Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

Discus and support Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/eldrichride, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/eldrichride
    [link] [comments]

/u/eldrichride, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  4. Forceturbo Win User

Google play music and video

So, when is Google Play Music and Google Play Video coming to XBoxOne? I see Amazon Prime Video is there already. Stop lagging behind M$!
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

HDTV Suggestions?

I had slight audio and video lag on my LG 4k tv but some tvs like mine come with options to delay audio and video now I have no lag at all took a little playing about in the end audio was 0.67ms out and video was 0.78ms out
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

Hi MustardBear3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

All you need to do is open the Microsoft Store app on your Xbox One and search for "Amazon Prime Video" to pull up the
    app developed for the Xbox One console so that you can log into to your Amazon Prime account and link your Amazon account with your Microsoft account. Once signed in, you should be able to use the app to stream videos available through your Amazon Prime account.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Thema:

Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

1. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app - Similar Threads - Audio delay lag

2. Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build)

in XboX Insiders
    Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build): Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar and wanted to test the Atmos delay on the...
  3. Audio Delay - Xbox Series S + Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Delay - Xbox Series S + Dolby Atmos: After doing some research it seems like this is a known issue across all sound systems but I’ll post here so MS and Dolby can see. Whenever I try to play games on Xbox Series S with my VIZIO...
  4. Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed): I'm getting a very noticable audio delay (about 150 -250 milliseconds) in various wired headphones connected to the 3.5mm audio port on the controller as well as the built in TV speakers on my LG...
  5. Dolby Atmos audio delay with eArc

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos audio delay with eArc: Hi all, hope everyone is well? Sorry if this issue has already been picked up. I have my Series X connected to my LG CX via HDMI 2.1. I have just picked up a new Samsung Q700A soundbar, this is...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset audio delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset audio delay: Hello, i am using my Xbox wireless Headset on Xbox Series X and i can notice a sound delay in Stereo and Dolby Atmos. It can be noticed even when surfing xbox menu. I compared it to TV speakers...
  7. Audio Delay - Bitstream & Atmos using LG77C1OLED and LGSN11RG

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Delay - Bitstream & Atmos using LG77C1OLED and LGSN11RG: Is there any word from Xbox on atmos lag and bistream lag in general ? My System Xbox Series X > LG77C1OLED > LG SN11RG Soundbar There are dozens of threads across multiple websites, addressing...
  8. Xbox One Audio Lag or delay SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio Lag or delay SOLUTION: I was experiencing really bad audio lag in game and thought it was the Xbox One. Checked all the settings and restarted the Xbox One with no change. Then I noticed the same audio lag when going...
  9. Twitch stream audio delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch stream audio delay: I have the brand new Xbox series x and the brand new official Xbox headset but when I stream direct with twitch my audio and video don’t match up! Please help ive tried a full shut down and...
  10. LG CX. Bitstream out audio delay is still present. Also, Series X will not allow you to...

in XboX Insiders
    LG CX. Bitstream out audio delay is still present. Also, Series X will not allow you to...: Using my new LG CX with my Series X and LG Atmos System. Atmos works great. Everything works great with all my other connected devices. Atmos on the Xbox works and sounds good although with the...