Audio cutting off

Discus and support Audio cutting off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I got my Xbox One for Christmas it always randomly cuts out the audio. When playing a game or using an app the sound will cut for 1 or 2 seconds,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i no no fear, Jan 23, 2014.

1. i no no fear
    i no no fear Guest

Audio cutting off

Since I got my Xbox One for Christmas it always randomly cuts out the audio. When playing a game or using an app the sound will cut for 1 or 2 seconds, there is no pattern to it just totally random. I have never had a problem with any other console and I
    am using the original HDMI cable that came with it, I have also tried using other ones but the problem persists. I do not understand how it can be fixed or if I need to send it off for repair.

:)

i no no fear, Jan 23, 2014
  2. How to have voice from the headset go through both the headset and speakers?

Cutting edge graphics....Stone Age audio!

BGH FlakJacket, Jan 23, 2014
  3. REEFIS
    REEFIS Guest
    Playing game sound with turtle beach x11

I have the audio out on my tv. But was wondering if you could just use the kinect to communicate instead of attaching the other headset. Is it easy to communicate with teammates? Can you hear them in your x11 without it cutting the game audio cutting
    out?

REEFIS, Jan 23, 2014
  4. BoundingAbyss4 Win User

Where Will the XBox Audio Come From?

Thanks for your quick response!

Now, will using that Audio Adapter cut off the audio from the monitor speakers and route the

game audio thru the headset?

And just where does the Audio Adapter plug into the XBox 360 Slim Model?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?

Yes, the audio is cutting a lot for me to, mostly during the cut scenes.
  6. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

wow(yes, a complaint thread)

One problem that is always constant when playing BF3 is the audio. For example, I was in the American light tank (forgot what it’s called). I start shooting the cannon and the audio to my tank’s motor and tracks cut off. I can’t hear the audio of me
    driving the tank. It gets annoying after a while.
  7. Marlboro ManTX Win User

Post Beta Bugs/Glitches Here

audio cuts out a lot for me
  8. FullHornet Win User

Chat Adapter Audio Drop

I have noticed that if you turn the vibration function off on the controller it helps render this. I noticed that every time the controller would vibrate using the adapter that the audio would cut out for a split second. I turned it off and no problems
    since.
Thema:

Audio cutting off

1. Audio cutting off - Similar Threads - Audio cutting off

2. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  3. The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones: When I wear headphones connected to my Xbox controller, the sound keeps cracking and cutting out for about 3-7 seconds at a time. Sometimes the issue stops for a while and the sound goes back to...
  4. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...
  5. Distorted audio, sometimes cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Distorted audio, sometimes cuts out: I'm having audio issues with my xbox one original console. My basic setup has the xbox connected by an HDMI cable to my tv, and I run a basic 3.5 mm stereo audio aux cable to my stereo, which has...
  6. Audio in headset is cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio in headset is cutting in and out: Recently I have been experiencing this issue where my audio has been sort of glitching, as if it was too loud or too many different sounds are trying to come out at once. I tested my sound with...
  7. Xbox One X Audio Cutting Out for Millisecond(s).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Audio Cutting Out for Millisecond(s).: Hello All, I recently upgraded to an Xbox One X from my S and have begun noticing audio issues. After playing for a period of time, audio will begin to cut out frequently with an increasing...
  8. Audio cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio cutting out: I have an Xbox One X and a PS4 Pro running thru the same brand new Sony receiver then outputting to my 2018 Sony OLED. On the Xbox One X, I lose audio after the intro movie for The Crew 2 and...
  9. Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Periodic Audio Cut Out - SJ9 & Atmos: Hi Xbox Support, I've finally gotten fed up enough where I'm taking the time to post and look for support. I have a LG SJ9 Atmos enabled soundbar with an Xbox One X and LG OLED C7. Set up is Xbox...
  10. Audio keeps cutting off while I am downloading anything, be it games, apps, or updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio keeps cutting off while I am downloading anything, be it games, apps, or updates.: I do not know if I will be in the right section of the forums. If I am not, please let me know that way I can post this in the right area. So I do not know what I can do to try and fix this, but...