Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

Discus and support Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/eldrichride, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/eldrichride
    [link] [comments]

/u/eldrichride, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  4. Forceturbo Win User

Google play music and video

So, when is Google Play Music and Google Play Video coming to XBoxOne? I see Amazon Prime Video is there already. Stop lagging behind M$!
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

HDTV Suggestions?

I had slight audio and video lag on my LG 4k tv but some tvs like mine come with options to delay audio and video now I have no lag at all took a little playing about in the end audio was 0.67ms out and video was 0.78ms out
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

amzon prime

Hi There,

Yes, there is an Amazon Prime Video app for Xbox 360. Are you able to find it in the marketplace?
Thema:

Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

1. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app - Similar Threads - Audio delay lag

2. Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive Atmos Audio Delay On Xbox One X: My setup is a Samsung Q95T with a Sonos ARC soundbar. My Xbox One X is plugged straight into my TV's Game HDMI port. The Sonos Soundbar is plugged into my TV's eARC port. On my Xbox sound...
  3. Xbox One X audio delay at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X audio delay at startup: Starting about a month ago my xbox one x boots up without sound...around a minute or so later the sound comes on and never has an issue again as long as the sustem is on. I turn the system on and...
  4. Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is borderline unusable now due to 2 second audio delay.: I had already reported it but wasn’t to post as well to see if anyone else is having issues. Everything was fine last night but starting when I turned on my Xbox today any sound has about 2...
  5. Atraso no áudio é algo comum? [Translate] Is audio delay common?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atraso no áudio é algo comum? [Translate] Is audio delay common?: Eu estava jogando quando de repente o áudio ficou fora de sincronia. Então eu desliguei o Xbox, a TV, tirei da tomada, reiniciei tudo e continuou o problema. Até os sons do sistema e do menu...
  6. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  7. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

in XBoX Accessibility
    JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay: Hey guys So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from sound bar to tv and xbox plugged in normally,...
  8. Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.: So I did a test stream a few minutes ago and the audio was coming through on the stream about 1-0.5 seconds before the camera visual. The game sound was fine (apart from a few lags) but the issue...
  9. Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed: Audio is delayed about 100 ms relative to picture when the Xbox One is set to output Dolby Atmos. This was observed with an Xbox One X connected straight into a Yamaha RX-V685 receiver (other...
  10. Audio Video Delay on Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Video Delay on Twitch: I've been streaming through my xbox, and noticed that there's an audio/video delay. I'll talk but it wont match the camera. I have no idea how to fix it. I've restarted my xbox, I've messed around...