Audio cuts out

Discus and support Audio cuts out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x audio has started cutting out for a split second every 20 seconds or so. I can resolve the problem by clearing the cache and rebooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by superbrickie1, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:52 PM.

1. Audio cuts out

My xbox one x audio has started cutting out for a split second every 20 seconds or so. I can resolve the problem by clearing the cache and rebooting the xbox then it's fine. But a day later its back and I have to do the same again. I'm In the beta preview
    program and had an update 5 days ago so it might be that that's caused it. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

superbrickie1, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:52 PM
  2. ManticCherry Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Are you noticing the audio cutting out on all games, or just specific ones? Do you have the same problem if you try to play movies or CDs?
  3. LemonTangent041 Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Have you tried setting the display settings manually?
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Have you tried another HDMI cable? They are known to wear out over time. If the new cable doesn't fix the problem you can return it for a full refund. If you have another HDMI port on your tv I would try that too.
  5. AJEgerton Win User

Audio Cutting Out

I noticed it first with Far Cry 3, now it is happening on Skyrim too. I haven't tried anything else as yet - will do so when I get the chance.

I haven't set any display settings but I set the audio manually in the xbox setup menu. What display settings would affect the audio like this?

Thanks for the help so far :)
  6. bruiserbox Win User

Audio cutting out

Another post that no one responds to on here. These forums are b.s. that we are forced to pay for and put up with. Just give us support Microsoft.
Thema:

Audio cuts out

1. Audio cuts out - Similar Threads - Audio cuts

2. Xbox One controller wired audio cuts out or disconnects from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller wired audio cuts out or disconnects from console: I'm using an Xbox One controller from Costco on an Xbox One X. I've previously experienced very occasional disconnects with this controller, and have replaced it once. The controller is fully up...
  3. Unable to stay in online games for more then 20 mins and audio cutting

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to stay in online games for more then 20 mins and audio cutting: Since the most recent update (Skip Ahead) i cant seem to stay in an online game (mainly play FO76 but tried others) for more then 20 minutes before getting discounted from the game. And on top of...
  4. Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.: Over the past day I've been having an issue with my xbox's headset audio. At random intervals the audio will either crackle/distort or cut out entirely. I've used 3 different controllers with 2...
  5. Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely: My headset audio keeps cutting out entirely, and the only way I've found to fix it is to restart my controller, but even then, it usually cuts out again within a minute of restarting it. I've...
  6. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  7. Audio Cuts out in video game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Cuts out in video game.: https://mixer.com/Operator_Citrus?vod=255051485 This is a reference for how this issue goes. Any time I launch a game, any game, Rainbow Six, Modern Warfare, audio cuts out SOMEWHERE! I don't...
  8. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  9. Xbox one party audio cutting out while playing Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party audio cutting out while playing Xbox 360 games: Whenever I want to play my 360 games while in a Xbox One party chat, the party audio just cuts out. This wasn’t an issue before, but now it is. I’m pretty sure it isn’t my connection, because I...
  10. RIG 800 Audio cutting out?

in XboX Insiders
    RIG 800 Audio cutting out?: I have the RIG 800 wireless headphones and I’m noticing that the audio cuts out a lot for me. Is there a way I can fix that? My headphones are fully charged yet it continue to cut out audio...