second, it can happen around 30 minutes, or 45 or an hour. I know it could be a lot worse but I still find it annoying
    and distracting. I've tried using a different HDMI cable and resetting my console and still no results. Help?

KirkRamses, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Alpha Power Win User

xbox One Controller BUG ( Audio Cutting 3.5m Jack )

No the controller works perfectly fine within 5 meters the problem is the AUDIO ! it keeps cutting every time, Skipping for example every 20 seconds it cuts ..Read the forums im not the only one having this problem.
  5. Spacman77 Win User

New and tasty release....

Has anyone else having a issue with the sound on this game. Every now and then the audio cuts out for a second then come back again. Did a Google search on this and nothing mentioned about this on the x1 but when it was released on the ps4 they had a
    audio issue but it got patched.
  6. Raggnarrok Win User

Borderlands 2 compatibility pack

Yes the freezing has stop but every now and then the game audio gets buggy certain parts will cut out like gunfire or npc talking but I believe this is a gearbox issue not an xbox issue anymore, so far thought when the audio cuts out I just save game nd
    reload it seem to fix it for a short while
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Audio cuts out for 10 second intervals

Hey there Mist! I'd like you to try a few things to see if we can narrow down the cause of this. Try using a different HDMI cable entirely. If that doesn't help, try using a different HDMI port on the TV. If you have one, try connecting your console to that
    TV instead. Finally, try connecting your console with the included AV cables instead to see if you experience the same issue. Please let me know the results of these tests, thanks!
  8. hevroc Win User

audio while using keyboard and mouse

this does not solve the issue, with my controller plugged in its still requires interaction every 14 minutes or it shuts off. its impossible to be totally immersed in a game and also need to keep track of when your mic is gonna cut out, and take your hand
    of the keyboard or mouse to jostle the controller and if you miss the time then my controller shuts off and i loose all audio and have to turn the controller back on and it takes a few seconds to re- connect to the chat and game audio, meanwhile ive died or
    and playing def, and missing important audio queues.
Thema:

Audio cuts out for a second every minute or so

1. Audio cuts out for a second every minute or so - Similar Threads - Audio cuts second

2. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  3. The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones: When I wear headphones connected to my Xbox controller, the sound keeps cracking and cutting out for about 3-7 seconds at a time. Sometimes the issue stops for a while and the sound goes back to...
  4. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...
  5. Distorted audio, sometimes cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Distorted audio, sometimes cuts out: I'm having audio issues with my xbox one original console. My basic setup has the xbox connected by an HDMI cable to my tv, and I run a basic 3.5 mm stereo audio aux cable to my stereo, which has...
  6. Audio in headset is cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio in headset is cutting in and out: Recently I have been experiencing this issue where my audio has been sort of glitching, as if it was too loud or too many different sounds are trying to come out at once. I tested my sound with...
  7. Xbox One X Audio Cutting Out for Millisecond(s).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Audio Cutting Out for Millisecond(s).: Hello All, I recently upgraded to an Xbox One X from my S and have begun noticing audio issues. After playing for a period of time, audio will begin to cut out frequently with an increasing...
  8. Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.: Issue: audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution is selected on Xbox One S only. If I drop it back down to 1080p, the audio cut out disappears. Note, the audio drop occurs on...
  9. Audio consistently cutting out twice within a 4 second span.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio consistently cutting out twice within a 4 second span.: This is driving me crazy. Has anyone else experience this issue? It doesn't matter if I'm in a game, watching tv, watching Netflix, etc. The audio will be fine for about an hour and then it...
  10. Audio still cutting out after second Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio still cutting out after second Xbox one: So the first Xbox One I had the fans made a grinding noise which led to it overheating. Another problem it had was the audio cutting in and out randomly with no pattern. I returned that Xbox and...